No-one has ever suggested there was any point to viewbombing. It's just random malice. The same kind of idiocy that has seen people setting fire to vegetation and starting bushfires - or deliberately adding to them while firefighters are trying to control them.. They think it's fun. And don't for one moment assume that there aren't some  ways for them to bomb things on a hidden scroll...

The worst bombing on my scroll was four totally common eggs, which did die. I hadn't bothered to hide my scroll, because they were SO common. They all died overnight.

29 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

dibs on ZyBHa, the CB z'Striped?

me, me , me 😀

oops, I won't have room- too many prettys yesterday

Edited by dragonpuck

58 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'll take it and hold it for dragonpuck. :) 

On 7/24/2018 at 11:35 PM, Natevaelle said:

Here's a CB Nebula egg, although a bit high-time. Anyone? 

I claimed this egg a few days ago, hoping for a purple male. Of course it matured into a green one. I already have two of those, so I thought I would offer it back here for someone else who may need it. It is on a two-way so it doesn't poof away.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a42af3d86ba6c9bcc0fa8ee1c74bd8ba

Please credit Natevaelle!

Edited by purplehaze

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I claimed this egg a few days ago, hoping for a purple male. Of course it matured into a green one. I already have two of those, so I thought I would offer it back here for someone else who may need it. It is on a two-way so it doesn't poof away.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a42af3d86ba6c9bcc0fa8ee1c74bd8ba

Please credit Natevaelle!

I would like to have it, but don't have a dummy right now, and I'm egg-locked  I'll be able to claim it in about an hour.

6 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I would like to have it, but don't have a dummy right now, and I'm egg-locked  I'll be able to claim it in about an hour.

I'll send it to you on a one-way. :) 

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'll take it and hold it for dragonpuck. :) 

thanks, but if someone else can use it ---- it's not like I don't have some already -just fresh blood for my stripe project

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It sounds like this is still up for grabs?  I've got egg space and an a hatchling I don't mind freezing if you send me a link.  If it's already been claimed, that's fine, too!  Thanks--

Why do I get so many Z-codes when breeding stuff for myself?!   :o:P   I am fine with keeping this, but if someone here is interested, I'm happy to let it go as well. 

Have2G z-code black Zyu from Sino x Sino

Want

Anything from my wishlist, especially any of the 2G Deep Seas

2G blue white or black Zyu from Sino x Sino

or purple in sig is fine too

https://dragcave.net/teleport/72f731aeef29326256fcd7075c2115c7

7 hours ago, Terrafreaky said:

Why do I get so many Z-codes when breeding stuff for myself?!   :o:P   I am fine with keeping this, but if someone here is interested, I'm happy to let it go as well. 

Have2G z-code black Zyu from Sino x Sino

Want

Anything from my wishlist, especially any of the 2G Deep Seas

2G blue white or black Zyu from Sino x Sino

or purple in sig is fine too

https://dragcave.net/teleport/72f731aeef29326256fcd7075c2115c7

Offered. 

Thank you very much @Terrafreaky :) 

Edited by purplehaze

2 gen waterhorse from dark lumina

Dummy, please.

I am not keeping it for ever.

ETA Indeed, I shall dump it soon.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Should I inform of eggs in the Abandoned Page?
There's a CB Speckle-Throated Z-coded egg in there. Nobody has taken it for themselves so far. (code ZmDcN)

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Should I inform of eggs in the Abandoned Page?
There's a CB Speckle-Throated Z-coded egg in there. Nobody has taken it for themselves so far. (code ZmDcN)

Usually folks post when they grab from the abandoned page and post a link here for others to take if they wish using a Magi for transport.  I haven't seen many posts about just seeing them on the AP.  Folks have been posting about them in the trading hub, too.  Others who have been doing this longer than me might want to weigh in.  I appreciated the head's up, though, and grabbed the Speckle.  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Usually folks post when they grab from the abandoned page and post a link here for others to take if they wish using a Magi for transport. 

I'm still at 4 eggs slot and don't have an Adult Magi Dragon. That will change soon in a week, though, then I can help you guys too ^o^

Also, no problem, R.D.C :v

Edited by BlueLatios
added a few words

Just now, BlueLatios said:

I'm still at 4 eggs slot and don't have an Adult Magi Dragon. That will change soon in a week, though, then I can help you guys too ^o^

I haven't even been playing a year yet, and I remember when I had 4 slots and no magi, so I can sympathize!  Stick with the z'collectors, I've found them to be a friendly and supportive bunch!

5 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I haven't even been playing a year yet, and I remember when I had 4 slots and no magi, so I can sympathize!  Stick with the z'collectors, I've found them to be a friendly and supportive bunch!

Good to hear! Thanks! :wub: