SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Thank you. Can I get a short synopsis of what's happened so far? Usually I would read it for myself, but it's not summer and I'm in college. I don't have the spare hour or two to get caught up like I'd prefer.

Also, anyone need anyone to interact with?

Totally understand the college thing Walker, in the same boat, just waiting for the homework to come in wink.gif

So far at the moment it is trying to get the good guys a place to live and the Brotherhood is being started up again by Michael. he is about to go and kill a whole bunch of people a ways from where Nicandro, Riley, Will. Sophira and Siren are. At the moment there are only three bad guys, but they are played by the more active players.

I'm going to wait for Kokay for both Will and Veni. Veni because I need Michael to respond, and Will because I'm lazy.

I was waiting in hopes for more bad guys. I hate RPing two characters and with Michael, I'm practically playing ∞ characters. xd.png

I'm not sure how to go about continuing. I guess I'll NPC a mutants or two?

By the way, Love, the island thing... That used to be a Brotherhood trap! xd.png Magneto made an island for mutants and... I don't remember what he was going to do to them but it was bad. But it was supposed to be good and everyone went there. X-Men eventually blew it up of course. *stops crazy nerd from puking more random statistics etc.*

I'm creating another character, Kokay, another evil one. I'll put it up right now.

Username: Darkshadow

Name: Avi

Appearance: Avi

Personality: Avi doesn't like humans. Avi hunts. Avi kills. She considers herself to be an evolved form of humans, and now that there is a higher race, the humans should be wiped out as a part of natural selection. At least, that's what she says when she's in her right mind. That's her excuse for her murderous state of being.

Avi has a power she calls 'Feral Mind', and when she uses it, she has a predator's instincts, and a predator's power. She is loyal to all those who show her kindness, and holds grudges against those who slight her. She hunts, she survives. She shows loyalty to the ones she considers Alphas.

In a sane presence of mind, Avi is shy, preferring to stick her nose in a good fiction book than hang out with other people. She is an avid naturalist, and would feel at home just about anywhere outside the city. Avi prefers science as her favorite subject, and chemistry as well. Biology fascinates her, as well as evolution. She wants to find some way to use her favorite subjects to help wipe out the human race so that the mutants, the better species, can survive.

History: To be RP'd out

Powers/Abilities:

-Attribute Shift:

Avi can take on the attributes of animals, such as the wings of a bird, gills and fins of a fish, and a lot more. She can use this ability even if she is not using Feral Mind.

-Feral Mind:

Avi's most protective ability. She takes on a predator's mind, and she behaves like an animal, using her instincts to the fullest. She can detect danger, scent prey, and survive. She can use this as long as she is alive, and it does not take energy.

-Colossus:

Avi can enlarge anything she wants: humans, dogs, etc. to massive size, and it up their power. However she can only do it to only thing per hour, and then she can't use it until the hour is up. The power/size boost lasts up to 2 hours.

-Pathfinding:

This power allows Avi to track someone and find them no matter where they are, as long as she has an object that the person has touched. She sees a glowing path that only she can see, and follows it to the source.

-Telekinesis

Crush (optional): TBA

Other:

Oh I like her. xd.png An excellent addition to the Brotherhood, no doubt. Perhaps, however, she should be taken in by the soon to be X-Men first. That way when she comes she can offer Mike something really tantalizing. Information galore AND a powerful mutant? Does life for a wanna be dictator get any better? xd.png

hahahaha lol! Accepted, however, tone down the length of the enlarging ability. Ya'll have some seriously powerful mutants and Kokay, the young boy, is he going to be a NPC, or are you going to make a character sheet for him?

Walker, right now there is really not a need for people to interact except for with arabian/sparkles' character, Eden.

Yeah, he'll be an NPC. But, he won't matter much. Wayne will talk him into helping and then the boy will never show up again except in his technology that he makes for them.

Awesome, just uh, don't make him do the tech until like the next few RP days though. And for generality's sake, it should take him a WEEK minimum to design everything for them.

Well, I'm fine with that. I just don't want the X-Men to know where the Brotherhood's cave is. It'd make it too easy to attack and it'd be unfortunate to have the RP end that fast for them.

totally understand smile.gif I think that neither of them should be able to find the bases. It'd be fairer that way.

I agree with that statement. Therefore I'm not going to have Avi be a part of the X-men before she joins the brotherhood, because she'd be taken to the base.

@Lovelost: Don't worry, I don't plan on abusing that colussus power, it was spur of the moment.

Is it alright for Fae to be more of a neutral alignment? I can't see her actually fighting with either; although, she could probably be convinced to help the X-Men with technological gadgets. She wouldn't want to get in the middle of a disagreement, more like staying on the fringes and not announcing her allegiance to either side.

It is okay for you to do whatever you want regarding sides smile.gif

Now, Love, if you're staying on for much longer, I'd like to make my next character. biggrin.gif If not, I don't think I can wait. xd.png I'm very impatient.

Ah, Kokay, I'm going to make Avi's first post. If you wanna recruit her, go right ahead. She's gonna be in the Brotherhood sooner or later, and I prefer sooner.

Alright. I'll send Mike out to find her. I was, actually, waiting to post until I saw Avi's first post. biggrin.gif

I lufs Siren so much... She's so secretive xd.png And all, my secrets are my own. Plus... Who is Jay? Mysterious isn't it?

Siren is awesome sauce dear! lol!

And Kokay, sorry, I had to get off to go make two dozen biscuits....haha well I won't be on much longer but I will be looking forward to your character. And I am thinking of making an evil character and calling her Reaction...

Well, I'll make her anyway. biggrin.gif It can't hurt, eh?

Hello all! Koke here convinced me to join, so:

Username: Gator

Name: Vittore Marcello

Appearance (picture or description): Vittore

Personality: I really need to RP personalities. I always contradict them, unless I say my character is agressive. I. Always. Do.

History: Vittore grew up in Italy with his older brother and his parents. He had a complex childhood, really doesn't want to talk about it, but it has something to do with his brother, death, betrayal, death, abuse and death. He's crazy-super paranoid about someone finding out his past, so that's a major weakness right there.

Powers/Abilities: Precision, you could say. Ridiculous precision. As in being able to shoot somebody's hand from a good distance away. (like Alphas xd.png) This also means he can tell what has happened in a place depending on the impacts to the area. Or really guesstimate. For example, let's say there's a big dent in a mailbox. He can tell that the object that dented it had to be going at x speed with x force. Or approximate, really. He'd be a good detective, besides the fact he's crooked.

Crush (optional): Psh, no. Vittore isn't here to make friends, he's here to make enemies.

Other: None

Obviously I'm not thinking super hero. xd.png I can do villans. Villans are fun.

It's 2 am, I'm tired and not making a great form here. I know. I can edit/fix parts of it, but his personality needs to be RP'd. Trust me.