RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

winterbranch-1plz.pngwinterbranch-2plz.pngwinterbranch-3plz.pngwinterbranch-4plz.pngwinterbranch-5plz.png

I shouldn't be going out during Christmas rush. City traffic is horrible!

Er... That's endearing? Him laughing at a religious sect's icon?

I don't know which to be more offended by. Obama laughing or that the parents thinks its O.K. to dress up a child as the head of the catholic church for Halloween. Would it be as funny if the kid were the Dalai Lama or buddha or a hindu god?

No? That would just be ignorant and religiously intolerant to make fun of?

*takes a quiet sip of tea*
Certain styles of humor are only funny so long as you're not the butt of the joke. I know I can be just as guilty as this as the next person. So... I'm not trying to be all self righteous, only pointing my feelings out.

You would never know it was almost Christmas if you look around my house. :(

I can't believe they think I'm such a benificial part of the team. I mean, I always try, but for everyone, even my boss to compliment and praise me.... it's such a good feeling. It just always makes it worth it. :wub:

I wonder if a higher power just doesn't want me to get a CB holly. I've been trying since day 1. Ugh

Those colourful eggs on the AP work like sleeping pills if you're waiting for ONE SPECIFIC EGG to show up ... (and then miss it)

If I could get just one CB Holly I'd be happy. Why do they have to be so hard to catch? TT^TT

Yep, surprisingly, TJ bred his holidays a few days ago.

Edited by Ruby Eyes
Also, surprisingly, surpsiringly is not a word.

Huh.. would have been nice to grab one, but it is not the end of the world. I probably was egg-locked at the time of the drop anyway.

*Laughs* I picked up one of my own eggs in the AP.

Edited by Nyxity

It's like some people don't even read the OP or something. /sarcasm

(Unrelated to above conversation or this thread at all.)

I'm so glad I met such a great friend. I really owe him a lot.

Another snowball's chance in hell, but that is okay. I've been surprisingly fortunate this December. :D

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I want to be at home, in my own bed. This is going to be a bit of a rough day just because I'm so tired.

I don't want to lie to you, but the real reason why is so stupid and childish I chose to lie instead, because you'd think me to be an idiot if I told you the truth.

I am so relieved. It'd be nice to get those last two, but you know what? I'm perfectly happy and consider this year a success.