1 hour ago, tjenni said:

Z from 2 Z-Codes Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

thanks will pass it on to one of our pure Z breeders

so guys PM me if you want this - didnt want it to poof

I'm a little leery of unnamed parents to breed into my Z'lineages.

I hadn't been having much luck snagging those "seeds" so I went to the Market to buy one... and it was a Z!!

Here is my little blue one z'Market :)

57 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

I hadn't been having much luck snagging those "seeds" so I went to the Market to buy one... and it was a Z!!

Here is my little blue one z'Market :)

:D great name!

Not a good Z breeding day for me today. :(  Over 140 pairs bred (CB and G2) and got only one single Z-code egg.

I'll try tomorrow for the higher gens and the special breeding groups.

6 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Nabbed a cb alcedine, if you want it, post here, and I'll pm you a link when it's off cool down--

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zGCZQ

Thanks for cloudplume, Lagie!

id love to have it, but won't have room until tomorrow---

29 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

id love to have it, but won't have room until tomorrow---

No problem, I'm not dying for the slot, I'll send you the link, and you can take it when you can. :)

that's a bummer, @purplehaze, I'm due to breed soon, may hold off one more day!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

No luck with my 3G+ regular breeding group today, either. Guess my scroll is cursed right now. I don't know whether to go ahead and breed my pygmies, drakes and 2-heads, or not!

One way of thinking is that I am due to get a Z. The other is that this is just a bad time (and I am cursed). :wacko:

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No luck with my 3G+ regular breeding group today, either. Guess my scroll is cursed right now. I don't know whether to go ahead and breed my pygmies, drakes and 2-heads, or not!

One way of thinking is that I am due to get a Z. The other is that this is just a bad time (and I am cursed). :wacko:

I feel your pain!  It's been an amazing 4 or 5 weeks, here's hoping it's not coming to an end...

*gifting*

CB "Z" Blue Banded (I was looking for a Striped River LOL)

Claim me

Well, except for two of my 2-heads I got nothing today, either. So grand total for the week from all my breeding was 3 second gen Zs!

Once I finished that fiasco I tried breeding some of the pairs that I already have Zs from -- 2nd try got me a Z egg! (Random, check your PMs -- it was a pygmy!)

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, except for two of my 2-heads I got nothing today, either. So grand total for the week from all my breeding was 3 second gen Zs!

Once I finished that fiasco I tried breeding some of the pairs that I already have Zs from -- 2nd try got me a Z egg! (Random, check your PMs -- it was a pygmy!)

Will do, thanks!

Just for the heck of it, I looked back through the thread, and the insane number of bred z'eggs on my scroll started on May 9.  Hope we're not heading into a summer drought!

4 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

cb Sapo hatchie

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

CB Stone hatchie

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

nabbed the soapy one, thanks so much!

ETA:  well, didn't want to be greedy, but didn't want it going poof either, so grabbed the stone, too, thanks @dragonpuck  If someone else wants the stone, pm me--

Edited by random_dragon_collector

21 hours ago, a_god_s said:

*gifting*

CB "Z" Blue Banded (I was looking for a Striped River LOL)

Claim me

still available...