Accepted. I thought it looked good too - but I have started TOO MANY new lines lately !

1 minute ago, Falorni said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/znnD3 Oh man, lucky cave catch from yesterday - z code and one of the new Xenos!  Hopefully hatches female so I can call it Zinnia XD 

You have no female pinks! :o

Would you trust me to influence and hatch it for you then send it back so it will be female? I'd be happy to do that for you.

Just now, Lagie said:

You have no female pinks! :o

Would you trust me to influence and hatch it for you then send it back so it will be female? I'd be happy to do that for you.

I thought teleporting eggs negated the influence :0  I'm not that pressed on it either way though since if it hatches male I'll probably just pair him with my Xeno girl, but ty for the offer regardless!

Just now, Falorni said:

I thought teleporting eggs negated the influence :0  I'm not that pressed on it either way though since if it hatches male I'll probably just pair him with my Xeno girl, but ty for the offer regardless!

Once it hatches, it stays. It only negates influence on the egg. *sends female vibes*

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

My breeding test worked. :)

Gifting: 2g z-code from z-coded parents 'zombie tan': Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you :D I was unlocked for all of 30 seconds now I'm locked again 😂

1 hour ago, Paintra said:

Would you like your dummy back?

Nope :) Thanks for the z'Mistra!

9 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Nope :) Thanks for the z'Mistra!

Yay! Thanks for the Glacewing! ❤️

I'm a Z'magnet today. Got two Z's I need to keep as mates, and also got this, a 3G checker Bleeding Moon from gold-wing Snow Angel

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And I'm not even halfway through breeding randoms off my scroll!