athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

Jason looked at Artaxes and pulled out his pistol and aimed it him.

"You monster! You killed my father! Why! Why!" Jason said angerly as he felt the trigger and was ready to squeeze it to end Artaxes life right there and now but an un-natural force over came him then remembered the hatchling's coloration that it was black like Artaxes then puts down the pistol then stood up.

"No way. Your that hatchling I saved when I was a corpral." Jason said as he looked at Artaxes dumbstruck not realizing it was him in his past then approached him slowly

Then Overlord walked into the interrogation room and sets a seat infront of Hugo and Overlord took a seat in his own chair.

"Please take a seat and calm yourself. I would ask you a question that does not relate to the positions of the Nomad camps but in location of an artifact." Overlord said calmly as he waits for Hugo to take a seat

Artaxes gave out a low grunt as he reared up onto his hind legs powerfully. His wings aided him as they spread out widely like a kite, this proven to be enough to send the fallen tree to roll off his back. He quickly removed his spiny tail at the last second to avoid it being crushed by the tree. There was a loud thump when it hit the ground. Artaxes slowly fell back to all four claws to gain his balance, quiet pleased with himself with pushing off the log himself. His red eyes moved back to Jason as the memories flashed back sharply into his mind. There was a small nod there.

"I didn't kill him," he answered with truthfulness. "I hunted him. Men offered heaps of gold for him alive. Nomads. I wouldn't care what they do with him, but I got the job right. He died afterwards." Artaxes gave out a low hiss, remembering the screams of terror from the man when he was snatched and carried away in claws held to his neck and back. Artaxes also remembered the time when he was a at the teen age of a dragon, when his brother, Sphy, wasn't around he almost got himself killed. Didn't remember how he nearly got killed but he remembers how he got saved. Just at the right time the stranger step in. He thought that Jason would also remember this. "But your mother-" his voice got carried away when his red eyes rested on a jewel half sticking out of the earth. "Ooh... Shiny.." he hissed excitedly as he moved towards it in a cat walk like way, completely ignoring everything else going on. Artaxes brushed the dirt of the half buried jewel but to his disappointment, it was just a piece of glass and he snarled angrily before swatting it away with a claw.

~

"I don't want to sit in ya stupid chair! I wanna sit on the grass, outside," he snapped at the Overlord. "So I'm gonna sit right here!" Hugo sat down on the floor stubbornly, right next to the wooden chair. He gave a death stare at the human for a while before standing up and sitting in the chair anyway.

((knight? Any response? Also Tiff, Artaxes will be tired from lifting the tree. It is a tree, after all.))

Edited by ubbydubby

Jason looked at Artaxes when he said something about his mother.

"Wait what about my mother? Is she in trouble?" Jason asked in a worried tone as if his protecting instincts kicked in and was ready to run home to protect her and walked closer to Artaxes.

"Anyway sorry for pretty much trying to kill you, here take this, you will like it." Jason said as he pulled out a pouch of gems and hands it to Artaxes then looked at Echo.

"Echo go and patch up Artaxes leg." Jason said as Echo nodded and walked to Artaxes leg and pulled out his med kit then starts to dress the wound

Overlord looked at Hugo with that drill sargent look.

"Thank you for your cooperation you have no idea what this artifact is capable of, here is a picture of what we are looking for." Overlord says as he shows Hugo a picture of a warhammer.

"From what we understand it is named daemon hammer, a legendary warhammer of unspeakable power held by a legendary crusader before we came but is somewhere in a ruin hidden and heavily guarded if you can help us, I can gurantee your freedom." Overlord said as he puts away the picture and waits for his response

Edited by knightstemplar151

((I never been trapped under a tree before so I wouldn't know much about it, lawl. But good point anyway Ubby. I'll add it to make it more realistic)

Hugo leaned over towards the picture with his long, hooked nose pointing right at the picture of the fancy looking war hammer it like a target. The nomad scoffed before pulling himself back into his wooden, hard chair. "Why ya think I think about this stuff?" Hugo questioned the Overlord, not changing his rude accent. "Its all nonsense from the humans! Traders making up lies that they had seen such a powerful weapon and they spread like illness." Hugo folded his arms across each other, giving off another stubborn look. It wasn't long before he quickly busted out, "nah, I was just kidding. Ya Daemon Hammer isn't like something ya see every day. Its like a needle in the river."

"Don't you mean haystack?" an steel eagle asked with an raised eyebrow.

Hugo just turned around in his chair before shouting random curses at him in a different language.

It took a while for him to settle down and face back to the Overlord. "Well, if ya promise me my freedom. Then its a deal, unless I change my mind," he lifted his chin high as he waited for the Overlord's answer.

~

Artaxes felt exhausted in the insides, he just noticed how much strength he had wasted on the fallen tree. He felt like he, himself weighted tonnes and everything felt heavy and hard to move. Seeing the jewels in reach, he instantly snatched them from Jason's grip greedy. Cutting the bag open to watch the gems stumble to the ground like glittering leafs. Catching them with ease with a claw, he held them below his chest to get a better look at them in the sunlight. Nothing seemed to make him notice that his leg was being patched as his focus was locked to the shining gems. Artaxes would had normally try to scare off anyone who touches him, but his senses failed him and he didn't bother to check what was touching his blooded, black scales.

((Thanks.))

Sphy spread his wings and flapped again, heavily. The medicine had only just left his body, but he was still feeling the effects of his temporary weakening. Must... get... to... the Queen. His broken, tired thoughts echoed through his head in a steady rhythm, matching his wingbeats, which he was sure would start to falter soon.

((Yus, that would be an good idea while we wait for athenia to post))

"Ahh, about your mother," Artaxes finally looked up from his gems. Moving his blood red eyes onto Jason with his lips curling into a smirk. "She is going to die very soon."

~

Rasi looked up from her spot from were she had been lying down. Scanning the area for any one of the two dragons she had seen before. Thanks for Echo, her deep cut across the chest had been healed and the small, yellow dragon did her penguin like waddle around the forest. Seeing a perfect tree to climb, she slowly raked her claws down it in till they were in a suitable place before pulling herself upwards. When she was at a good enough height, she lunged off it with her wings widely spread. Rasi shot up like an arrow being fired into the busting clearing of the trees that had light just barely shinning though their leaves. She couldn't decide what to do first when she was out in the sky. Go and check on Sphy or get mad at Artaxes. Rasi gave off a small shake of her head before flapping her wings strongly towards the direction of the blue dragon.

Jason looked at Artaxes in shock that his mother will soon die.

"What!? You have 3 seconds to tell me where is she!" Jason said angerly as he pulled out his pistol and aimed it to Artaxes head as a voice began to talk in his mind.

"Hello is this Jason Alexander." the voice said.

"Who is this?!" Jason said.

"I am Barbas, the Dragon Queen's herald and she requests your appearance."

"Wait, the Dragon Queen? I thought she was a myth....a legend that my mother used to tell me." Jason said as he lowers his pistol.

"Oh she is real, so are you going to come?"

"It will be my honor." Jason said

"Great I will notify her immediately." Barbas said as he left Jason's mind and walked down the halls to find the Dragon Queen.

((Quick question: Is the Queen a dragon?))

((Well there isn't any Dragon Queen, its just a Dragon leader whom is a male xd.png maybe its a king, well I dunno. Ask Ubby or Athena but there is certainly no dragon queen.))

Artaxes snarled as he rind up in his rear legs, making himself feel strong and taller then the human, but exhaustion brought him back down onto 4 legs.

"Don't point your disgusting weapon at me," he replied icy. "She should be in her house, cleaning up the table from last night's dinner. While she is detracting herself as she is thinking of you and your father, the nomads would be waiting for her to go outside to throw out the chicken bones." Artaxes gave a shook of his scaly head, as if he was thinking of something. "Then she would die, which would be any minute right now. But before you shot me, Jason... I did remember that you saved me when I was an teenager. I don't normally forget stuff like that but it seems like I owe you my life. I'll be at your aid in till I feel like I finally paid off the owe. But don't take it that I would be your pet forever," Artaxes gave out a low hiss before flicking his long, spiny, black tail. He kind of hoped that his words wasn't going to bite back at him as his red eyes locked into the human.

((Actually, the dragons truly have no leader. However, we need atha's opinion first. I will talk to her in RL tomorrow and ask.))

((Oh alright then because Ubby posted something about a queen))

Jason looked at Artaxes and nods then looked at his squad.

"Onyx squad time to save my mom." Jason said as he reloaded his assault rifle and so did the others.

"For once I completly agree with you." Scorcher said as he reloads his light machine gun then Jason contacts his mother.

"Come on please pick up." Jason said as he hears ringing then the phone was picked up and hears his mother's voice.

"Hello?" Jason's mother said as Jason sighed with relief.

"Mom its me Jason listen you are in danger the Nomads are coming to kill you!" Jason said as his mother was in shock when she heard this.

"Oh god! Jason help me!" his mother said in a paniced tone.

"Mom calm down, go to your bedroom and barracade yourself in there and hide in your closet, we will come to you." Jason said as he disconnects and his mother runs to her bedroom and pushed the bookself infront of the door and hid herself in the dark closet and Jason and co. ran down the path to Jason's house

Barbas walked up to the Dragon leader and he looked down at Barbas.

"Jason will be coming to see you." Barbas says as the Dragon leader looked at him with a smile.

"Excellent soon Jason will know that he has something special inside him." the Dragon leader said as Barbas looks up at the Dragon leader.

"And what is that?" Barbas says as the Dragon leader looked at him.

"That he has a soul of a dragon." the Dragon leader said as Barbas nods then walks to his quarters.

((I thought there was a war between the dragons and the humans? :3

Also Ubby said elf queen, not dragon queen xd.png Which reminds me, I should get Rasi to met up with Sphy so he wouldn't have to be so lonely c:))

Rasi lunged herself forwards, trying to get into proper speed to catch up with the blue dragon, she was panting loudly as her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Her drug was wearing off, the numbness of her pain was soon stinging her like angry bees. She tried her best to ignore it, but couldn't resist grunting lowly in pain, then she tried to keep her mind on gaining up to Sphy. To try and forget that there is a large cut on her chest.

"Brother!" she gasped for air as soon as she was close enough to him in flight.

~

Artaxes did an impressive job on resisting to attack Jason while he wasn't looking at him, his legs stayed glued to the spot as his exhaustion swept over him like a wave. The black dragon grunted he gone into a walk, following after Jason silently. He was always careful that his footsteps didn't make a single noise, thanks for his father for teaching him these moves which saved him many times. The jewels were still crunched in his claws as he walked on his knuckles of his fingers. Artaxes managed to caught some people staring at him nervously, it was clear that he didn't earned their trust yet. "Wasn't that the dragon that attacked the city? I heard that he broke into some dude's house called Connor..."

"Shut up!" Artaxes's voice boomed in the sky, catching the men off guard, making them jump from the unexpectedly loud voice. He gave out a low snarl before turning away to keep following after Jason. As soon as he was close enough, he muttered under his breath, making sure that the human could hear him "I'll help you just for this once, then I wouldn't have to owe you anything else and then I can get back on with my hunting. Unless your Steel Eagle pals wouldn't allow me to kill anyone else..." he shot a small glare at them behind him.

~

"Well first what ya need, would be an elf," the nomad told the important looking person sitting across the table from him. "Elves always knew the legend of ya fancy looking hammer. But only some of them know were its located. But trust me, they are stubborn as ya donkeys. Also some nomads know about dis hammer, but not me. I'm not ya guy- I mean't I don't know as much as the other nomads." Hugo wiped back his hair, pushing it behind his ears so his eyes weren't bugged with them anymore. "Or ya could just bride a dragon and get them to get the information out of the elf. But keep in mind that hungry dragons wouldn't help at all, nor a hungry prisoner..." his voice trailed off as a growl from the stomach disturbed the room. "Or you could just let me go free and forget all about this," his lips pulled into a smirk from his small joke but faded away when everyone stared at him seriously.

Jason looked at Artaxes and sighs.

"Artaxes you don't have to do this you could hunt animals but not people, I do not want any innocent blood on my hands." Jason said as he puts his hand on his scaly shoulder and petted it slowly and the dragon soul is felt by Artaxes.

"Plus I don't want you get hurt anymore. Besides the Steel Eagles would need your expertise in hunting down certain targets." Jason said as he pulled his hand away and continued to walk to his home and soon sees it then sees the Nomads waiting to kill his mother and Jason pulled out a flash grenade and pulled the pin then throws it.

"Flash out! Open fire!" Jason said as the grenade emits a bright flash then Jason and co. open fire on the waiting Nomads.

Barbas walked back with a question in mind and looked at the Dragon leader with curiosity about the human with a dragon soul.

"And how do you know about this?" Barbas asked as the Dragon leader with curiousness.

"Why you may ask because he is born from dragons but in human form and was taken away by Nomads." The Dragon leader with a worried expression on his face and looked away for a moment and looked back at Barbas.

"Then the Nomads gave him away to some parents who adopted him then signed him up to become a Steel Eagle." the Dragon leader said in an angry tone.

Artaxes just chuckled when Jason suggested that he should hunt animals instead of humans. "But you don't understand, boy," he hissed as he ducked under a branch. "I don't hunt them randomly. I only hunt them for gold. Lots of gold and jewels." Then he felt Jason's warm hands pressing against his jet black shoulder. Something swept over him. It wasn't pain, it wasn't happiness but it was something else... He could sense it. This human had something special inside of him. But first he couldn't work out what it was. It felt...Dragonic? Perhaps that was the only word for it. It was the only thing that seemed to suit Jason. Artaxes breathed out a small jet of fire out of his mouth, checking if he had enough strength to use it in combat. He found his answer when the flame weakly danced in the air and faded away, he decided he shouldn't use it just in case it accidently made Jason's house catch on fire. But his thoughts were nagged with the fact that Jason's touch. How could it be? Perhaps was he that one who-

His thoughts came to a sharp stop when he heard exploding of a bomb. Artaxes gave out a low hiss before stepping back into the shadows, bleeding in with his nightshade black scales with ease. The nomads movements were swift and fast, much more quicker then any normal person. The dragon was silent as he watched the battleground. The nomads seemed to have their own weapons. They pulled out their guns and fired at the Steel Eagles. Artaxes moved around them in a circle, still hiding in the shadows as he circled them like a shark. As silent as a ghost. As deadly as a plague. He crept around them in till he was behind one. The female Nomad seemed to not notice the black dragon behind her as she kept on firing at the woods aimlessly.

A low hiss was unleashed. She snapped her head towards the great beast right behind her. Before a scream was heard: a jaw enclosed around her leg as the black dragon dragged off the kicking, female nomad into the woods to finish her off...

((Atha should be more active now!))

When Sphy heard the small cry of 'brother', he turned his head slowly, floating loftily on the currents of air. A small, bleeding Rasi was battling against a headwind toward him. The ice-blue eyes widened as the little dragon started to lose ground. "Rasi," he breathed and quickly thrust his wings down to aim for her. He caught her in his claws and flew toward the only sanctuary he knew of. Skulblaka.

Jason looked at the fast moving Nomads and felt his reflexes increase slowing down the action.

"What the!?" Jason said as he was startled at first then decided to use this as an advantage and aimed down sight then fires a round making a headshot and the Nomads looked at each other.

"His soul is getting stronger we have to...." The Nomad said before he was swiss-cheesed by Scorcher and the Nomads pressed their attack to hold back Jason and co. and one of the Nomads charged at Jason with a sword in hand and slashes at Jason but he dodges it then pulls out his combat knife and stabs he straight in the heart instantly killing him then the Nomads retreated then one in the house whistled to Jason and co.

"Jason looking her!" the Nomad said as he held his mother by the arm and pointed a pistol at her head and Jason looked at him with great rage.

"Let my mom go!" Jason yelled as the Nomad squeezed the trigger making a loud bang that echoed through the forest and the Nomad let go of her and her body fell to the floor as the Nomad laughed and jumped out of the window and ran into the forest as Jason fell to his knees and screamed to the top of his lungs.

"No!!!!!!!" Jason yelled as he felt great rage and sadness over take him.

"They have taken everything away from me! My parents, my home, my life gone!" Jason said as he felt a fire burn inside him and breathed a torrent of flames at the house setting it on fire and Jason looks at the fire and roars to the sky like a dragon

Overlord nodded to Hugo then heard about what happened to Jason and goes wide-eyed.

"By the gods! Jason has the soul." Overlord says as he looked at Hugo with great horror and nods and untied him.

"Look you gave us the info and we freed you now go!" Overlord said as he orders Truck to lead him to the main gates

((8D))

He had failed. Failed to save Jason's mum.

Artaxes hissed lowly to himself in disappointment. Now he owe Jason even more now. Speaking off Jason, that human just breathed fire at his own house. No other normal humans could do that unless- perhaps he has...No, or maybe he does. No, its impossible. It cannot be true, it must not be true- no its not true, its not true!

"Dragon Soul..." he whispered under his breath as his murderous red eyes rested on the the fleeing Nomads. But they were locked into the one holding the pistol, moving swiftly though the woods like an animal. Artaxes snarled lowly before lunging into the sky to take action, to chase down that nomad and kill him. That seemed to be his new mission. Excitement creepy inside of him as he dropped from the sky like an arrow, snatching up the nomad from the ground in his claws. "I'll rip you apart," Artaxes hissed as he toyed with the nomad in his claws as he flew higher. "Limb by limb..."

~

Rasi gave out an relived sign when feeling the claws grip around her strongly. She almost instantly stopped flapping her wings when she felt Sphy aid her. Another wave of pain swept over her, she just clasped her mouth shut to avoid showing the pain to the great blue dragon. Now she can recongise were they were going. To Skulblaka.

Jason looked at the burning house then looked at his hands.

"Whats happening to me? One day my left eye color changed from blue to silver and now this happens." Jason said as he stood back up then looked at the squad and they looked at him in awe.

"The legends, they are true, you have a dragon soul." Fixer said as Jason looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean dragon soul?" he said as Fixer still looked at him in awe.

"The legends for tell a human born with not one but two souls, one human and one dragon, but the human has a special gift with that soul and that he can transform into a dragon and back to a human and we need to get you to the Dragon leader to see when your first transformation occurs." Fixer says as Jason nodded and looked at Artaxes then gave a signal to finish him as the Nomad looked at Artaxes

"Go on! Do your worst!" the Nomad yelled as he struggles to get free.

"You asked for it, fool," Artaxes snarled as he dived at the ground as his claws gripped around the nomad. He landed with his claws wide open, to slam the nomad into the ground, giving an attempt to break it's back or at least damage it so much that he would hear it's screams. Then tossed him at a large rock with his teeth.

Artaxes moved forwards him in a cat like walk. His murderous red eyes didn't move away from the nomad for a second, not even to see Hugo to approach from the bushes holding an long gun in his hands. His claws pinned him to the rock, an aggressive snarl was unleashed as he bared his teeth, saliva was dripping down from his needle like fangs. He snaked his neck as he got ready to strike him dead. But a low whiz! Pulled him to a stop as as something sharp stabbed into his neck. "Darts..." he muttered before letting go of the nomad. Walking off around in circles in a drunk way before collapsing on the spot.

~

Hugo felt a rush of excitement that his aim didn't sucked this time, he quickly placed his gun over his shoulders before running towards the nomad near the large stone. After helping him up, Hugo turned to Artaxes with a dark look on his face. The dragon's eyes were half closed, seeming like he was trying to fight off the drug. "You killed my friends, burned up my village and left me to die in the hands of the Steel Eagles. I leave you to be slaughtered. Just like your girlfriend and parents," Hugo spat at his face before departing with the other nomad. Vanishing in the woods like a stealthy deer on the run.

~

"Its not over..." he muttered as rage burned over him. It wasn't too long before he blacked out, laying on the spot in the clearing, near the great stone.

Jason ran with his squad to Artaxes then sees Hugo.

"Well the Nomad still lives. I have a surprise for you." Jason said as he took a deep breath then unleashes a torrent of fire to the Nomads then pulls out his combat knife and runs up to Hugo and knocked the gun out of his hand.

"This is for my parents." Jason said as he makes a slash at Hugo then if he missed makes a series of attacks at Hugo as Echo ran over to Artaxes then pulls the dart out and taps his snout.

"Tranquilizers." Echo said as he pulled out a vile of smelling salts and popped the cork then puts it up to his snout to see if he can wake up.

Overlord walked into a chapel and people in black chaplain power armor looked at him.

"My brothers, our faith is in danger to a traitor named Jason Alexander. He has the dragon soul and if he transforms into a dragon, it will be doom for us all." Overlord says as the chaplains looked at Overlord.

"It will be done." one of the chaplains said as the walked out of the outpost and walked into the forest to look for Jason

((Knight D8 Hugo and the other nomad would already be like a mile and a half away from the others cause they fled the scene rather fast, long ago before the steel eagles had arrived xd.png))

Artaxes grunted as he rolled over to get more comfortable, eager to get away from that awful smell coming from the side. It seems like where ever he goes, that smell follows after him. It was rather a strong, nasty smelling thing that smelt like salt...Lots and lots of salt...He felt so sleepy, and tired. These darts just are really strong towards him. He grunted again as he swiped a claw aimlessly, trying to get rid of the smell before rolling back onto the other side and curling up for a sleep. The smell kept on bugging him. He sneezed as the salty scent stung his nostril. Ouch...Ouch..Ouch. Ouch. OUCH.

His eyes snapped open and he shot up to his claws, looking around the area for the nomads and Jason and whoever or whatever was making the scent of the salt. But he only saw Echo holding the vile of smelling salts and cork. Artaxes gave off a low growl, feeling the dart attacking his insides again. It wouldn't be too long till he will fall asleep again on the ground, whether there would be grass there or not. Deciding that he would be angry at Echo later for waking him up, he moved into the forest to find Jason.

"Jason..." he muttered lowly to see the boy, pulling to a stop besides him. Allowing the sunlight to run down his scales handsomely, to give off a bright glow of his true colour. "Now that you, me, and your friends know about your powers. You are going to be in danger, just warning you."

Jason looked at Artaxes and nods in agreement.

"Do you know where the Dragon leader is?" Jason asked as he hears something in the forest and sees Steel Eagle chaplains then one of chaplains draws its warhammer but the others have swords.

"You must be the heretic Jason Alexander, you defile your squad with your heresy and claimed to be a traitor to the Steel Eagles, and now you will perish with your heretical teachings." the warhammer weilding chaplain said as he nods to a initiate and he runs up to Jason and swung his blade at him but Jason jumps out of the way and breaths a torrent of flames at him, reducing him to a pile of ash and picks up the initiates sword and throws it at a cadet chaplain as the blade pierces the power armor into his heart making him collapse to the ground.

"Kill the heretics!" the warhammer wielding chaplain said as the remaining chaplains charge at Jason and co. then Jason and co. charged at them

At the same time, he wanted to kill the Steel Eagles but however protect Jason. Deciding that he should stick with his promise, he battled off the others that tried to even go near him. But not once, he wasn't temped to use his flame as he knew that it would drain his remaining energy quicker. He lashed his tail at the ones that he cannot reach with his teeth or claws. They swing their swords at him, but the dragon proven to be too agile for them and managed to dodge their blows.

"Skulblaka," he hissed as he clawed at some of them, raking them down their flesh to hear their screams. Now this is going to make Jason even more wanted for teaming up with a murderous dragon. "That's where the leader is, but you can only get there-" he moved swiftly out of the way to avoid get strike with a sword in the chest. "By riding on a dragon. Why would you want to go there anyway-?" the dragon grunted as he lashed his tail at them again, knocking them over like bowling pins or either stabbing them in the chest with his spines and killing them or just leave them wounded.