RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The heck? Are they really just going to remove it entirely instead of actually fixing the problem? Well. Okay then.

Ahh... Haven't played a board game for years. Only thing we have here is Rummikub (some tiles are missing, sadly). This should be fun.

Edited by Naraku

1 hour ago, prismatika said:

Holy cow, I'm now officially an aunt! 

Congratulations! :D

If I didn't play Dragon Cave again and using this forum, I guess I already quit drawing permanently.

Although I admit my drawing skills are poor, I just want to overcome an inferiority complex.

(Note : I'm not ask****. and that doesn't mean "praise me" nor "comfort me")

I tried so hard and didn't get very far. In the end it still doesn't really matter.

Hour Later:

I hate processed cheese... It doesn't bode well with my stomach...

Edited by Nyxity

I'm so tired. Wby am I still awake at almost 3am? Bad Syiren. 

I want to help you all. But I don't know about these.

New christmas dragon adult sprite is revealed. So, I'll contiue draw DC christmas dragons.

I don't deny my physical body. But my heart says I could become every gender.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

you don't have to apologise for leaving, i'm really happy you managed to call me for a brief couple minutes at all! 

please take care of yourself though, you always work so hard. thanks for making time for me.

Don't go trying to correct MY English, friend. You will find yourself in a battle that you will not be winning - especially when you apparently don't even know where the shift key is.

Why these people can't respect other's view, opinion, taste?

My mom have to admit get part time job isn't easy as she thinks.

New Year's resolution: get better at minding my own business. No more headspace spent on other people's problems.

I dare to be different even people tell me "you're edge"

I feel antipathy a lot "eastern asian" ways to thinking.

-----

And "someone doesn't want any boyfirend / girlfriend" is not loser's self comforting.

There's no reason to I want any.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

4 years and 48 and pages, and no,  no one ever thought of that very basic thing you asked about, it's not like THE ENTIRE THREAD is kind of based on figuring that out, thanks though, Sherlock, read the OP next time ****

Yeah I’m pretty sure that counts as a last straw. I’ve not felt this done with a passion in absolutely months. Don’t even wanna go back to it because of how it’s made me feel. How long can a streak of failures go before one says ‘enough’?

I am 100% sure the 2g Holiday x Holiday being offered on my trade is something I put on the DC Notice Board lol ... I wonder if they know that?

I'd love to try the art telephone game someday... Looks like a lot of fun.

WaterScorpion, that's close, but yeah! First person in line create an art based on theme or character, then next person in line recreate the art in their own style based on what they see (without redrawing it completely), and so forth. Example if anyone's curious ;) (warning: a bit of blood here and there).

Edited by Naraku

Omg night mode! Where have you been all this time! :wub:

It's actually not that bad, but still bad enough to be annoying.

@JT: awww, you changed your name? anyways, you mean the game where you draw a picture then the next person writes what they see, then the next person draws the description and so on and so forth?