Pygmy puppy still here.....

Can turn it into a oneway PM on request.

Also have this very lovely celestial. I have several breedingpairs already so willing to share.

(not opposed to keeping, hatching is keeping)

Offer a dummy

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! zYAjR

Both gone to coyote. Turned the pygmy in to a one way PM

Edited by Pattekat

^Still here

I homed the Daydream. Going to keep an eye on the other two and will happily home them if they are not claimed soon. Just didn't want to be greedy!

Pygmy puppy still here.....

Also have this very lovely celestial. I have several breedingpairs already so willing to share.

(not opposed to keeping, hatching is keeping)

Offer a dummy

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! zYAjR

Only had one egg to spare, so I offered on the Celestial. smile.gif

And, we finally have internet at our new house!

Edited by Coyote

I bred Magma/Gold and got a Gold ... I hope they accept that one rolleyes.gif

edit: Nope, they didn't.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have a little Z girl to give away (correctly influenced): Lineage / On a 2-way so I can make sure she's going to a Z-Scroll If you're locked, just PM me with your scroll link please! wink.gif

I also have a Z-coded CB Gaia that I can't give away as I need it. However, if you can find me another high time CB Gaia egg, I'll be happy to trade it! smile.gif

offered biggrin.gif

Breeding Stripes is sooooo much fun! I bred this little one while trying to come up with a third gen green one. After 23 tries I finally got what I needed! blink.gif

Gone to Kalanzyne. smile.gif (I'm glad you posted here, because I didn't recognize your scroll name.)

Edited by purplehaze

I got the z'Silver from female Red Copper that was in the trade linked above. smile.gif

Planning to keep it and breed a Copper mate - except if a Z member is already working on that lineage and would like to have it?

Is anybody else under the impression that the Cave "always" either has zero Z eggs or several of them at the same time?

(Zero especially when I want to fill one egg slot before going to bed, and several of unspectacular breeds when I'm playing during the day and looking for something else. tongue.gif )

Still got these two, if they're still here tomorrow they're getting hatched and frozen.

Taken both thank you smile.gif

Breeding Stripes is sooooo much fun! I bred this little one while trying to come up with a third gen green one. After 23 tries I finally got what I needed! blink.gif

Two way to keep it in the family Just offer a dummy.

Made an offer

Is anybody else under the impression that the Cave "always" either has zero Z eggs or several of them at the same time?

(Zero especially when I want to fill one egg slot before going to bed, and several of unspectacular breeds when I'm playing during the day and looking for something else. tongue.gif )

Yes! Very much so!

Ohhhh, definitely!

offered biggrin.gif

I couldn't accept your offer because I'm locked, but I sent you a direct link! smile.gif

Would someone be interested in adopting this Frill? (I was trying for an X code...)

user posted image

Edit: Goes to WaterDroplet smile.gif

Edited by Confused Cat