Titan

Relationships!

After being relationship-less for over 8 months, it appears I've finally gotten over my ex and moved on a little... I've become somewhat attracted to a friend of mine, who happens to be one of my closest friend's sister. I enjoy the friendship too much to ask her out in case the feeling isn't mutual, so I'm holding off. Nothing wrong with waiting.

My friends have recently been trying to get me to talk to this guy. At first, I wasn't so sure about it all. Then I started to be okay with it. Now I'm starting to think that I might like him. I just had a conversation with him on Facebook and I realised that I rather enjoy talking to him. I've talked to him a couple times before today but never to this extent. It was really nice talking to him. I didn't want him to stop talking to me, but sadly, he had to go tongue.gif But yeah. I think I might like him. Now I might not see him for a rather long time. And that makes me sad. I don't really know what to do. :/

Ugh. Some of my friends like to tell me how I'm an independent single woman and I don't need a boyfriend, and how much time relationships take and how much drama they add to their lives and how much hassle... and every time I just wanna go GTFO, in the time I've known you I've seen each of you with at least two different boyfriends so if it's so much trouble why do you keep going back for more? user posted image

Maybe they go back because they like the drama? I mean, I know it's crazy. But that's how girls are. They complain about how all guys are the same or there's so much drama, but then they go back for more and then they cycle repeats. Not all girls are like that, though. I know I'm not. If I'm gonna complain, I'm going to complain about NOT having a boyfriend when all my friends do. That's the reason I'm so okay now with my friends trying to set me up with someone. Well, if he comes back to school soon, that is. I've gone through two relationships. One ended poorly and caused fights between my friends and I and the other ended okay at first, but now we're at the point where we don't seem to know each other. Anyway, my point is, girls complain and then go back for more. That's just how they are.

I think that only as of sometime last year I'm, currently being 24, finally starting to relish the fact that I'm not in a relationship with anyone and can pursue my own goals. Who knows, perhaps I could manage them and find the time for someone else as well, but guess I can't really judge about things I've never properly had. :u

I can't remember how old you are, wonton, but if I recall you aren't really old enough for it to be a huge deal.

I always thought relationships under the age of 16 were utterly pointless.

Well, you have to start dating at some point. So why not start at 13, 14, or 15? I had my first relationship at 13. I think it's perfectly fine to have a relaxation ship under the age of 16. But that's just my opinion.

For one, you don't have to start dating forever. For two, most people don't even know themselves at 13. There's a reason just about none of those relationships last.

Relationships totally exhaust me... especially the men here.

They don't know what they want... most of the time its usually the skinny ones the go after dry.gif Not that I have anything against skinny people just to point out!!

A think a good age for being in a realationship is round about 18... that's just my opinion.

I myself only started seeing someone at the age of 20.

anyone else hate being single or are they living it up being single and enjoying every chance they have because they are not tied down?

I know this is going to sound odd but I hate the single life. Everyone tells me to enjoy it while it lasts because once some guy sweeps you off your feet your limited to doing the things you could of done while single.

Thing is I don't care for the single life and doing what ever I like. Most of my days are spent at home reading books and spending time with my 3 year old. I am starting to see that time is getting short I am turning 21 years old females can only have a sucessful pregnancy rate until they are the age of 35 if I want to have my 2 sons I am going to have to find someone and settle down fast because my ovaries are not going to wait for me.

Lately I been doing everything to find someone. Dateing sites a fetish site because there are men looking for a relationship on there as well. And none of it is working. I am attractive but nobody seems to be messaging me or showing intrest.

All of you are probably going to say "Wait and love will find you." but I cant wait I am running out of time and quickly.

This isn't nessacery. Just adopt a kid.

I don't want to adopt. Plus the nearest adopten place for me is a 8 hour drive away from my city. its not worth driving all the way out there having to pay thousadns of dollers which I don't have to be put on a waiting list and then have to wait 5-10 years for a child to be ready for me to adopt. I know if I have my own children by getting pregnant I know I will be able to have the baby in my arms to be nurtured in 9 months also I miss being pregnant I miss the kicks and being able to talk to my belly knowing my child can hear me. Those things you cannot have with adooption

Plus its easy when your young to say "Just adopt." If you never carried a baby to full term you don't know how that feels and the happyness that you will feel when you have your child finally in your arms. I cried tears no not tears waterfalls of joy when I seen my daughter for the first time. She was everything I thought she would be and more.

Edited by cute_Akogara

The single life isn't great, but neither is the relationship side either. I have been in a relationship with someone that actually comes on here (Neji-ran, as you can see by my sigature) for 13 months, and it really is no bed of roses. It is true that love will find you, I guess, but if you're only turning 21 and you want children before you're 35 - also, they work best up until you're 35, it's not like the day you turn 35 you can never have children. You just stop working, - then you still have 15 years left to find somebody. That's the same time period as 3 quarters of your life that you've lived already. That's A LOT of time!

I really would just stop worrying about it.

The single life isn't great, but neither is the relationship side either. I have been in a relationship with someone that actually comes on here (Neji-ran, as you can see by my sigature) for 13 months, and it really is no bed of roses. It is true that love will find you, I guess, but if you're only turning 21 and you want children before you're 35 - also, they work best up until you're 35, it's not like the day you turn 35 you can never have children. You just stop working, - then you still have 15 years left to find somebody. That's the same time period as 3 quarters of your life that you've lived already. That's A LOT of time!

I really would just stop worrying about it.

its easy to say it but harder to actually take the action and calm down and stop worrying. My child never ever had a father in her life. All she had was her nan and pop which are my parents and she calls him daddy. the real father decided that if I was not going to play his game and have an abortion because he said it would ruin my life (which it never) he decided to leave and try to make it seem like he was the best person ever and I was the worst. He got down to saying he was going to kidnap the baby and told his friends that he was going to kill me while I was pregnant because he could not stand the thought of him getting someone pregnant. He never even told his parents about it until I was about 2 months due.

Being a single parent is rough and I like being in a relationship more than being single. I find relationships are like the good side of the rose.

I don't know. I dont like the process.

than why tell me to adopt if you don't like the process?

its easy to say it but harder to actually take the action and calm down and stop worrying. My child never ever had a father in her life. All she had was her nan and pop which are my parents and she calls him daddy. the real father decided that if I was not going to play his game and have an abortion because he said it would ruin my life (which it never) he decided to leave and try to make it seem like he was the best person ever and I was the worst. He got down to saying he was going to kidnap the baby and told his friends that he was going to kill me while I was pregnant because he could not stand the thought of him getting someone pregnant. He never even told his parents about it until I was about 2 months due.

Being a single parent is rough and I like being in a relationship more than being single. I find relationships are like the good side of the rose.

Okay, well it's slightly messed up that your ex was talking of killing you, but I've only grown up with my grandmother and mother, never seen my father and it's not the worst thing ever. There are times that I wish I had a father, but the majority of the time I just think that men tend to find the responsibility too much so no matter what way you look at it, you're going to raise the child pretty much alone anyway.

Maybe I'm just biased.

I'm glad that you didn't get an abortion, I am personally rather anti-abortion myself, but my mother has been a single parent several times.

And if you're that desperate to be a mother again, maybe iVF could be the way to go for you. Not that I think you'll need it. If you're an attractive woman, I'm sure someone will come along in your life in the next 15 years.

The process of... what, exactly?

The process of... I don't think I should say here. Kid friendy site.

-shrug- u wont have to do the process.

if anyone is going to adopt a child they have to go through a process. I don't want to wait 10-20 years for 2 boys to add on to my family and it wont be a good Idea where I am single. Single parents have a rough life. little help having to multy task 24/7 and so on a so forth it would be much better if I had a boyfriend or a husband to allow me to study for my tests in collage rather than run around chasing a 3 year old getting tired and than failing my tests what I want to do requires a 70% avarage in english, biology and math and so far I failed all of my biology because of being a single mother and not having anyone to help me look after a child while I study.

The process of... I don't think I should say here. Kid friendy site.

Sex? This is a PG13 board. We are allowed to mention sex. I feel as if you may still be in the age where sex is forever-and-will-always-be-icky, which is natural for your age and usually changes with puberty.

To be honest, I think you should wait on having a boyfriend. All of the reasons you've given for wanting one have to do with what a boyfriend can DO for you -- watch your kids, make you babies, and not about a desire to actually be in a relationship with a human being.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Okay, well it's slightly messed up that your ex was talking of killing you, but I've only grown up with my grandmother and mother, never seen my father and it's not the worst thing ever. There are times that I wish I had a father, but the majority of the time I just think that men tend to find the responsibility too much so no matter what way you look at it, you're going to raise the child pretty much alone anyway.

Maybe I'm just biased.

I'm glad that you didn't get an abortion, I am personally rather anti-abortion myself, but my mother has been a single parent several times.

And if you're that desperate to be a mother again, maybe iVF could be the way to go for you. Not that I think you'll need it. If you're an attractive woman, I'm sure someone will come along in your life in the next 15 years.

Hopefully your right. I am scared I am going to end up alone and than die alone. its got to the point where I don't even get satisfaction hanging out with my friends any more. I want a dating experince now. I want to go out with a guy go for a nice dinner or a movie and than maybe coffee afterword and you know talk. And if everything goes well than I get to see him again and repeat. Friends often don't take you to romantic dinners not being mean to my friends or anything but I am getting sick of doing the same old things over again

@7Deadly$ins I am not just looking for a relationship so I can have kids and all that. I do love someone for who they are and listen to their feelings. I just want to find someone who I can date in the long run and when were ready we marry and than have children. Right now my 3 year old daughter is enough for me at my age which is 20 years old. as of right now I want so be able to go out with a nice guy go to a movie, coffee or dinner, something I hardly ever do and enjoy a nice drink of wine and conversation and if the guy was fun and nice to talk to and I feel good about I will call him up again and we will go and have a nice romantic date again and keep this up until were ready for a relationship.

I met one guy on a dating site that I would really like to see again. But he was in rehab and jail because of troubles with drinking. I am scared he hasn't been online because he has been sent back to rehab or sent back to jail because of drinking again. the last time I seen him online was april 28th and he hasnt been online since. And I can hear "well why would you want to date a guy like that for." coming but he has been going to AA meetings and seeing counclers about the whole thing. I am just worried for him that's all. I don't want him putting his life in danger.

Edited by cute_Akogara

Sex? This is a PG13 board. We are allowed to mention sex. I feel as if you may still be in the age where sex is forever-and-will-always-be-icky, which is natural for your age and usually changes with puberty.

Yeah it is.i found out from a dumb app .-. And know I know things I shouldn't.