2 gen Garland from Holly. Offer a dummy (or if by some impossible  chance you happen to have a 2 gen Garland from white....)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/baa40c82a976b452d5998b8af32a7c2e

ETA it IS up on the hub, where I want one from white, but from true Zs I will accept a dummy.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

2 gen Garland from Holly. Offer a dummy (or if by some impossible  chance you happen to have a 2 gen Garland from white....)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/baa40c82a976b452d5998b8af32a7c2e

ETA it IS up on the hub, where I want one from white, but from true Zs I will accept a dummy.

offered- feel free to offer it in trade for your needed garland

Accepted - that's fine. It was worth a shot but more important to be with a Z - it is too good for the Masses.... !

Am I the only one here with gold-winged angels? Because I am not a fan of holiday x holiday lineages, so none of those really appeal to me. :(

I'm tri-colour too... and not starting ANY more holiday x holiday....

I have white-winged ones. And I'm avoiding holiday x holiday lineages, too, so I wouldn't keep them even if they were the correct color.

I'm going to post my goldwing (and the Very Colorful Ribbon Dancer) in the departures thread. (Wait, why am I still calling it that, the subtitle hasn't been there in YEARS!  XD )

A good non-Z home is still better than if they accidentally grow up on my scroll...

8 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I offered a dummy, thanks!  Thanks for tagging me, @Lagie !

enjoy!

Hi guys! I'm coming back from a long hiatus and I'm glad y'all are still around, because I caught a Z-fiSh! Or, rather, a CB Script who thinks it's a fish. First person to ping me here will get a PM with a one-way once it's off CD. :) Happy holidays!~

He's gone fishin'.

Edited by Chanilove