Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

What is it with me looking for CB Horses and finding holy crap so awesome stuff?? Not that I'm complaining in the slightest. Pretty, pretty colour combination. One of my favourites. :3 *pets golden-violet eggy*

What is it with me looking for CB Horses and finding holy crap so awesome stuff?? Not that I'm complaining in the slightest. Pretty, pretty colour combination. One of my favourites. :3 *pets golden-violet eggy*

Man, I almost thought it was mine! (have two Horses from Epica X horse, I breed them together although the egg results inbred) Like you said, it's a gorgeous combination~

I swear half my scroll is made up of failkins.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3oIez - Copper shimmerkin, 5-gen stairstep from Luckiest Catch! biggrin.gif Might be the first copper I've actually seen on the AP, oddly enough. Also, only the second of my 12 coppers to be unrelated to the rest, most of them being descendants of my one CB.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v7zd7 - Water metalkin from a 6-gen Gold spiral! Was actually hunting for a CB, but I am absolutely terrible at resisting nice-but-unneeded eggs... as my other two Water hatchlings and the six Whites I raised about a week ago can testify. rolleyes.gif

I just missed this, but what a pretty: -removed, only post links to ones that you own-

Edited by rubyshoes

I have a bunch of tinsel fails from staircase lineages right now!

This, this, this,

this, and this.

They are "fails", but if bred togheter they make some awesome arrow lines, so thanks to all the breeders c:

I also caught these two:

This stripe which I reflex-clicked and found out I have the perfect mate for it.

and

This grey that I caught for my colection, but ended up with a nice surprise!

Thanks, breeders!

Edited by guuvii

I'm loving this Grey. I don't have a lineage like this yet and I love how the colors blend. Thanks s0r0k4!

Oh My gosh! I don't care that it's the wrong color! Thank you breeder! wub.gif My first short lineage Thuwed. xd.png

Haha, I caught that one and then dropped it back... not sure why, I just felt like I didn't want it. x3

Edited by Dimar

This green is a fantastic even gen which I mainly kept because of the names in the lineage xd.png so fantastic hahaha. Perhaps I'll have to start building a mate for this one. Edited by Nyka