Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I RARELY go for mints, but I was curious to see what lineages had been dumped earlier when there was a huge influx of them, and I snagged this little beauty. I ADORE the parents' names smile.gif

Picked this one up a while ago, but was randomly picking up eggs from the AP to check their lineages and came across this great one:

Thuwed Madness

I was so shocked that someone would put this egg in the AP; I don't even want to think about all the effort it took to breed it with that lineage. blink.gif

Picked this one up a while ago, but was randomly picking up eggs from the AP to check their lineages and came across this great one:

Thuwed Madness

I was so shocked that someone would put this egg in the AP; I don't even want to think about all the effort it took to breed it with that lineage.  blink.gif

I (and a lot of other people that you can find in the Thuwed Breeding and Even Gen Gifting threads) have many Pure Thuwed Lineages we'd love to gift. Unfortunately, very few people ever seem to request them (as a free gift, no trading required) and so I have to AP toss them. And no matter how many times they show up here, I never get requests for them. So - if you want some Pure Bred Thuwed Babies, I would love to gift them, including ones with lovely outer arcs.

Please know that I'm not taking credit for these "full lineages" alone. A lot of people gifted me the 4th Gens or I swapped and I just lucked out in getting some lineages that made stunning outer arcs. Anyways, Gifting info is in my sig and profile if anyone ever decides they want one of these babies. And I really appreciate how much people appreciate finding them. Because its the one big thing I seem to really be able to give back to the DC community that everyone loves no matter how they play. It's easy to find the Thuweds on my scroll. They are under the first page grouped together in the section marked "Thuwed". Happy to mix and match to your hearts content.

However, I really do enjoy seeing them show up here. It does always make my day and remind me I need to go build a few more building blocks to see if I can arrange a way to get some more variety to send out to the world.

Edited by natayah