Shiny Z-checker from Heartseekers anyone?

You're welcome, dragonpuck smile.gif

Edited by herk

Was browsing the AP and came across this little alt lotto ticket if anyone is interested.

Gone to dragonpuck. Good luck! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Gifting:

Male influenced CB Canopy hatchling: Z0BZ3

Messy Purple Dorsal hatchling, influenced to be female: ZVP61 (Feel free to freeze her.) gone smile.gif

Edited by Hermeline

Messy Purple Dorsal hatchling, influenced to be female: ZVP61 (Feel free to freeze her.)

to be frozen, thanks!

Apparently the stars were aligned just right today for breeding Z's, or at least high-gen ones. Look at this! AND this!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh, and the other good news is that I tested out my other pair of 4th gens and they gave me an egg. It wasn't a Z code, but they bred successfully, so there is hope for that down the road!

Edited by purplehaze

Apparently the stars were aligned just right today for breeding Z's, or at least high-gen ones. Look at this! AND this

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

OOHHH 2 in one day-- making up for the drought!

'gratz biggrin.gif

@ catstaff. I took the "salt"

Edited by dragonpuck

I got my named "Z" dragons entered using the Z'Project Dragon Submission From. That sure was fast!

This is my first "PB Z" offspring Z' Tsunami

A CB Z'Dorsal

You're welcome Pattekat!

Edited by a_god_s

I got my named "Z" dragons entered using the Z'Project Dragon Submission From. That sure was fast!

This is my first "PB Z" offspring Z' Tsunami

Congrats on the purebred! biggrin.gif

Hello my fellow z'family members. I traded for this zpecial chicken egg. Since i already have two zpecial ones and one regular chicken I would like to share this one.

If you have no z chickens yet please send me a PM.

It has 5 days and 9 hours left before it has to hatch. I will hatch this one so everyone has a chance to respond and send the chick to the person that qualifies most.

Qualifiers:

- You have to be a Z member. This is a hard requirement that i will verify. Becoming a Z member just to get the chick is wrong..... (why does that sound so wrong? )

- I am gonna make a rating: 1 Who has no or the least z'chickens

2 after that, if it is a tie then who has no or the least total (regular) chicks.

why in this order? we are a z family after all

- if it is still a tie then i will do the random numbers thing.

- If you pm please be honest about how many chickens and how many of them are z.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zAUGM Gone to Purplenewt, enjoy

-----

Thank you very much, I am a collector of these pretties

Edited by Pattekat

Looks like I might have to get organized and join the ranks of the Z coders.

Having just started to see what I already had last week, I picked up 4 Z'elestials and the first pair produced this baby:

Z'baby

Hello my fellow z'family members. I traded for this zpecial chicken egg. Since i already have two zpecial ones and one regular chicken I would like to share this one.

If you have no z chickens yet please send me a PM.

It has 5 days and 9 hours left before it has to hatch. I will hatch this one so everyone has a chance to respond and send the chick to the person that qualifies most.

Qualifiers:

- You have to be a Z member. This is a hard requirement that i will verify. Becoming a Z member just to get the chick is wrong..... (why does that sound so wrong? )

- I am gonna make a rating: 1 Who has no or the least z'chickens

2 after that, if it is a tie then who has no or the least total (regular) chicks.

why in this order? we are a z family after all

- if it is still a tie then i will do the random numbers thing.

- If you pm please be honest about how many chickens and how many of them are z.

Thank you very much, I am a collector of these pretties

Gone to purplenewt

=====

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zCZpa

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z5SEPOn its way to Lagie

Picked up these two dust eggs. Still on cooldown. I do not really need them. PM me if you would like one (and witch one) or both.

Edited by Pattekat

Z'is EG RB has slight cases of Silver and SW in lower gens. It's not perfect but I like the lineage smile.gif

Glad you like it, dragonpuck.

Edited by herk