Would someone be interested in adopting this Frill? (I was trying for an X code...)

user posted image

I would!!

Got the white, thanks!

Edited by WaterDroplet

I got the z'Silver from female Red Copper that was in the trade linked above.  smile.gif

Planning to keep it and breed a Copper mate - except if a Z member is already working on that lineage and would like to have it?

Yay. Glad it is in the family.

Is anybody else under the impression that the Cave "always" either has zero Z eggs or several of them at the same time?

(Zero especially when I want to fill one egg slot before going to bed, and several of unspectacular breeds when I'm playing during the day and looking for something else.  tongue.gif )

Yep Teeming with Z codes when i have no room or room reserved for something else and non at all when i am out to get them.....

Just like real life isn't it....

Here's a cute little baby Z'Royal Blue hatchling who needs a loving home:

lineage - Teleport

He's influenced to be male. (The lineage is nice, but feel free to freeze him if you want to.)

Gone. Thanks for adopting him, purplehaze ^^

Edited by Hermeline

Here's a cute little baby Z'Royal Blue hatchling who needs a loving home:

lineage - Teleport

He's influenced to be male. (The lineage is nice, but feel free to freeze him if you want to.)

Claimed. Thank you! smile.gif Much too nice to freeze.

You made the choice hard for me, Lagie! One egg slot open and I finally chose the Drake. I needed more Tarantula Drakes (only have 3 right now). I hope whoever gets the Electric treats it with love! smile.gif

Free to good Z Project member homes! cool.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/70755725e110c...4e7df6ba93106bc

CB electric, main cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zj6Nv

Thanks for the Electric! It will be loved happy.gif

Took the Sunstone. Thanks!

I have this Z' CB user posted image on cool down, feel free to call dibs or I will post teleport later.

Claimed by purplehaze!

Edited by WaterDroplet

2 more AP 'z' hatchies -

CB Angallis (not influenced) hatchling! It apparently wants a new z home NOW (see code)!

Thank you for the Anagallis! I hoard them AND Zs!

@Maduka, if no one claims the Tarantula eggs in a few hours, I'd gladly take them both. Though if someone can grab them before I can, that's okay too! I don't want you holding onto them longer than you have to! tongue.gif

I have this Z' CB user posted image on cool down, feel free to call dibs or I will post teleport later.

I'm not sure if anyone else called dibs on this or not. If not then I would love to take it. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ze2AT

Z Antarean Call dibs....

CLAIMED

Also offered on gigglymonkey's prize. But honesty compels me to tell you I got your last one so if someone else offers feel free to accept theirs over my offer ...

Edit. I was just about to withdraw my offer. You did well by sending it to waterdroplet

Edited by Pattekat

Thank you

Logged the balloon.

logged all up to here

Edited by Pattekat