athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

(( Don't worry about it to much. I'm more concerned that this RP is going inactive, and mods have been cleaning up more often.))

((Yeah, we need to get into some random thing where we can start having like an RP-ish moment and keep the rp going active. If the mods do clean out this, we can just always do the old fashion PM and ask them to place the RP back))

(( But how long and difficult would that be? I would suggest a faction, but CCC has that covered and I wouldn't want to make a war that she would over write me on first-post. So maybe an ancient race coming alive? Or a race that is technologically paired to humans coming from the one of few moons ( Though I doubt that's right, I'd need to check plot again) Or somewhere around that. ))

((AHHH!!!! I suck at remembering to check this regularly!!! I've been sick so the homework has been like 3x the normal amount and my science teacher is raking me over the coals on a daily basis for not having printed out a stupid worksheet from when I was absent so ANYWAY illgetrightonmakinganOOCsorryforthedelayguysughtotallymyfaultimsorry>_<

On another note, where is everybody?))

Arie nodded and made a failed attempt to get off her position on the floor. She felt her cheek and sighed. The paste rubbed off. She must look like a human-nomad hybrid mutant. Arie giggled slightly and made another attempt to get to her feet. With lots of struggling, she managed to get to her feet, even though she would probably collapse at any moment.

Edited by athania

(( Well now your here, that's 4/6. large enough to keep going, small enough that mods ignore the smaller arguments here. I don't know where Knights is or CCC))

Connor laughed too, but noticed that she was clutzy and mutant looking. Just then, hammered knocking came from the front door and the whirring of his bots had stopped. Usually, guard made a check-up every few days but never that heavy fists. He ran from the room to the door, almost tackling the door. With the heavy fist, the door now had a hole with a hand in it. The plate was of the guard captain. with haste, Connor pulled open the door to meet a warrant for search. " Prisoner said that you had hidden a nomad here. I will be looking myself." the captain looked in the kitchen, the bot-room, the bath-room, and finally knocked on the bed room.

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Gah, been like 3 weeks or more since knight last posted here v.v I'll just get Artaxes to dump him where ever he was and go back where the active members are :U

Maybe if we could all plan something interesting that might make the magic happen...))

Peering from the shadows, he watched the large human made city below. Artaxes waited silently on one of the more bigger brick towers. There wasn't any guards on patrol or either they are far to lazy to check if there is an huge black dragon sitting on the roof right above them. He wasn't so sure why he was waiting here, perhaps searching for something...No. There wasn't much to do after he left that boy called Jason whom seemed to have the Dragon Soul in the floating land of the dragons. The sun weakly gave off an bright black glow off his scales as he scanned the area, still uncertain on what he was looking for. Better not be here to bring more trouble... he thought to himself as he pulled back into the shadows, which he blends in with ease thanks to his jet black scales. Artaxes knew the risks of being caught, he heard of stories where they tortured dragons or either kept them as slaves. Hissing lowly, he settled down.

His blood red eye blinked with interest as they were laid on Connor's house.

((Gak! Sorry guys! I'm back, but there's not much I can do...))

~Yay for time skips!~

Sphy stood up, his wounds completely bandaged. He turned to his old friend Graarl and dipped his head, large blue wings shifted away from his body. "Thank you very much, my friend. I'm afraid that we must leave soon, Rasi and I, due to the war that I'm sure you know has arrived. The flow and ebb of wartime has started. Has Skulblaka started to shake yet?"

"Not yet, but I will not be surprised when it does. Words of wisdom, my friend," he laughed, but quickly sobered. "The prophecy. Do you think that it has started?"

"It must have, as most of the members have appeared. We must fly, and find the elven members. I am fairly certain that we have met already, so I should be able to find them soon, if they have not been already captured by the nomads. Will you be coming with us?" Sphy queried.

Graarl responded with a sigh, "No, I am afraid I cannot, no matter how much the pull of battle echoes in my heart. I am far too old for these expeditions, and I am beginning to feel a weariness in my bones. No my friend, you will have to go about this alone."

"I see. Come, Rasi!" the great blue dragon called, "We must be taking our leave."

(( Alright, if you guys can't remember to check this, then I'm going to make up an event that can continue the story whether it's 1 person or 20.))

((Hurr, I was thinking to get Artaxes to attack the city where you two are in. That might brighten up some things or we could just stick with this mysterious event you're planning 9.))

(( Personally, a second dragon attack on Builder's Dawn ( My name for the city.) Would escalate the war, which yes is part of my plan, not the attack. Unforunatly, it will require everyone's full co-operation. And if we get past that conflict, I might PM some people I know to come look at this.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Okie dokie then, gimme the heads up when to do the dragon attack post and when you earned your PM answers c:))

(( Kidnapping of our characters by a secret race. While we were gone a different race joined the fray, almost annihilates the races, until their opposition joins the fray and beats them back, using mind control, propaganda, and the lure of greed, one for Elves, Humans, and Nomads ( Not in that order.) Both seam unbeatable while our characters use the technology of the secret race to advance the E, H, or N. And since I control a major human character and CCC does, I will have a VIP to the human race ask for GL protection.))

((Hmm, sounds interesting. I had to read it at least an few times to work out what you mean't. I don't think CCC hangs around here much any more since...yeah, last time when we got into an fight :3 Its an good plan, at least we'll get back to being active again. Although I can't see the dragon part coming in, do they get kidnapped as well?))

((The dragons can try to rescue us so they won't be left hanging, as both Tiff and I have a dragon or two. I'm fairly certain CCC is gone, as he hasn't been active in a while. I'm going to talk to Atha and see if I can convince her to come back, but a few of our characters are stuck waiting for people. We might have to power-play a bit to get ourselves out of the different situations.))

(( Actually yes, Ubby read my mind on that. And Atha deserted me after she came back and left my character in a very awkward situation, according to the RP.

Undead: Only recently have they burst out of their graves, they tend to kidnap people to eat flesh and turn them into Undead too. Though they are weak, they take power in numbers and lack of weak points. They been infesting the underground of every area, with only a lack of numbers in the Elvish and Draconian areas

Naga: Snake like humanoids that dissolve into acid upon death, making ranged weapons a priority. They use magic and themselves to fight the war breed and grow fast, taking only 2 years to mature and live for 50. Their own mage masters brought their diamond shaped continent to assualt the dragons, prying the name giant lizard away from them.

Beast men: Animal like people that have an animal feature and looks, according to their human counter-part. Have lived in the mountains for centuries less then the others, but still consider themselves the better and show it off repeatedly. (( Animal part goes in other.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Oooh good ideas, I really like the Naga one and it strongly reminds me of those snake people in World of Warcraft. But I can't really image Artaxes going in to rescue them, unless there are jewels, gems or something that temps him to go in.

Now, who wants to do the first RP post?))

(( Me.))

Connor woke up, remembering nothing up to the guard captian entering his house. He was in a jail cell that smelled of rotten flesh. The room was drak but he could make out hundreds of other jail cells, some filled with meat, some with living people, and some with living dead people. " Hello!" He called out to a human beast thing. "Quiet, it down!" She yelled, when a tiger tail softly pointed to some walking dead, guards. " They're bringing in more. Don't stick your limbs out or they will cut that right off of you!" She then pulled her tail back when the guards opened a cage next to her and pulled out a dead Nomad. One took a bite of his shoulder while the other one just drank the falling blood from it. Connor stayed quiet and stayed in the back of he cage. while the unknown savior was just calm yet aggresive, in the back of her cave.

(( I'll make the form for her soon. School time.))

((It might make more sense (or not) if Artaxes got caught. Can't think up on ideas to get him to rescue you guys. Or some random good friend of Connors hire him to go down and get him... Ideas?))

Rasi bounced towards Sphy happily as if nothing bad existed and all of the pain was drained away. Purring like an cat, she made that kind if sound to thank Graal for healing her brother. She just always felt cheerful, she can barely remember if anything happened to her or not.

Nudging the blue dragon near the cliff of the floating island, not pushing him off. The yellow dragon took flight with an few flaps of her small wings, soaring into the sky.

~

It would be fun to burn down this flammable human city, but not today, the black dragon told himself as he still sat in the shadows of the tall buildings. The watch tower roof below him just barely held his weight. Artaxes didn't know how ling he been there. 30 minutes? 2 hours? An whole day? He didn't really bother to work it out. Best to move before those lazy guards check on their roof to find their most wanted murder and thief sitting right above them. Maybe just set one house in fire... Temping... Artaxes is now finding himself just trying to resist breath out his powerful flames onto just one house. That would be enough to alarm everyone and he'll be shot down just in an few seconds. Remembering how it felt to have an bullet in your leg, he pushed his thoughts away with an mightly flap of his wings, scoring into the cloud less sky.

(( Like I said in the Desc. The dragons would have to use some armor to defeat the Naga. It is right next to their continent so Arty could be the one to bring and use the armor against them.

Username: 9pmg

Character name: Makvy Tavlish

Appearance: She has short, slender red hair, medium to tall height, wears shorts and a blue shirt, and pretty light in weight. She has lion ears, claws, tail and fur on her back.

History: Coming from a noble race of half human, half tiger, she never really understood why people poorer than her, had more pleasentries then she and her family. She walked through the lower courtyard of Mt. Tavlin. She was mugged of her identity and proof of it, was forced to leave the Mt. until she was able to bring back something that would help stop the undead raids and attacks. She was taking somethinhg from the Undead and is now jailed, only having her own supply of food and snacks she usually brought everywhere.

Personality: Mean and cold, she is aggesive in combat and calm and cold everywhere else.

Race: Beast man.

))