Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I've done a few small stuff with horses myself.

Water x Horse

Moonstone x Horse

Sunset x Horse

Purple Neb x Horse (oddsoxdi's link above)

I'm starting up an alternating lineage with sunrises x horses (gonna merge it with the sunset x horse), so if you want to see how that looks later down the road...

Personally, I'd try swapping that horse x red with a horse x sunstone to give more luster.

Also, I was curious about your water idea and I quite like it with the female moonstones.

I like water x horse one best out of those. I find that what works for me are either a really vibrant breed like sunset or tsunami, or a washed-out one like guardian, to work wonders with horses. That being said, I think I've done a guardian x horse as well... now where did I put it..... Ah-ha! The blusang idea looks promising too. I'll add it to my projects. smile.gif

And I'm so glad you like the idea of water x moonstone. biggrin.gif

I like water x horse one best out of those. I find that what works for me are either a really vibrant breed like sunset or tsunami, or a washed-out one like guardian, to work wonders with horses. That being said, I think I've done a guardian x horse as well... now where did I put it..... Ah-ha! The blusang idea looks promising too. I'll add it to my projects. smile.gif

And I'm so glad you like the idea of water x moonstone. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/K81iX this is the farthest I've gotten on the blusang project. If you decide to do them I'd be willing to exchange 3rd gens with you.

So I came up with this pretty combo for my Alt Black.

Yay? Nay?

Does anyone else have any ideas that would look good with the Alt Black?

I only have 1 CB black and 1 Val.

I think that looks really good. Pink and black is always a good color combination, and I like how there's more than just 2 breeds included. And, the breeds match so it doesn't look messy. wink.gif

So I came up with this pretty combo for my Alt Black.

Yay? Nay?

Does anyone else have any ideas that would look good with the Alt Black?

I only have 1 CB black and 1 Val.

I think that is very pretty. smile.gif The colors look good together.

I have her and him that aren't related. They haven't give me an egg yet but they haven't refused. When I'm unlocked, I can give them another try if you'd like.

Edit: Tried them again. After using fertility. No egg. >.>

Manu received another egg from the same breeder (so useful, that some people are on the forum, read their PMs and immediately get to breeding their dragons laugh.gif ). So here's hoping these will like each other then.

Thank you very much for trying!

The stripes have really stepped up their game lately. After finally getting him, he loved his mate and they gave me the right colour first time! Contrary to their parents' red, blue, green and black giving ways.

The stripes have really stepped up their game lately. After finally getting him, he loved his mate and they gave me the right colour first time! Contrary to their parents' red, blue, green and black giving ways.

Wow! Congratulations! Would you send those guys over to talk to my stripes? laugh.gif

Noice liddle white stripes Nerven.

It's so lovely when they see things your way biggrin.gif

I love the alt/flamingo/lurker HotIce. The darks work well together, setting off the pink. It is interesting without being too 'busy'.

Being an alt fanatic, I'm normally pleased to get alts. but I wish they would just hold off a little longer until I get a few more sets of normals done http://dragcave.net/lineage/DI3rZ

Last year the alts were breeding nicely through January and Feb. The alt deluge started around the 21st Feb and stopped abruptly around the 20th of April. So I'm hoping I can round off the normal black project and switch to the alt lineage to suit the theory laugh.gif

Some 60 of my alts alone should be dropping from the database (and I hope to get them back rofl)

It will be interesting to see how theory works out in practice!

Awwww, they refused. sad.gif Guess I have to find a replacement Tri-Horn at some point in the future.

Edit: So much help! Replacement obtained.

Edited by ytak

Well glad you are managing to get them to produce, because I have been trying my white stripes for you for WEEKS now and they flat out refuse to give a white!

Well glad you are managing to get them to produce, because I have been trying my white stripes for you for WEEKS now and they flat out refuse to give a white!

I wondered if you still might be trying! Those stubborn stripes! laugh.gif I appreciate it a lot. I'll soon need a mate for this little success.

So sorry to hear they refused, I have this for you if you want it. smile.gif

Thanks for the offer but someone beat you to the punch! xd.png

I love this thread. It's full of wonderful and generous people.

My stripes won't even give me an egg, let alone a white. xd.png

also, totally agreed ytak. tongue.gif DC forums in general are usually awesome like that.

Time to try for a 3rd gen alt vine~

I imagine this could take a while.

Also wondering what I could pair with this pretty. It's a beaut, but I can't see a matching mate coming my way next halloween.

Edited by kleptomaniac

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on my Alt/flamingo/lurker! I do loves her, she is very pretty. biggrin.gif I just wish that I had another CB Black and 09 Val. SO I could try for a 4th Gen. LOL. That would be a glutton for punishment.

When I can get this and This to finally give me a blue, I will have a mate for this pretty little Thuwed. Excited? yes, yes I am. xd.png

Kleptomaniac, it's not exact, but I could breed you a mate to THIS or THIS it may look nice.

Edited by HotIce80

I avoided stripes at first so I wouldn't have to deal with alts. Then nebulas sucked me in Though at least they are gender specific :3

/joins in the OH please blue vibes

HotIce - They both look beautiful! I would love an egg from the first pair especially. tongue.gif

Thanks!

*blue vibes to all!*

So, I was really excited to try this pair out right after they matured, but of course they refused. >:T

Having to do a rebreeding is such a pain.

And I'm having a horrible time trying to breed a mate for him. I've tried twice for this pattern and keep getting refusals.

And who would think breeding a vine is harder than breeding a red dorsal?! Look at these two... I regretted gifting one of the vines away 'cos I thought I got what I need for the lineage, and of course I got a refusal! Now I try to breed a replacement all I got are purple dorsals!!

*cries in the corner*

Gifting a lovely 3rd gen PB Purple....

Take me Home!

Let me know here if you got it.

ALSO...

I need a Horse dragon with THIS EXACT lineage only with different dragons.

Anyone??? smile.gifsmile.gif

Drabrugon - I don't think it looks that bad. tongue.gif Not bad at all, in fact.

And sorry River, can't help you there. Hope you can find one.

Thinking about starting up my male Swallowtail/Horse checker again. tongue.gif Seeing all these pretty horse lineages.

& I finally traded for another 2nd gen white stripe. <3

So, I was really excited to try this pair out right after they matured, but of course they refused. >:T

Having to do a rebreeding is such a pain.

And I'm having a horrible time trying to breed a mate for him. I've tried twice for this pattern and keep getting refusals.

It may be just superstition, but I think dragons are more apt to refuse if you try to breed them too soon after they grow up. It certainly seems that way to me, so I always wait at least a day now, no matter how anxious I am to see their offspring.

Sorry for your bad luck!