Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Black tinselkin and it alted! Thanks, sheppardkid smile.gif

Another birthday breeding finds a good home! Yay! biggrin.gif I'm happy that it alted for you. I was hoping that it would for whoever caught it. ^^

Also, can't remember if I posted this one already or not, but I found this little lady on the AP a few days ago. If all goes well, then she will be the perfect mate for a Silver of mine. biggrin.gif

caught Neaif, wanted to toss back, because I was looking for CB Name Codes, but I looked at the Lineage and loved it ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nC3fL

Thanks, iznasha87. :3

I don't really like moonies, but this is the second 5th gen moonie checker I've picked up this week. I think I'll breed them together. o3o

That's a really pretty lineage! Very unusual, but I like it!

I found this lovely, thank you breeder! I normally don't collect lineages I couldn't possibly continue, but this one was too pretty to let go.

Haha I saw that one too, clicked on it just a little too late though:P good catch!

Haha, yes! I could not believe I was able to nab it! My ultimate goal is to get CB in male and female of every species that I can (obviously some don't come in one gender or can't be CB), but I'm not going to turn my nose up at something like that. biggrin.gif

I love the AP. I get so many awesome dragons, that's why I'm always locked.

Caught this pretty lowtime tea, with 11 hours left.

Also here's an awesome winter checker and a pretty special looking geode.

Not to mention this is a nice looking red.

Thanks, breeders!

Just caught this -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/MssMT biggrin.gif

A very lovely pattern! Not sure what to do about it, though: definitely keeping this, but normally I don't collect bred dragons of that sort, so I might freeze it.

You could continue the spiral with a Blue Nebie since all 4 colors are used already -OR-

You could continue the spiral with Sunrises/Sunsets/Seasonals/Red-purple- Dorsals, ect. Though I myself would do Sunrises with Seasonals if I didn't go with the Nebula way, but really you can continue it again with the other breeds if you'd like after you continue it with the nebula option. smile.gif I think it really has a lot of potential and these kinds of lines are always neat!

I found: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RTrt1 smile.gif

Just caught this -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/MssMT biggrin.gif

A very lovely pattern! Not sure what to do about it, though: definitely keeping this, but normally I don't collect bred dragons of that sort, so I might freeze it.

You could continue the spiral with a Blue Nebie since all 4 colors are used already -OR-

You could continue the spiral with Sunrises/Sunsets/Seasonals/Red-purple- Dorsals, ect. Though I myself would do Sunrises with Seasonals if I didn't go with the Nebula way, but really you can continue it again with the other breeds if you'd like after you continue it with the nebula option. smile.gif I think it really has a lot of potential and these kinds of lines are always neat!

Yeah, I know, wasn't really looking for suggestions to be honest, but thank you - it's just that it's not exactly my style of playing xd.png I normally don't work with lineages at all, hence my inclination to freeze the baby. I've frozen a lot of nicely lineaged dragons before, short-gen and/or even with Spriter Alts and whatnot in the line (like this, this or this)

I might actually grow it to adulthood, as I've noticed that I have two frozen male Golds already and only one female, while this one would look better as a male according to the pattern. If I end up doing so, I will either breed it once in a while with a Blue Nebula or leave it unbred.

My recent AP catch is a 2nd gen Shimmerkin from Izaya! biggrin.gif I was aiming for a Striped for freezing, but refreshed the AP before clicking and caught a Seragamma which appeared to be *that*, hahah!

I found: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RTrt1 smile.gif

I love seeing my lineages here, I've seen at least two this page, and one or two on the previous page.

biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.