little lost dragon

The Great Divide

Dharsii heard Vrans ask her about her arm and gently allowed the book to settle down onto the cave floor. The white dragon rose to her feet and walked over to Vrans to inspect the limb more closely. It looked like it was working nicely. The skin didn't look raw and bloody as it had before and where the dead scales had been stuck looked like it had been cleaned out well enough.

"I think you are well on your way to recovery Vrans. If it doesn't hurt anymore and you can move all your joints without too much discomfort, try putting a bit of weight on it. If that causes pain put it back in the potion to soothe it. If it doesn't hurt with weight put on it feel free to go whenever you like. But be easy on it as it will still be tender and easily damaged for a while, until your scales grow back. If it starts to seriously hurt again come right back to me okay?"

Vrans shook her head at Kadaen "We'd know if there was acid in it. I would have lost my arm for sure. We'v seen what added acid can do, thankfully its rare when it does happen." she said then Dharsii came up them. She smiled at the news and removed her paw from the potion and flexed it a bit. She then put pressure on it and ended up putting it back in the potion "Glad to hear I'm recovering. I'll keep that in mind" she said then "Thank you again Dharsii. Your a good medic dragon. Don't say your not I won't hear of it." she said smiling still and streched her neck to give her a gently nose bump. She then looked at Kadaen "And no more blood out of me for you." she said meaning git but tone was friendly.

"Hey I only did that to get the poison out of you, and I only teasted a little drop of pure blood," Kadaen said defencivly, but also in a joking manner, also all in truth.

{Brain dead moment}

Edited by polos1993

Vrans brought her tail around so that the red string thing tip was under his chin. She seemed to look into his eye's searching for something then seemed ok with what ever that was and her tail went back to the position it was in before. She looked at the medic again "Did he suck some cause he liked the taste?" she asked jokingly "Cause if so I'll need to teach him not too." she said looking teasingly at him.

Dharsii dipped her head respectfully at Vrans' compliment of her medical abilities. And though she still didn't believe herself anywhere near as great a medic as Shallen had been, she took the compliment without denying it. She smiled and giggled a bit at Vrans joking tone towards Kadaen.

"Don't worry Vrans. I made sure that he only took what was needed to be helpful. He may be a vampire, and maybe he doesn't word things as he ought to all the time but he's got a good heart. And besides, don't all males have something only a dragoness can teach out of them?" she said a little jokingly, smiling. For a few moments she allowed all the worries of being medic to slip away and just be a young dragoness with a couple of similarly aged clanmates.

Edited by Drakossozh

"Oh that's just cold. Besides it's not a one side streat. There are somethings that Dragonesses can't learn with out a Dragon." Kadaen said jokingly but truthfully again. "Besides if I took anymore I wouldn't be standing here at the moment."

Dharsii dipped her head to Kadaen.

"We understand Kadaen. And I personally believe that you did a wonderful job in assisting me with tending to Vrans. If not for you she may have completely lost her arm. Or even her life. In any case we are both grateful to you. We are only teasing you Kadaen." she gave him a gentle pat on his shoulder with one of her wings.

Vrans smiled "Where kidding with you Kadaen." she said with a small laugh. She looked at Dharsii again when she spoke of him saving her arm and nodded "Which has thrown me for a ride." she said looking at Kadaen "When I was just a hatchling, just about ready to break out of the egg a pair of vamp fangs entered my egg missing either side of my neck. Had I tried to break through I would had been killed before knowing the world. The fangs left after dropping there poison into the egg shell. I broke out of it right away. After that I passed out. When I came too I was shortly accepted into this clan at a young age." she explained.

"Uhhhh... Where am I?", Spearmint thought to herself. "This doesn't look like the forest at all.".

((I am starting her as a hatchie.))

"And I am being honest," Kadaen said. He hugged Vrans again. He felt clingy, but he over looked that feeling. He felt bad that someone of his kind tried to turn Vrans into a vampire. "At least you managed to get out, I was fast asleep when I was bitten and got turned. I had to wait a while before I was accepted into the clan. Mainly because the clan didn't want they thought a bloodlusting monster in. I had to prove myself back then like I did with you."

Vrans paused for a moment then slowly hugged Kadaen back. She did not know entirely what to say. This was all new to her really. Being poisoned. Being saved by the very breed that nearly cost her life. Having spent her life up till now keeping her distance from vamps and the whole works, making up moves to fight off a blood crazed vamp as well. Yet, here they are, her hugging a vamp back who was hugging her. She sighed but brough her tail around in a cupping like manner around him.

((Sorry for not having enough detail in my first post.))

Spearmint waddled over to what seemed like a dragon camp. "Definitely not the forest.", Spearmint thought to herself. " I wonder if there is anything to eat." She saw some moss on a rock. "It'll have to do me for now.", she thought as she ate the moss.

One of the look out guards spotted the mint hatchling and went over. "What's a hatchling like you doing wondering around?" the guard asked in a motherly tone "Where's your parents?" she asked. The guard was a vine type though strangly friendly then most her breed.

((@BlazingPhoenix If someone is needed to care for Spearmint Dharsii will do it. Unless you want someone else to of course :3 ))

Dharsii smiled as the other two embraced and then turned to collect Shallen's book from her sleeping area and set it upon the rock that acted as its shelf. The medic then turned to look at the others, feeling happy for them.

"So how do you feel Vrans? Is anything still hurting. Aside from the arm of course."

((short post is short :/ ))

Vrans looked up and flexed her paw again. Placing it on the ground a bit she lifted it again "It gives a dull ache but feels fine otherwise right now, though feels odd feeling the air on my skin." she said waving that paw around a little. "Never remember that feeling. If feels different." she said with a smile.

((Okay, Drakossozh.))

"I'm sorry, don't hurt me!" Spearmint cried.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

"Different in a good way I am hoping," Kadaen said to Vrans.

Tetra yawned. She was tired, but it was day time. Her kind were known for the night, not in the day.

"I'm sorry, don't hurt me!" Spearmint cried.

The vine guard dragon looked more concerned then threatening. "Shhhh little one." she said soothingly "No ones going to hurt you here, your safe here." she said laying down so she did not look as big. Even her vines hardly moved now, most like long hair one might have. Not squirming about or anything.

Vrans laughed a little bit "Yes in a good way." she said. Other wise why would she be waving her arm around feeling out the different feeling out? She let go of the hug but let Kadaen continue. As long as those fangs did not poke her she was fine now with him hugging her. Well if he moved any closer it would be a cuddle but oh well. Must had been a long time since he got to hug anyone with how long it was lasting. She moved a wing over him in a conferting manner. She looked at him then shifted position slowly allowing him, if he wanted to, to curl up against her.

Edited by little lost dragon

Kadaen smiled when Vrans had laughed and said it was in a good way. His vampire fangs did show, but in a nonthreating way. He looked a bit shocked when Vrans had let him still hug her even when she ended the hug with him and when Vrans had a wing over him. He smiled agan when Vrans moved her body so he could curl agest her, and he did. He loved her.

Vrans smiled a bit and curled her self around him. She could tell he was soaking up this and was very dry of it. The affection and all. She rested her head on his neck "You don't get this often at all don't you?" she asked after he settled up against her. His body felt cold but she did not mind. Her wing over him and her curled part way around him she smiled a bit. He had proven him self, if he had not then she did not know what to call the act of saving her life was.

"It is rare that I do get this kind of attention," Kadaen amitted. "I guess that is a price to be a vamp among many others," he said. He loved this, even though they were in the medical den, he loved that feeling. He felt wanted and he normally only got that felling when his sister would hug him, but that was on very rare acation. He could understand why that was. He knew Tetra didn't want him to be close to her, and he got that. His eyes were dropping. He cold feel Vrans' warth, and heard her beating heart. He didn't know how to react, but he knew better then to let his vampireness control him. A part of him really wanted her blood and another wanted her safe and living.

Vrans nodded a bit then sighed "But then again, how often does your kind not bite and suck others blood when they get close?" she pointed out. She gently rubbed his shoulder with her good paw. She did not know why but she wanted to do that. Something just said it would help him. Was she feeling an attracktion towards him? Ok yes he saved her and yes he feels one. But what was that thought that just went through her head? Said wrong and it would sound wrong. 'My vamp' was the thought.

"My kind, a lot, me never," Kadaen said. "Mainly because they can't control themselves. Do you want to know what a normal vamp would feel in my place? Highly doughtful there." He said and then he felt Vrans gently rubbed his cold shoulder with her warm hand. He felt good, but he was still trying not to let his vampiric side out.

Vrans sighed and got what he said "Right about now if you where any other vamp you would be trying to sink your fangs in again." she said still rubbing his shoulder. "But your not really a vamp, your more of another breed trapped in a vamps body." she said lifting her head to look at him. "I wonder if there's anyway to reverse the curse of a vamp..... I'm unsure they first came about but that I know of, no vamps a true vamp, there all other breeds altered." she said.

"If I was a another vamp they would kill you by now," Kadaen said truthfully. He gave Vrans a worried look, even though he loved her next to him. Even though if she was with another dragon he'll distroy that dragon, he was worried about how he could hurt her and that to him was more worrie some then her going with different dragon. He did listen to what Vrans said. "I wish there was a way, but I just don't know. All I do know is that my own mother had told a vampire to bite my egg and I got turned. Tetra is the older sibling. She was hatched before me, even though our eggs came at the sametime. I got slown down because of me turning into a vampire. Tetra could have just as easily became a vampire, and me a black dragon. If Tetra was in my place, I know that she'll become blood lusting like the other vampires."

Kadaen let all of his anger that he had bottled up since he was little out in a rant. He didn't know what to do anymore. He felt hopeless.