CB Tetra at a nice 4 days, 6 hours.  AP find, I've got two pairs already--I'll toss it back in the AP if nobody wants it in the next couple hours.

ETA:  claimed by purplehaze

Edited by random_dragon_collector

14 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

CB Tetra at a nice 4 days, 6 hours.  AP find, I've got two pairs already--I'll toss it back in the AP if nobody wants it in the next couple hours.

I've got two eggs due to hatch in about 2 hours. If no one else takes it sooner I will pick it up then.

Thanks! :) 

Edited by purplehaze

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I've got two eggs due to hatch in about 2 hours. If no one else takes it sooner I will pick it up then.

It's yours!  Sending a pm link--

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Couldn't get that paper. (Never got lucky in dinos, I even got one Paper and Chicken before.)

The only one I can reasonably afford is a Siyat egg for that Coast Zyumorph, though I doubt if he will accept only 1 egg.

If he refuses, I really hope it's still there for around 1 or 2 more days, as I wait for my eggs to hatch too.

Also, add this to list: CB Double-Z Golden Wyvern : https://dragcave.net/teleport/f09222cf1a2cd22594c1b9e8b51eaf06

Edited by BlueLatios
Additional info

Congratulations! :) 

I am up to 6th gen so far, but it takes a lot of dedicated breeding to do it. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zc8tb

I also have two more 5th gen pairs, but so far no mate for this girl.

Edited by purplehaze

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks!  And I know--I just bred about 50 cb pairs, I think I've gotten one 2nd gen this morning, and 1 the other day.  I'm building up enough dragons that I'm getting a couple 2nd gens at least every 3 or 4 weeks.  Can you post the lineage of your longest line--I'd love to see it!  You can just edit above, I'll come back and look so we're not spamming the thread!

@purplehaze  wow!  Someday... :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

44 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zc8tb

I also have two more 5th gen pairs, but so far no mate for this girl.

6th gen, that's crazily amazing!

The odds of producing a Z-lettered code in the first place (without counting the existing available codes), is roughly 1/31.

Congrats on getting it that far

14 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

6th gen, that's crazily amazing!

The odds of producing a Z-lettered code in the first place (without counting the existing available codes), is roughly 1/31.

Congrats on getting it that far

As I said, it takes real dedication. This week I bred 37 pairs of 3rd gen or higher and got NO z-eggs. From 76 2nd gen pairs I got 3 3rd gen eggs. So far I have bred 83 pairs of CBs and gotten 3 2nd gen eggs. I still have more CB pairs to breed, but I am waiting for more scroll space. 

DAMN that would fit in one of my lineages.... six hours from now...

z-code 3G Bleeding Moon x Mutamore. It only had an hour left when I grabbed it, so I don't know if it will gender properly.

Claim my hatchling!

Edited by 13310