Some new Z's for me! cool.gif

<snip>

Also posted at Lairs & Layers. smile.gif

I am feeling really stupid because I have been to L&L and can't figure out how to post my dragons there. unsure.gif I would take pity on Coyote and do that if someone will just tell me what I need to do. Is there a form or do I just post somewhere? I know Coyote said you don't have to join. Help?

Hi purplehaze,

I sent you a PM that Coyote sent to me.  Hopefully it will help you out.  I'm as remedial as they come and I was able to use it.

Dee

could I have the info as well??, i have to spend so much time figuring out what to do every time I go there- i stopped- I have been waiting for him to set up a google doc in my name

@ purplehaze I know he has one set up for you-- because I have looked at it ( might have to search the thread for his posts ---)

edit: I found it but it no longer shows anything so I guess he's not doing that any more sad.gif

Dee /lagie, do you put in the image links ??

Edited by dragonpuck

Another donation - nice little Shimmerkin White from the AP, 6-gen stairstep from Angelight Goldenpearl.

Lineage | Claim

Offered this on the last page - hasn't been picked up yet, and is now ER at 3d 23h. Would anyone like it?

Offered this on the last page - hasn't been picked up yet, and is now ER at 3d 23h. Would anyone like it?

Thank you smile.gif

Hi purplehaze,

I sent you a PM that Coyote sent to me.  Hopefully it will help you out.  I'm as remedial as they come and I was able to use it.

Dee

Thanks! I think I've got it. I just posted one, anyway, if I did it right. laugh.gif I have a derpy little alien-looking avatar on that board as a guest. I might have to join just to get something better!

Anyone know, how long does it usually take Coyote to add it to your page after you post it?

@ dragonpuck - Has Coyote set you up a page for your dragons on the L&L site? I have a link bookmarked to mine. The google doc is something that I set up for myself to keep track of my Z dragons and Coyote linked to it on my page. At least if you are talking about the same thing I am, but I have been easily confused lately, so I'm not sure if you are. blink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I don't do the image links. I just do the form we use here, and get there via the link in the first post here.

@ dragonpuck - Has Coyote set you up a page for your dragons on the L&L site? I have a link bookmarked to mine. The google doc is something that I set up for myself to keep track of my Z dragons and Coyote linked to it on my page. At least if you are talking about the same thing I am, but I have been easily confused lately, so I'm not sure if you are. blink.gif

I'm not sure- I posted some a long time ago and then couldn't find them/or the place I posted before ,so i stopped -- actually I do ohmy.gif

maybe I need to spend some time in there- looking around, it would be easier if the Z Stuff /place was more clear - I'm not sure I've posted anything in the right place rolleyes.gif

Edit: I used the link Coyote gave Calenmir I think I found it rolleyes.gif The thread IS "Post here",* sighs*( I think the dark background makes it hard for me to read - even with the white script- the thread titles fade into it)

so now back to my posts here- copy and paste- I AM NOT going back through my scroll

I did join and the avatar is still derpy unless you put in your own-- which I couldn't figure out how to do either dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Edit: I used the link Coyote gave Calenmir I think I found it rolleyes.gif The thread IS "Post here",* sighs*( I think the dark background makes it hard for me to read - even with the white script- the thread titles fade into it)

so now back to my posts here- copy and paste- I AM NOT going back through my scroll

I did join and the avatar is still derpy unless you put in your own-- which I couldn't figure out how to do either dry.gif

One thing you can do when you join is: change the site's theme wink.gif

At the top, there is a button "Profile" (the buttons are all text buttons, so your browser's page search should be able to help you find them), then on your profile, there is "edit profile", then there is a tab "Settings", then scroll down to "Forum Theme" - I use "The Blues" and I'm happy with the color settings, but there are more that might suit your taste more smile.gif At the bottom, there is "Save Account Settings" to store your choices.

For the avatar, after clicking that "edit profile" button, you see the Avatar form already.

- You can either upload your own, then you would select "Use only the Uploaded/Linked" and click the link that's on "Uploaded/Linked" to get an upload thingy.

- Or you can let the site generate one for you, then you'd stick with "Use only your Default Avatar" and click the link on "Default Avatar" to load the site's Avatar Maker and edit your avatar smile.gif

There are some other avatar options that I didn't use/didn't bother with, there is of course always room for playing around with them biggrin.gif

Bred a Z-code Brimstone from a Z-code and a Thuwed, free to good home.

I want to know where it goes so it's a trade, offer whatever.

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZpqiP

http://dragcave.net/teleport/80065e3858f46...dd8bb2511ae277a

...Still here... -Gone to fuzzbucket, your welcome!

Also, new dragon, other two are being stubborn about gendering:

*Place the Z Code here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zLxnT *

NAME: Z'Aquatic Chocobo

ORIGIN: Traded from Dragonpuck

LINEAGE: Dam: Chocob Xanthia x Sire: Lb'Sirius Icedawn - (Gold x Water)

Edited by Kovia

thanks for all the help biggrin.gif

I bookmarked the link to the thread so will post there as well. The hubby will be out of town most of this week so I will be able to just sit and play on the computer tongue.gif

offered on the Glaucus biggrin.gif

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

I found some Z eggs. 

A White stairstep with a cute code (if you've ever watched Toy Story)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!  *  http://dragcave.net/lineage/zUrGG

An Ember - 5th generation even. 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!  *  http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwQzk

I took Emperor Zurg! LOL! but now I'm egg locked.

Also...

You're welcome dragonpuck and thank you for taking the Glaucus!

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

Still available.

Yes please - as that is the Thuwed pair at base that I live in hope of getting an egg from. Yeah RIGHT. But I can hope ! Offer made.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Another donation - Shimmerkin Nebula egg, 5-gen descending stairstep from Ashura's Izaya. Cute code too, looks a bit like "kiss".

Lineage | Claim

ugh, I'm gonna be hatchie locked soon but I couldn't resist

Thanks!!