athania

Warfare of the Salizdorian Races

Jason looked at the Chaplain leader and charged at him and the Chaplain leader charges as well and Jason slashes at the leader but his armor deflects the hit and hits Jason with his warhammer, knocking him down but the power armor he was wearing absorbed the blow and the leader pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Jason's head.

"Goodbye heretic." the leader said as Jason felt the fire burning inside and took a deep breath and blew out a torrent of flames which turned the leader into a pile of ash and the surviving chaplains looked in awe.

"The leader is dead! Retreat!" one of the chaplains said as they ran to the forest but died due to sniper rounds to the head by Hunter and Jason looked Artaxes

"A dragon named Barbas told me I was requested to go to Skulblaka and meet up with the dragon leader." Jason said as he sat down to catch his breath

Sphy beat his wings slowly, almost losing altitude but then adding an extra burst of speed to his wingbeats. He found a thermal, and rose tiredly up into the cloudless sky. In the distance, a speck was visible in the sky, growing larger as time progressed. Once the tall spires of the floating rock were visible, Sphy smiled a dragon's smile. Skulblaka... he thought, the word echoing around his head like a canyon. "We are almost there, little sister! We will go home!" the icey blue dragon roared. "Let's fly!"

Artaxes gave out a loud roar of victory as he watched the men flee. Rearing up onto his hind legs to let out a bust of ruby red fire into the sky to give them a fright but also celebrate his winning position. But soon fell back to all fours when he heard Jason talking to him. The black dragon answered back to him "Barbas...I remember him. We used to go hunting sometimes, in till I gone off to get find jewels and left him behind. I wonder about his reaction towards me," his voice trailed off as if he was remembering his face or thinking about something. "Never mind that. I can transport you to Skulblaka if I wanted to, but I would only be able to carry at least 3 people on my back but can managed to hold at least 1 or 2 in my claws, I wouldn't believe that would be comfortable and I would go much faster with only one person. But only one thing..." his voice made it felt like everything turned cold all of the sudden or it just melted down the sunshine. Artaxes's scaly head turned towards Jason with a hard look on his face. "You must never give out our location. If one word slips, then they wouldn't have a home and go hunting down me for payback nonstop. Now to get on with things, choose who wants to come or not and get onto my back. I'm a very inpatient dragon," he reminded them as he settled besides them. Kneeling down to allow himself small enough to grip onto one of his spines and climb into his back. Waiting for them to make their choices as he gave a bored flick of his spiny tail. I wonder why the Leader had invited him... Artaxes thought silently to himself.

~

"Home?" the small yellow dragon looked up from hanging her head lowly in the sky. She managed to crack a smile as she could see the floating island in the sky. Rasi's claws were wrapped around her chest, as if to stop the bleed from getting any worse. Rasi didn't felt too dizzy when she was hanging around helplessly in her brother's large, but firm claws. At least she was glad that he didn't dropped her yet. Well such a dragon his size would be able to carry a horse sized dragon easily to anywhere. She growled like a cat purring as her eyes were scanning around the beauiful island of Skulblaka. The place that she had been raised in and the one that she lost ages ago when she left it accidently.

Jason looked at Artaxes and nodded then looked to his squad and they unanimously nodded at Jason.

"Sir you should go on without us. This is your task not ours." Fixer said as Jason agreed to Fixers suggestion and climbed up onto Artaxes back and looked back at Fixer and co.

"Be careful out there Fixer." Jason said

"Don't worry about us, worry about your task ahead." Fixer said as Jason patted Artaxes signaling him to fly as Fixer and co. planned their next move

"Artaxes let's not keep the dragon leader waiting." Jason said as he breaces himself for the takeoff

((Okay, atha and I have discussed and there is no leader, each dragon answers to no one but if one does something EXTREMELY bad the dragons will band together to exact justice. Graarl isn't important, just a dragon Sphy met while traveling. All he does is lend Sphy his cave to rest in, so therefore no character sheet.))

With one last flap, Sphy fell out of the sky and fell a few feet, stumbling without his front paw to help balance. He flopped down on the grass landing area and let Rasi out of his claws that formed a cage around her belly, barely able to muster the energy to hold up his head.

"Rasi... Find Graarl... he will help." He let his head drop onto the ground and coughed slightly, ribs heaving from the exhausting flight. "Go, and hurry!"

Artaxes gave off a hiss of agreement before lunging into the sky like an arrow being fired. His wings were pounding hard against the air, creating like rhythmic like noises with the flaps as he flown higher and higher. The trees were getting much smaller and smaller as he gained height with ease. Quickly looking like they were just patches of grass on the ground. But soon, he was beginning to feel the affects of exhaustion. Being stuck under a tree rather drains a lot of your strength, then using it in a battle also didn't help as well. He gave out a low snarl of annoyance to himself as Artaxes slowed down his flying. Checking over his shoulder to see to see if Jason fell off yet. Just as he was expecting, the human was still holding on for his dear life.

Artaxes turned back to his invisible trail in the sky as he followed it. The boy didn't felt too heavy, lucky for him. To his keen eyes, the floating island looked like a small rock in the distance, surrounded by white clouds of all sorts of shapes. But it wouldn't be seen for a naked eye, for example: humans. But perhaps Jason's Dragon Soul powers could allow him to see further. To be honest, he doesn't know what to expect from him. He properly doesn't want to know what they are anyway. The black dragon gave off a sharp turn when approaching a large, black, ugly cloud to avoid it. Turning off towards the other direction as he flew right besides it, not actually going though the storm. The crackling of the thunders were heard on his right ear, he just flicked his spiny tail and ignored it. Knowing that it wouldn't do any harm.

~

Rasi gave off a small nod, this was one of the first times that she seemed to understand something. Flapping her small wings, she took off into the air to leave Sphy by himself. She gave off a small roar. It failed to catch any dragon's attention as she spotted some drinking near the waters. This time, she took an even deeper breath and roared even louder. Hopefully this was enough to find this mysterious Graarl as she flew above the ones drinking from the river, lifting their heads up to study the stranger in the sky before loosing their interest and gone back to drinking.

Jason looked at Artaxes then eyesight increased allowing him to see farther.

"Woah. That's cool I can see farther now." Jason said as he holds on as Artaxes makes a sharp turn to avoid a cloud then sees the floating island.

"We're almost there!" Jason said excitedly like a kid in a candy store and pats Artaxes and looks back at the floating island but feels like he has been there before.

"That's odd, I feel like have been there before, but can't put my finger on it." Jason said as he thinks then thought of something.

"Wait am I.....nah that is impossible." Jason chuckled to himself then held onto Artaxes's spines

((Since there aren't any dragon leaders of the place, maybe there could be a dragon clan which called for Jason?))

Artaxes growled lowly in an non-aggressive way, sounding like a cat purring as he felt himself stroked. He wasn't planning on throwing Jason off but just a strike of lighting nearly hit him, causing him to do an sharp turn in flight. He gave out a low hiss as he calmed himself down and kept on flying straight, soon flapping his wings faster in till they felt like they were burning. He was doing his best to avoid the storm, knowing how dangerous for him to be in one. Sometimes doing some loops to avoid some of the lighting strikes and some unexpected, twisted turns. Soon enough, they reached the emerald green grass of the Skulblaka before the worst of the storm could come. He glided above the plains for a while before landing on one of the rocks pointing out of the ground like a giant needle, twirling his tail around it for balance as he keeled down to allow Jason to get off him. "Properly best if I didn't leave you," he breathed out as he caught his breath. "Most dragons would see you as a bitter snack and wouldn't likely notice your powers quick enough. Now its your turn to lead the way." He was expecting to think that the Dragon Soul human would at least know the way to this person whom he is meant to met. The rushing of the leaves in the near by forest didn't bother him much, but his eyes were locked into the small blue dragon in the distance followed down with a green dragon. He recongised the small blue one but not the larger green one. Rasi, he thought silently to himself. Would Sphy be here as well? If he was, then Artaxes wouldn't want to do anything with him. They could also get into another fight, but the black dragon was far too exhausted for that. He was still happy enough to get the chance to walk on ground and give his wings a rest.

~

"This way," she told the great green dragon whom was following after her. Graal seemed quiet surpised to hear Sphy's name, it took a while for him to get to follow her to her brother. They were both flying above the small pond, then passed by some deer herbs whom seemed not bothered by the flying dragons. Rasi pulled to a stop when she came to the larger blue dragon and nudged Graal towards him.

(Mind if Graal was a green dragon? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Tiffashy

((Guys I am SO sorry for not being here, it's just I've been in a school musical for 4 hours everyday afterschool. I'm finally done, so I'll be posting again. Can someone catch me up on what happened?))

((Artaxes got into a fight with Sphy and Rasi got hurt and now bleeding from the chest. Sphy and Rasi gone to Skulbaka so they could get healed there and Rasi got one of Sphy's old friends to try and help Sphy.

Artaxes owned Jason his life so he decided not to hurt him and help him in till he finishes the owning.

Jason has this Dragon Soul which allows him to do some dragonic things.

Artaxes and Jason gone to Skulblaka so they could met up with another dragon whom wants to tell Jason more about his powers.

Conner is waiting for your character to wake up. 9 might make an elf cause of the unactiveness of your character.))

((What Tiff said.))

Graarl unwillingly followed the little hatchling. It cannot be Sphy. He went missing years ago. And it is only now that he returns to us? Especially now, during this time of war? But follow her he did.

When they arrived at the spot where Sphy was, the green dragon stood for a moment in shock. The leather bag filled with medicinal herbs he had slung over his shoulder swayed a little with his shocked, stuttered breathing.

"Sphy..." he muttered to the barely conscious dragon. The blue had scratches all along his body, and one of his wing membranes was torn. A new scar snaked along his back, and was starting to open up again.

"You there! Rasi, was it? If you remember where my cave is, go back there and bring me the bandages in the niche by the door. I will need them." Graarl then started to place some of the plants from his pouch on Sphy's wounds, who shuddered slightly at the touch. "Go now!" the green spoke urgently.

((Kk, thanks guys.))

Arie slowly gained consciousness, and her vision began to open from a pinpoint. Above her was Connor, his eyes blue and full of worry. "Hey.... Connor...." Arie managed to mumble "Is Sucrow... still here...." Her senses began to heighten to their full splendor, but at the moment she was still groggy and barely able to move her limbs.

~~~~~~~

Akari continued to wander about the seemingly endless forest terrain, and enveloped her senses in the soft caress of the moss, the damp natural musk about the air, and the sounds of many creatures skittering and crawling about. Her footsteps were silent through the damp decaying leaves and other foliage. She stalked like a panther, hunting its prey, always waiting. She didn't know what she was stalking, but she knew it was there.

~~~~~~

Talon had been following Akari for the longest time after she left the institute. He had managed to escape with his memory intact, but not Akari. He was aware that hers was erased. He had no idea how much she had left, but he would know when he finally caught up to her. She lead him through the barren cracked plains, through a bustling city, and finally into a lush forest. He had the feeling she was aware of his presence, as she was on edge.

(( More of a beside then an above stance but that's nothing to fix really.))

" Yes. In a jail with chains and gags. No magic for him. And we're used to infiltration like that. They bagged his hands and head and took him to the jail. Yes we majestically sav- we hit him in the crotch with a defective smoke bomb. Nothing glorious about it." Connor looked at the door and looked back at her. " huh. It looks like the skin color is coming off."

Rasi nodded. Without saying another word, she took off with using strong strokes of her small wings to shot though the air like an arrow. She found herself panting by the time she reached the cave sitting in the shadow's of the larger trees. She circled it before closing in to land, stumbling onto her small paws as she snatched the bandages sitting near the door that Graal spoke of, using her teeth as an tool to pick it up. Then she took off flight again towards the direction were she remembered that were Sphy and the green dragon was. Rasi did an funny like landing, nearly tripping over with her wings spread out un-properly which messed up her balance. But she managed to get the bandages all the way back to Graal. Dumping them at his claws, she fell flat on her bum. Panting lowly as she stayed there to watch the dragons do their work.

"Thank you." Graarl stated curtly as the little dragon flopped on the ground, dropping the bandages toward him. With dexterious 'fingers', the green balanced himself on his hind legs, with the aid of his wings, and started to bandage a particularly large cut on the blue's leg.

Sphy groaned softly as the bandage touched the open wound. He half-opened one big blue eye to see his old friend, Graarl, bandaging his leg. "Thank you," he muttered before dropping his eyelid an letting Graarl finish his task. His wing jerked involuntarily when his friend pressed a plant into his torn membrane but swallowed the pain.

((Will edit to include Sphy. Edited!))

Edited by ubbydubby

((3 things.

1) Should I PM you a form?

2) CCC, do you mind if I make a faction that is a sort of rival to the GLs?

3) An OOC page might be welcome.

((Uh, oops. I'm so used to seeing you around xd.png. No, you should post the form here, at least until I get an OOC page up, which I haven't thought to do until you told me!))

((Sorry for being unactive. Other RPs had been making me busy x.x also knight needs to post sometime soon otherwise I'll just RP with Artaxes alone))

Rasi watched with interest as the green dragon wrapped an large bandage around the blue dragon's leg. She peered over Graal's shoulder, standing on her hind legs to try and get an better view. But she was far too short and fell back down with defeat on the dried up patch of grass. Afterwards, she was becoming slightly bored and scanned the area for something else to do apart from watch them both all day. Her eyes squinted into the distance to get an better view of the black dragon in the distance also with another human like creature standing besides it. Rasi pondered at the same question. Is that my other brother? she questioned herself. But if that was Artaxes, why would he be standing near that human like creature?

It doesn't really matter now. Shrugging, she turned back to Graal and Sphy.

(( It K. So if somebody wants to put their character in a situation that I will be dragged into, that would last for awhile, then this might become more active.))

((All roleplays are pretty mich off and on, but I could have Lief meet up with your character...?))

(( Well it's that me and Athania had a situation going on so I wanted to finish it. Though if that had alerted me that that had happened then I would have relaxed. Plus the fact that I was help build a RP as a co-owner then the actual owner closed it without consulting me. And when I tried to bring it back, I was warned for plagiarism, even though I was the co-own. Since it actually was hers, she admitted that she just wanted it for later and not to work on it. So basically, I have no other roleplays so get to and I don't like all the other RPs in Free form because I never get anything except illiteracy, from people who just joined and I think that even though I was a bit like that, they could barely spell any large word. And they weren't to creative so I couldn't continue in any RP there unless it was a pro.

So This is the only RP that I will willingly post in.))