Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This was thrown in the AP blink.gif

Yeh, just when I was feeling all cocky about actually nabbing a CB Blusang - my hon grabs a CB RED COPPER from the AP!!!

Yeh, just when I was feeling all cocky about actually nabbing a CB Blusang - my hon grabs a CB RED COPPER from the AP!!!

THAT'S NOT EVEN RIGHT. WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT I SAY!

*Coughs and sheepishly turns off caps lock*

Again, picked up a Sunsong, hoping for a CB, and again, couldn't throw it back because it's much too pretty. Wish I could continue this checker myself.

That is pretty. You could probably get people with sunsongs and snow angels to breed some eggs for you to continue the lineage, I bet.

Again, picked up a Sunsong, hoping for a CB, and again, couldn't throw it back because it's much too pretty. Wish I could continue this checker myself.

I can breed a sibling to this Gen3 Sunsong. The wing colors of the Snow Angels aren't quite perfect, but if you're interested feel free to PM me. I'm happy to breed for you. wink.gif

THAT'S NOT EVEN RIGHT. WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT I SAY!

Totally agree, it's not right...

Anyway, got this from the AP. I already have this egg's parents. If I find one more 3rd gen RB may be I'll be able to breed 5th gen someday.