Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I was wondering who got this baby ^^

You're welcome smile.gif

It was a really nice surprise, cerimonster. Thanks smile.gif

If I remember correctly, this two are AP founds as well.

Just caught a CB summer in the AP *dances happily* Although I no longer need it for scroll goals, I do love the seasonal hatchies ^^

I've been hunting and hatching things today, to avoid locking myself before the release, and I've caught some good stuff. Most are CBs (including a Black, unexpectedly), but I did find some Gen2s that I like. Nothing exciting, but I always love Gen2s. biggrin.gif

Fweee~ I was looking for a CB BB Wyvern to hatch before the release, and I caught this beautiful baby wub.gif and it's code looks like Wendi. I also caught THIS and THIS!. Good thing I'll be completely empty for the release after these precious eggs hatch. biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh yeah duh, thanks Melosk and Keepiru! (you guys look locked and pretty full up, I hope you remember the release!!)

Edited by Earth Gurl

http://dragcave.net/lineage/io8mT

The work and care that went into this beauty is mind-boggling, thank you prpldrgnfr!

Squee one of my babies! I'm so glad you like it! However, I can't really take any of the credit-daddy was an AP find and if I remember right, I traded for mommy, and I was fortunate they're so pretty together!