Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

The one linked on "wonderful!" I caught one identical yet unrelated a few weeks back! Love that lineage, too! I much prefer it to the many, many prizekin terraes out there.

Oooh that's one of my babies biggrin.gif Glad you like it! I found the mother in the AP so I bred her a mate smile.gif

This red was pretty nice; I love catching the BSA eggs.

And just caught this lovely little pink egg; love the mix in this EG. Thank you breeder!

EDIT: Looking through my older dragons from when I first joined, found this deep sea from frill; wasn't much special at the time but now that frills are gone it's nice to realize that I actually have a second gen haha.

Edited by Nyka

3rd Gen Nebula Checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/yIzz9 (Thanks Griffyndoon!)

and these two lovelies, both from Terces wub.gif

Gold Tinsel (Thanks st9541524!) -This one is especially nice for me since I went through all my Tinsels & Shimmers to create my lists and realized I'm way behind on collecting them!

Somehow I managed to catch this lovely gold who thankfully gendered right (thank you arenee1999!)

You're welcome! I'm glad someone here got it. I dropped it after I wasn't able to trade it.

Edited by arenee1999

Oooh that's one of my babies biggrin.gif Glad you like it! I found the mother in the AP so I bred her a mate smile.gif

I love it! I hope this one will be a mate for it. I caught both of its parents in the AP, too. I think the sweetlings in the base will be a decent complement for it.

Just caught a nice green copper a few minutes ago!

Found This, and was considering dumping it. I kept if for these reasons:

1) It's a nice, shorter Shimmerfail, and I collect those (Thanks breeder, I may have a mate for it!!)

2) It's ER

3) IT HAS 11,000 views!

4)....It's a Shimmerfail!

Edited by 20mia08

Wow! this is by far the rarest Silver I've ever gotten. 2nd gen Silver with blue copper parent. Amazing code to! This.

Caught this recently. wub.gif I hope I'll be able to find a mate for him during the Valentines breeding season.