1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I didn't even post one asking for 2G Salts for a cb turpentine.  Some folks just don't understand, but they get the idea eventually, I hope.

either that or they  have a lot of Zs on their scroll and should join our family!

I THINK that might be aimed at someone who messed an offer a few hours ago and wants it to go to the owner of Obito Uchiha ?

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I THINK that might be aimed at someone who messed an offer a few hours ago and wants it to go to the owner of Obito Uchiha ?

that's my guess- looks like a user type name

and here is this PB Aranoa that an Amalthean is not good enough for----

https://dragcave.net/teleport/8eadb0b2687a5a7669c4178047bdef34

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Noone?

ok since none of the top of the hour Zs were what I needed I have room!

thanks!

2 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

ok since none of the top of the hour Zs were what I needed I have room!

thanks!

Ha ha!  Should have kept that to myself... :D

I can't get into trouble for discussing that, can I?  Reverse engineering the site, or something?

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Ha ha!  Should have kept that to myself... :D

I can't get into trouble for discussing that, can I?  Reverse engineering the site, or something?

you observed- you didnt engineer anything- besides how often does tj even look at post like this -- never   besides you still have to be able to catch them---

I don't think so. It was a simple observation. Notice that they are all the small z ones, though. For the Z ones you have to catch some other point in the drops, which is much more random

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think so. It was a simple observation. Notice that they are all the small z ones, though. For the Z ones you have to catch some other point in the drops, which is much more random

Now that I hadn't noticed!  And I think you're right, @dragonpuck@Fuzzbucket, I hadn't thought about that as a scroll name, but I bet you're right.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

It's the name of a storm dragon...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I had noticed that! :) The Zs are more challenging.

G2 'Z' ST x Sweetling - need a bloodswap

OR any 1 of these: G2 BT x Soulstone/Floral Crowned; G2 ST x Sweetling; G2 GT x Black Marrow/ Soulstone/Holly; G2 BS m x Witchlight f / Pacified Aegis; G2 Gold LH from Holly FEMALE

Make an offer on my egg!   Green line in sig applies.

Drat, I was able to breed a Tinsel for the one offered by JaneMcAsh

BUT was egg locked🤔( wasn't thinking)

any way its in the Ap  if anyone here can catch it  and send it to her I will gladly give you the  Z  or( if grown) an offspring although I think it will hit Ap before that happens

*sighs*

https://dragcave.net/progeny/qdJfi

Edited by dragonpuck

HMMM

is @Fuzzy_Blip  a member here?  They have the UV

may be where our stuff is poofing to?????

Edited by dragonpuck

7 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

HMMM

is @Fuzzy_Blip  a member here?  They have the UV

may be where our stuff is poofing to?????

I pm'ed her--maybe I can get it back.  I gave her a SAkin coral last week, maybe she thought it was ok since I mentioned it going to the AP.  Fingers crossed--

39 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

OK--I got the ultraviolet back--on a 2-way now, any dummy is fine, but can also influence and hatch if you're egglocked--

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

got a couple eggs in the er at the moment- will be back- if no one else claims it

offered

Edited by dragonpuck