1 minute ago, dragonpuck said:

offered some SPAMh

(  great code too bad it's a mess )

lol!  I'll toss it back to the AP for the code folks!  If you want it back--let me know in the next few minutes--

11 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

lol!  I'll toss it back to the AP for the code folks!  If you want it back--let me know in the next few minutes--

You can easily trade for another Z with that code XD

Just now, BlueLatios said:

You can easily trade for another Z with that code XD

Darn, should have thought of that!  I just tossed it--maybe I can find it again...

I never think of trading!

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Darn, should have thought of that!  I just tossed it--maybe I can find it again...

I never think of trading!

Don't worry, I'm an amateur AP Hunter, just claimed the egg for myself.

Now let's see if this works in the Oddball Trading Centre or Code trading forums, but I'm gonna sleep soon. Are you good at trades, rdc?

Edit: the lineage looks like a horn or a blade, a cool messy one :o

Edited by BlueLatios

CB Black Tea who gendered female on me--actually, she's from a BloodWing's two-pack, so credit to BloodWings for the donation--

I'm egglocked for dummy eggs, so shoot me a pm or just post here, and I'll send a one-way link--don't want her going poof!

gone to purplehaze!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

22 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

CB Black Tea who gendered female on me--actually, she's from a BloodWing's two-pack, so credit to BloodWings for the donation--

I'm egglocked for dummy eggs, so shoot me a pm or just post here, and I'll send a one-way link--don't want her going poof!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZFYit

PM sent.