I caught a new Z Alcedine egg so I get a second chance at a blue female! 🤞

In the meantime, just let me know if you need a Z red female and I'll send you a link! :) 

I'd love it - I have 2 red males....

I will have a z'sapo available in the morning if one of you would like to speak up for it now. And a cloudpuff.

Edited by Lagie

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I will have a z'sapo available in the morning if one of you would like to speak up for it now. And a cloudpuff.

i could use  the Sapo  ---

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

And a cloudpuff.

i'd like the cloudfloof, but i'm locked until 3 or 4 p.m. tomorrow (wednesday) afternoon, so if someone wants it before i'm unlocked, that's cool too.

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

i could use  the Sapo  ---

57 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'd like the cloudfloof, but i'm locked until 3 or 4 p.m. tomorrow (wednesday) afternoon, so if someone wants it before i'm unlocked, that's cool too.

Noted! I'll PM you the links tomorrow. :)

13 hours ago, Pourlemoment said:

Check your PMs! :) 

:wub: Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Have blancback on cooldown, can try trade (if still be avaiable) for this one if someone needs it :)

Would love to have it if you get it. I have been hunting the cave for one of the CBs they want, but no luck yet.

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Would love to have it if you get it. I have been hunting the cave for one of the CBs they want, but no luck yet.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I've traded 2-3 cb non-z-pygmies for 1 z-pygmy.  I've traded for 7 of them in the last 4-5 days.  But I've ignored all other breeds after getting 1 pair of each new cb--not everyone wants to do that, I know! :)

That trade above is a steal, and I've got a cb bauta egg...but it's a z, and I'm going to keep it as a hybrid breeder.  Hope you get it, Spirulina/purplehaze!

10 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Why a steal? 

Could you explain?  :)

Z jester in hub

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b6d8638d689de2fbfc676549b7e34976

They want swap for non z

Because a one-for-one of a common egg for a new z-pygmy is a lot less than I've been paying.  It's a really good deal.  Surprised the trade is still there, but it is.  Folks are finally starting to fill their scrolls with the new dragons, I suppose, and interest will die down.

3 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Thanks

I was afraid that I'm stealing from you. 

Another z pygmy and pair of alcedines just for one egg

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b20b864e04c66773253468bd0997fa6b

Can help also with this z jester above, but in this case I would ask for replacement later 

No problem!  

Uh oh--that's the same egg as the first trade, I think, so you'll need enough egg slots to make it work.  Yep--original trade was canceled.

z-alcedine in hub--

https://dragcave.net/teleport/ef67bacd3fb4fb13e3a4471d9fb3d0a9

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Sure!  But since purplehaze called dibs on the one a bit earlier today, maybe send to her?  If she doesn't want it, I'll take it.  Thanks!