RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I have brilliantly translated the dihydrogen monoxide hoax into Czech and plan to unleash it upon my friends and family come April. *laughs maniacally* I don't think these people are THAT chemically illiterate, plus the thing is older than me, but I died multiple times over while reading it, so I'm mostly hoping to give someone a laugh. xd.png

^ Also this.

WaterScorpion, stop reading my mind. :I

did i really? xd.png

well, if ur still on the islands, i think u need to get off of it (i did, but i don't have my own place yet uwu)

gosh, people need to stop posting @.@

I'm moving islands, but I want to get out of the state. D:

At least I won't be in a tsunami evacuation zone anymore.

You know what angers me? When rules only apply to certain people at certain times enforced by only certain people. I suffer this a lot in real life at my (soon to be previous) job, but on here it's really blatant and really annoying. I get a warning for bouncing an idea off of someone else, but all these people in the Animated Egg post get NOTHING for just stating over and over again that "Why is there no poll option for "no"", "I'll vote when No is added to the poll."... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AND IS BASICALLY SPAM. Yet, no one has gotten warned and it continues to go on. It really frustrates me that there is no clear-cut set of rules on this forum. There is no leadership. It's so darn frustrating!

Glaceon Vs. Leafeon? Glaceon is a wall? Leafeon gets a crit with Leaf Blade, on the turn before Glaceon would have KOed it. Boo-ya!

I love these guys. Always makes me feel better. <3

Hmm...need to work on strategy...and I need to stop spazzing about and taking ages to look at the shop. It's going to get me killed...again... >.>;

Hmmm should I raid the fridge or the cupboard.

I already did. Now I need to wash this salt off my hand so I can get back to typing with both.

Oh my gosh, I haven't colored my hair in two months. ohmy.gif THIS ERROR MUST BE REMEDIED!

Should I go to bed now at 2am or not, I have my course today but I'm not too bothered.

*cry*

i don't want to go out, but i'll probably have to.

i also don't want to search for jobs but i have/need to.

T.T

Hmmmm... Is it acceptable to send that message, even if our characters have only interacted once?

I'd like to THINK my character could at least match them for a little while... But, due to our limited interaction... Would it be appropriate to respond...?

...No, I don't suppose it would be, not yet.

censorkip.gif it, I'm supposed to be a totally different person there anyway. Screw the insecurities, I'm pretending to be a person with confidence in themselves!

Edited by KageSora