RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

STUPID FIREFOX PEOPLE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING

I WANT MY ADDONS BACK YOU POOPHEADS!

Also can you please make Firefox not crash all the time, that would be nice.

Reading inspires me to write. I'm not complaining. Now if I could just find the right music...

I'm pretty sure she's just making a scene for attention. Pfft. Great. There goes my money I paid for her food, only for her to upchuck it out from drinking too much. Sigh :dry:

Edited by Naraku

"Custom dragon IDs are also not going to make a comeback."

Noooo. I've had a code/name combo picked out for yeeears. ; n;

I hope it sounds coherent (even if the thread isn't meant to be XP), I refuse to go back pages.

I feel like she's annoyed with me for some reason, but I don't know why.  I hope its just me being paranoid.

Ugh....headache why? Just leave me alone please? I can't miss work because of you.

They claim they no longer endorse Discord, but still endorse that awful, **** forum?? It's just as unofficial as the Discord... Forums we've had so far always go kaput and die in like six months. Might just as well go ahead and delete the link. It's also nowhere nearly as active. Only like 2 posts per day on there, while the Discord have thousands of new messages everyday... Heck, whatever XD

Can I pay someone to follow me around and occasionally yell, "FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS MUCH, LIBBY?" 

Jeez. I forgot how scary that bat was. :blink: 

Nope. I spent all of yesterday cleaning the entire house, only to come down today in the morning to see it all has turned into a bombed ****house again. If they need firewood to be brought in then they can do it themselves.

...Why the hell was I subscribed to that subreddit? Is this the same as Twitter when it forced thousands of people to follow it?

Up ****, my good sister! :dry: Just... don't talk to me. Your presence in my room is not welcome.

Edited by Naraku

I realized I'm aromantic.

Because I can't feel any romantic feeling and I don't want the relationship.

That's too far away form me.

---

Anyway, I need to finish the ref sheet drawings.

Also, I need to seeking new home. Because I'm one of the winners 'cheap home for students''.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I just want to send you all the flu germs I'm producing right now, you ever-condescending creature.

I really hope I can get it today. I'm also glad we close early tonight.