I'm glad it found a loving home. I discard a lot of eggs in my quest for "pure Zs"!

Sorry we weren't able to connect on that RB yesterday. I was tired, hot and grumpy and just ran out of patience. sad.gif

Not a problem. Totally my fault I was out with the Family during the day and was a bit knackered myself and forgot to check before I went to sleep. Sorry

-----

Got these two up for grabs if anybody wants them just PM me and I'll set up a teleport link when they are off cool down.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJzNy

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Za54j

I PM'd Kalanzyne about the CB Z' Anagallis. I have one stray Female that needs a mate. laugh.gif

I PM'd Kalanzyne about the CB Z' Anagallis. I have one stray Female that needs a mate. laugh.gif

Link sent to you. Hope its a good match smile.gif

I know that feeling xd.png

This one is not a z-code, but a baby of 2 z-codes, and it's a red Dorsal. The code looks like someone misspelt "Nicky": Claim!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2nd gen Tri-Horn from the AP

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Keeping it

Edited by Confused Cat

I would like it if no one has asked yet?

Dee

It's yours! I will send the link once it's off Cool Down. Only 3 more hours of waiting. tongue.gifxd.png

This one is not a z-code, but a baby of 2 z-codes, and it's a red Dorsal. The code looks like someone misspelt "Nicky": Claim!

Claimed! Thank you! smile.gif

Thank you for the spitfire! biggrin.gif

Went on a z'naming and logging spree - and realized I forgot to take notes who I got 4 of my z'Ochredrakes from (the 5th I know - that one's from Confused Cat, because Lairs & Layers has no PM limit laugh.gif)

3 must have been gifts via PM, and 1 I caught myself - I just don't know which one ...

ZLwbo (PF4E?), Zbazs, ZYUQA, Z7zbh

edit: Thanks PF4E, logged her, 3 to go! xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Went on a z'naming and logging spree - and realized I forgot to take notes who I got 4 of my z'Ochredrakes from (the 5th I know - that one's from Confused Cat, because Lairs & Layers has no PM limit laugh.gif)

3 must have been gifts via PM, and 1 I caught myself - I just don't know which one ...

ZLwbo (PF4E?), Zbazs, ZYUQA, Z7zbh

Yup, my husband and I gave you ZLwbo. happy.gif