Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This even-gen shallow water, which sat in the AP for at least half a minute before I finally clicked on it. >.> So many orange feeshes.

The evilminion is correct. thats the labor of my feeshy love. If anyone else is interested, I gladly accept requests when asked nicely.

typically if you find a dragon with whom both parwnts are surnamed "of Doom" good chance it is mine. lol.

I keep meaning to breed an 8th gen bluna to mate with my OMGWTFeesh from your lineage, HotIce. biggrin.gif Maybe someday I'll actually get around to it.

Did a bit of random noodling around the AP this morning, and wow, the number of tinselfails is through the roof! Don't think I've ever seen this many available at one time, since the introduction of the species!

caught this red the other day http://dragcave.net/lineage/N4TEj

I own the parents of this lil guy.

I was tempted keep for the code, for a friend called Nate, but I'm glad I released and it went to a good home! smile.gif

All these metals have been too pretty lately. Even my more reserved pretty lineages are hitting the AP these past few weeks. I am happy when the Pure Thuweds Even Gens get picked up and in happy hands.