Still have these, will be able to be hatched in a couple hours. -Claimed by Calenmir.

Edited by Kovia

Still have these, will be able to be hatched in a couple hours.

Took them both. Thank you Kovia!

Dee

Anyone still looking for a large-Z coded Falcon? I just caught one in the cave and already have one, so if you want it just PM me and I will send it off once it is off cooldown. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJQel Promised to Yliah! smile.gif Edited by purplehaze

I forgot that I still had this - male influenced. You're welcome, purplehaze biggrin.gif Edited by Ruby Eyes

I forgot that I still had this - male influenced.

Not any more! laugh.gif Now it is mine. Thanks a bunch!

Hey Lagie! smile.gif Just wanted to let you know for the Seragamma, when one clicks the link, it says that "The transfer has been claimed by someone else" smile.gif I would totally adopt it, though!

Sent you the teleport link by PM, Lumos.

Has anyone else had eggs/hatchies going to unnamed scrolls without in-thread acknowledgement? huh.gif

Sent you the teleport link by PM, Lumos.

Has anyone else had eggs/hatchies going to unnamed scrolls without in-thread acknowledgement? huh.gif

yes, quite few-- I started using a 2 way for bred eggs especially

Found a z-code Frostbite in the cave, happy with the two non-Zs I picked up before so giving this one away. Want to make sure I know where it goes so it's a trade instead of a transfer, offer whatever. Sorry if I end up taking awhile to accept, it's getting late here.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/7e2daa3b757c5...5aa1514556ef3c7 -Gone to Ldyfish

Edited by Kovia

Hmm. Thanks for the replies! smile.gif Guess I'll do two-ways from here on.

(They take longer, so I usually prefer one-ways...)

Lumos now has the seragamma! (Several teleport links later! xd.png )

Hmm. Thanks for the replies! smile.gif Guess I'll do two-ways from here on.

(They take longer, so I usually prefer one-ways...)

Lumos now has the seragamma! (Several teleport links later! xd.png )

Thanks so much, Lagie!! biggrin.gif I'll take good care of the little Z'Seragamma cool.gif

Found a z-code Frostbite in the cave, happy with the two non-Zs I picked up before so giving this one away. Want to make sure I know where it goes so it's a trade instead of a transfer, offer whatever. Sorry if I end up taking awhile to accept, it's getting late here.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/7e2daa3b757c5...5aa1514556ef3c7

Made an offer on this baby, but then realized the AP egg I was offering was a "Z" egg so canceled the offer and re-offered something else... With that said... here is the AP egg I used originally... hope someone can use it, it's a rather messy, but not inbred, Tri-horn with 2 Zs in it's code:

Claim my egg!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Made an offer on this baby, but then realized the AP egg I was offering was a "Z" egg so canceled the offer and re-offered something else... With that said... here is the AP egg I used originally... hope someone can use it, it's a rather messy, but not inbred, Tri-horn with 2 Zs in it's code:

Claim my egg!

Adopted; thank you smile.gif

zr6Ha

NAME: Z'Breathe in Position

ORIGIN: AP

LINEAGE: Sire: Compromising Positions (Imperial Fleshcrowne) x Dam: You Are Now Aware Of Breathing (Stone)

zLJy1

NAME: Z'Bitter Olives

ORIGIN: AP

LINEAGE: Sire: Unnamed (Albino) x Dam: Unnamed (Olive)

Edited by Tiga