RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Plot twist: TJ brings back all CB Christmas and Halloween dragons, but not Valentine's ;)

1 hour ago, coo_ said:

Plot twist: TJ brings back all CB Christmas and Halloween dragons, but not Valentine's ;)

Don't even JOKE about that. My inner completionist just had a mini heart attack. :(

Oh great devine being that governs the universe, can I please trade my dad in for someone who actually cares?

I slept too much.

I redesigned Kyath, My fursona. But I'm too lazy to update my avatar rotator.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Why the **** is Solo being released on May 25th and Avengers: Infinity War on May 4th?

"MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU."

???????

Everyone at Disney's lost their minds.

See, I detest that statement, because it paints humans as some sort of antithesis to "natural"/nature.

Now wondering if the current thought of the person above me was formed as a response to a misinterpretation of my statement, or if it had to do with something completely unrelated.

Another thought: I am very bad at interpreting emotion on the internet.

Edited by Sesshomaru

^No, no no, don't you worry. It's unrelated to you. I was just thinking about counter arguments to a dumb comment I had read recently somewhere else.

Why am I awake / why won't this game install properly

Might not seem very complicated, but I'm working on a YT playlist of my favorite music. It's been harder than I thought to recall highlights of such splendor. YouTube isn't my favorite interface to work with, but it's better than what I was dealing with before.

Most of it will undoubtedly end up being metal.

Edited by Sesshomaru

It has been a long time since Supernatural has made me swear out loud. The reveal at the very end of tonight's episode succeeded in making me do so pretty spectacularly and I really hope no one heard me.

I had two chances to get the egg I wanted and I missed it. Welp... I spend way too much time on this game XD

Edit: OH MY GOODNESS YES I GOT IT 

Edited by ThatPastelGirl

I wish these drops would last longer. I can't catch anything and it feels like theyre' more scarce than the last two times combined. :/

I want it to be Sunday now so I can play my halfling rogue. Why can't we have daily sessions?

I think there are politicians in this forum. The kind that speaks for "many others" and reads like they're holding a speech all the time.

Clearly, we need elections.

I think there are Negative Nellies on this forum. The kind that "take pleasure" in criticizing users for voicing their opinions, shaming individuals for the way they talk, and making assumptions about people they know nothing about. Sort of like what they're accusing the other people of doing, the difference being the other people aren't guilty of it.

@LibbyLishly Are you referring to LOTRO? I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't played since it was new. I wonder if it's still worthwhile.

@Sesshomaru Yo, if that was directed at me, I'm not criticizing anyone directly. I just voiced an observation completely unrelated to any current or past discussion.

I observed that some people's speech patterns remind me of a specific profession - if that sounds negative to you, blame your politicians for it. This was a personal impression I talked about, based on recent election campaigns.

I also observed that some people (again, not pointing to anyone specific here) like to speak for "many others" which, in my eyes, looks mostly like a way trying to make your own opinion sound more important. It's kind of belittling those who voiced a different opinion. This is a thing you can observe, too - it's all over the place, in many threads, and it annoys me very much.

Yeah, call me guilty, if that floats your boat. That doesn't mean that I'm lying about the things I mentioned.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Sesshomaru No, I was talking about D&D. :lol: I've recently gotten into it after wanting to since middle school and it is my new favorite thing.