Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

OMG! Look what I just got! http://dragcave.net/lineage/6WCPC biggrin.gif

Edit: Wow, well done Amazon_warrior! Great catch. But I already knew you're great at catching special eggs. wink.gif (oops, wrong thread, but still... laugh.gif )

Edit2: And Congrats to you Shamiir!

Edited by lilysally

I'm going to put this here rather than in the trading thread in the hopes that someone here can help me.

I'm looking for a mate for this Tinsel and as a thank you I can offer this little one. I'm happy to take an iou if you already have the ability to help but your dragons are being shy.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also showing off my precious who will soon be a complete dead line. wub.gif

Edited by Wiz

Yay! I finally finished my lineage

It takes too long because of wrong color. Nebula's lineage project alway take long time because of color.......

Oh and I was bit surprised of this . I thought only UV egg can came out between UVs....Well my mind changes :b

My breed list is always open and always welcome bloodswap.

Anyone have a PERFECT male match for this little lady? See Me!! Or egg I can influence.

(different dragons)

Willing to trade for it.

Edited by Riverwillows

Sorry River. My pair bred a red.

Hmmm...maybe next week???

Anyone have a PERFECT male match for this little lady? See Me!! Or egg I can influence.

(different dragons)

Willing to trade for it.

And mine gave me no egg. But if you poke me next week I will try again.

I'm really hoping these don't refuse each other.  I need lots of good breeding vibes from you all biggrin.gif  Right now my ultimate goal is 7th Gen PB Tan, but we will see.  It's taken a lot of patience to get this far, but I really do like the results biggrin.gif

Hello everyone. Thanks for the good NON refusal vibes biggrin.gif My pair didn't produce an egg but NO REFUSAL is so AWESOME! I will get a 6th Gen PB Tan someday biggrin.gif

Now I need more of the good vibes for this.

Also...Is anyone here working on a similar PB Tan line unrelated to mine? I have LOTS of tans I can do bloodswaps with if anyone is interested please send me a PM. I have to build a fourth 5th Gen to reach 7th gen unless anyone has a spare 5th gen PB Tan lying around LOL.

Have a great day everone biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonsrus

Also...Is anyone here working on a similar PB Tan line unrelated to mine?  I have LOTS of tans I can do bloodswaps with if anyone is interested please send me a PM.  I have to build a fourth 5th Gen to reach 7th gen unless anyone has a spare 5th gen PB Tan lying around LOL.

Checked my scroll and found these

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s518N Ah, just saw this is related to yours...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QA4Au

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3gh4V

and bred this (after two purples and two refusals)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QBjvd

Can you check if these would be unrelated to yours? Then with time I could breed you a Tan 5th Gen...

Edited by lilysally

Finally!!!!! I have been trying to get a green neb from this pair for so long and then they just stopped giving me eggs. This is the first one since november and i'm so glad it turned green biggrin.gif The code must have influenced it to listen tongue.gif

He will be a mate for her and hopefully if all goes well their child will be a mate for this beautiful nebula that I got!

Aquamyine

Aqua, that looks like a ton of hard work. D: Really nice though!

I hope you have good luck with colours in the future!

& grats Dragonsrus.

I don't have any PB tans right now, but good luck!

finally bred the right colour egg to get this mini-project done.

Also received this in a trade which I already have the ability to breed a perfect mate for, which is lucky!

Praying it colours red though!

And last but not least, got a purple from my tan/purple pair, meaning I can hopefully breed a 4th EG Thuwed. biggrin.gifyay~

Edited by kleptomaniac

So the problem becomes which way do I influence it? If I influence it male, it might go purple so I should have influenced it female but if I influenced it female it might go orange so I should have influenced it male.

...maybe this lineage was a mistake. I'm going to get a headache every time I need to influence an egg. laugh.gif

@Aquamyrine, congrats on the right coloured Nebs!

@kleptomaniac, good luck with your Neb. I've got my fingers crossed for red. I love the Purple x Tan, too, I'm hoping to make a 3rd gen mate for my own someday. smile.gif

(different dragons)

Willing to trade for it.

PMing you biggrin.gif

Remember that Black and Gold pair I was going to breed, with the random Pebble? I test bred them and they didn't refuse! It was 'no egg produced', but I expected that. I'm just SUPER relieved that they like each other. xd.png I would have been heartbroken if they had refused.

Also received this in a trade which I already have the ability to breed a perfect mate for, which is lucky!

Praying it colours red though!

Rats! ): Blue.

... Nebulas, this is why I don't use you in lineages.

Grats Dimar. tongue.gif

Nerven-

Thanks. tongue.gif

If you don't need a certain gender, why influence at all?

Edited by kleptomaniac

I'm going to put this here rather than in the trading thread in the hopes that someone here can help me.

I'm looking for a mate for this Tinsel and as a thank you I can offer this little one. I'm happy to take an iou if you already have the ability to help but your dragons are being shy.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also showing off my precious who will soon be a complete dead line. wub.gif

I'm not sure if you had a certain look in mind, but I bred This bronze thuwed/tinsel egg that you can have. I'll toss you a pm to see if its something you'd want for a mate.

Refusal, and after all the hassle of recovering the Dorsal from the AP, too. rolleyes.gif Looks like DC has returned to normal for me! xd.png

...and then I go breed her with the wrong mate and she gives me a lovely, but stairstep, egg. *facepalm* I think I'll gift it, I already have a sibling...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

FINALLY!!!!

The mother was an AP find, and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted a sibling to breed it with... I tracked down the owner, and after months of waiting recieved an egg. Since then I have tried and failed to produce an egg (they were supposed to produce their first offspring on 12/21/12, but they ruined what would have been an awesome egg).

So the problem becomes which way do I influence it? If I influence it male, it might go purple so I should have influenced it female but if I influenced it female it might go orange so I should have influenced it male.

...maybe this lineage was a mistake. I'm going to get a headache every time I need to influence an egg. laugh.gif

@Aquamyrine, congrats on the right coloured Nebs!

@kleptomaniac, good luck with your Neb. I've got my fingers crossed for red. I love the Purple x Tan, too, I'm hoping to make a 3rd gen mate for my own someday. smile.gif

thanks and I have been considering making a lineage like that once i'm done with my PB alt nebs. Good luck with it and maybe when I do start mine we can do a swap.

Aquamyrine

FINALLY!!!!

The mother was an AP find, and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted a sibling to breed it with... I tracked down the owner, and after months of waiting recieved an egg. Since then I have tried and failed to produce an egg (they were supposed to produce their first offspring on 12/21/12, but they ruined what would have been an awesome egg).

Pretty. I love inbred even gens. Just had someone do the same thing to me, "can I have a mate please" tongue.gif

Also,

Finished this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nfoOK I really think I have an obsession with BBWs. That's my 2nd project and I plan to start a 3rd.

Was gifted a lovely blusang and bred a 6th gen PB: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9VdcG

*crosses fingers this is green*: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PMqFD

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

@Amazon_warrior - doh! those darn refusals! I got lots of stripes if ya need fresh blood though!

@sister of the dragon - that BBW lineage is really quite pretty! I can off my two for more if you need smile.gif *sends you green neb vibes* good luck!

Edit:

WI <3 black dragons with anything, and finally got an egg from These two now if it alted it would be just perfect lol. I was thinking of doing This but its not a perfect checker so I will have to sit down and figure it out. I could either flip the top SW/Black pair and make it checker up top, or flip the middle pair on bottom to make it to black in the middle at top and two SW in the middle on bottom. what do ya'll think, if that makes sense lol?

Edited by jadedragon07

I really love this sunset that i picked up from even gen thread and i'm planing to start building a mate. When... i have no idea! smile.gif

Until then, i'm obsessed with sunrises, so i start working at this lineage

This is an AP find and i really love the way tans are looking in this lineage. I tried a few time to get a tan and i failed.

This is one of those very ambitious lineages!!! dry.gif

In the same time i've collected 4 sec gen fogs with heartseekers and i'm hoping that soon i'll have two 3rd gens on my scroll.

And... HURRAY!!!! my nebula is RED!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by happymom

FINALLY got a nebula from this pair! Now if she just colors right I can breed her to him and if they like each other real well and co-operate, they might give me a mate for him. smile.gif I really like this combination.

And I am just one 2nd gen short of what I need to build a mate for this and complete my Vine Dancer lineage. I don't have an egg space now, so I will have to ask later.

Congrats on all the pretties, everyone! biggrin.gif Especially the Nebs - they can be such difficult little so-and-sos.

@jadedragon07: Thanks for the offer - I'll have a bash at re-breeding that ungrateful Dorsal when I have the space, but if I get stuck I'll let you know.

I'm extremely happy to have just bred this:

user posted image

*He* will grow up and hopefully fall madly in love with her and make shiny, shiny babies. smile.gif