That thing about the z code in the left slot I wrote about a couple months ago seems to hold true, even if it's not new releases, at the top of the hour.  I've seen it the last two mornings--just picked up a z'mimic after passing on a z'egg in the first biome I checked.  So, my fellow z'collectors, if it's the top of the hour--check those left slots first!  I've seen it on the fives very occasionally, but have seen it a lot on the hour.

If anyone finds a CB z'Blancblack, would you think of me? :) I'm searching for those so I can breed pure z'Jesters with all my z'Bautas ...

(need 1 female and 2 males)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I forgot about my little CB Z Gold, but it's actually hatched and gendered Male now. Luckily it survived. I had to Stun it, though. I forgot about him for too long.

If you want a chance to win him, just say you want in. I'll be using a RNG to pick the winner in 12 hours.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZBAi2

Edited by Predat0rs

1 minute ago, Predat0rs said:

I forgot about my little CB Z Gold, but it's actually hatched and gendered Male now. Luckily it survived. I had to Stun it, though. I forgot about him for too long.

If you want a chance to win him, just say you want in. I'll be using a RNG to pick the winner in 12 hours.

I'd like a shot, and thanks, and glad your eggs survived the attack.

56 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

That thing about the z code in the left slot I wrote about a couple months ago seems to hold true, even if it's not new releases, at the top of the hour.  I've seen it the last two mornings--just picked up a z'mimic after passing on a z'egg in the first biome I checked.  So, my fellow z'collectors, if it's the top of the hour--check those left slots first!  I've seen it on the fives very occasionally, but have seen it a lot on the hour.

A z'egg in the left slot of every biome at 9 am cave time!

Just traded a couple non-z pygmies for a z-code cb desert copper, but I don't really want it.  Does anyone want to trade a z-code pargulus for a copper?  Heck--I'd take an iou if you want to give me a cb z-code pargulus sometime down the road--I thought about just trading it in the hub, but thought I'd ask here first since it's a z.  Should have just declined, darn it!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

4 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Yes please I'd like in.

@Ruby Eyes I took the little numeric baby thank you.

15 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Just traded a couple non-z pygmies for a z-code cb desert copper, but I don't really want it.  Does anyone want to trade a z-code pargulus for a copper?  Heck--I'd take an iou if you want to give me a cb z-code pargulus sometime down the road--I thought about just trading it in the hub, but thought I'd ask here first since it's a z.  Should have just declined, darn it!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Would love it Random. I have an offer on for a Z pargulus, if I get it it's yours or I can give you an iou?

11 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Would love it Random. I have an offer on for a Z pargulus, if I get it it's yours or I can give you an iou?

You got it--just let me know!  If you don't get it now, I'll send a one-way link--