Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

So exactly a week ago, I bred over 200 pairs of z'dragons.  I got 4 z'eggs.  Tonight I've bred a bit less than half my pairs, and I've gotten 7 z'eggs, including 3 third gens!  Wow!  I guess it truly is random.  Wish I didn't have to stop, but slot 8 is taken by a Syiat awaiting the under 2-day mark to be purple.  Sigh...

But I'm doing the happy dance!

Share this post


Link to post

@random_dragon_collector this must be a good z breeding week. I got 5 4th gen eggs out of the first 11 pairs I bred -- with some breaks in there to wait for eggs to hatch and make more room! I got one more z'egg from my 3rd gen pairs after that, but none from my 4th and 5th gen pairs. I started breeding my CB pairs and got a z'egg from the very first pair. Now I am out of scroll space and have to wait to breed the rest. It's totally random, but it is a nice kind of scroll lock to have when it happens! XD

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@random_dragon_collector this must be a good z breeding week. I got 5 4th gen eggs out of the first 11 pairs I bred -- with some breaks in there to wait for eggs to hatch and make more room! I got one more z'egg from my 3rd gen pairs after that, but none from my 4th and 5th gen pairs. I started breeding my CB pairs and got a z'egg from the very first pair. Now I am out of scroll space and have to wait to breed the rest. It's totally random, but it is a nice kind of scroll lock to have when it happens! XD

I almost mentioned you in my post to ask if you had bred this week!  So I guess it was z's for all!  I can breed again in 2 days or so with my Syiat slot free--we'll see!  It is indeed a nice kind of scroll-lock!  The last one I bred was also z' #600!

 

ETA:  good luck @purplehaze!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

Two of my Z's will hatch tonight, so I may breed some more tomorrow and see if the luck holds. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wiz said:

I've got about half way through breeding my Zs and got two (count them - two) this week. This one is my favourite.

Edit: Just bred a few more and got this, my first self bred z'alt :D

 

 

Edit x2!

PB Z egg on a two way to prevent poof. This is their 2nd Z so no one else has one yet :)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! ~ Gone to random! Thank you for the Siyat are you sure you want to give it up?

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Two of my Z's will hatch tonight, so I may breed some more tomorrow and see if the luck holds. :) 

Realized it is getting too close to a weekend when we may get a new release, so I have revised that plan and will hold off for a few days. Darn new releases keep interfering with my breeding! XD 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Realized it is getting too close to a weekend when we may get a new release, so I have revised that plan and will hold off for a few days. Darn new releases keep interfering with my breeding! XD 

The rush of being the first to grab them :v

I'm still going with AP hunting, saving only 2 slots for a Z code of the new breeds

Share this post


Link to post

Gone to Fuzzy

Edited by Herk

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Herk said:

z'econd gen PB Silver anyone willing to  try and breed me a metal mate from this group (sorted Gold/Silver/Prizes/Coppers and then by gen)?

 

If you need it as a mate, let me know and I'll gladly influ-hatch...

 

Also see my signature ;)

 

Offered. I also got a purple, an Avatar of Creation and four Arias that should have been pinks. Check my scroll; you can have the lot if you want.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/26/2018 at 8:10 AM, Lagie said:

These two are still available! :)

 

And one self-bred astrapi xeno -

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zDGjD

CB tetra, main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXnNI

On 9/26/2018 at 8:10 AM, Lagie said:

 

But they have hatched so here are the new links -

Astrapi - https://dragcave.net/teleport/6aebfa418bddf22e94f440ef945c04d8

Tetra - https://dragcave.net/teleport/8231c97655123ea28b773a47cd9d911a

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, random_dragon_collector said:

Will take good care of them!  Thanks, Lagie!

You're welcome! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Magi egg

Only thing special about it is from a Z parent and a code parent. Anyone?

 

You're welcome, moota :)

Edited by BlueLatios

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Magi egg

Only thing special about it is from a Z parent and a code parent. Anyone?

I'll abandon it later.

Thank you. :)

Share this post


Link to post

The site is taunting me tonight...I can breed a zillion that start with Q, and a zillion with a z in the code anywhere but the start--including zz at the end!  I swear half the eggs I bred tonight had a z in positions 2-5!

 

Here's a most excellent Harry Potter 3rd gen, all z'lineage egg!  On the two-way, please send a dummy--

 

You resist about as well as I do!  Enjoy, hope it makes some z'babies! Thanks for giving it a home @purplehaze

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.