SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

I'll have Michael make some trouble for people if mutants don't show up. xd.png Like, starting a full war with the humans and mutants. >:D

And, Merry, you said she couldn't affect mutants.

Haha xd.png lol I did rotfl, totally forgot. xd.png She doesn't affect them, they can just be amazed by her voice, which is how most people react, but then mutants can shake it off whereas humans get all dopey! xd.png I have a good song for a fight where Siren needs a distraction smile.gif Anyone ever heard Ballroom Blitz? wink.gif

yes I'll put flame's character form up happy.gif

Kokay, I'm in the process of making a bad mutant. X3 Should be interesting...

xd.png Okay. For the record, Mike isn't exactly bad. He's just tired of humans and truly respects Magneto's ideas.

Hmmm... Mike may not be bad, but this gal is. I've never played an actual 'bad' bad guy, so I'm not going to make her completely evil or anything. I don't think I'd ever make a character like that. x3 However, be warned! She is not nice. xd.png

Username: LadyNatasha

Name: Arrienayathora (Ren) Rasslaviksha

Appearance: Mysterious.

Personality:

Ren seems quite happy and perky all the time. She speaks dramatically often and acts girly, but she is very good at what she does and very dangerous. She gets bored easily and tends to cause trouble when she's bored, and she really does not like any humans over the age of fourteen. She's weird and a bit pushy around children, but she tolerates them fairly well. Ren has a thirst for knowledge and power, and is a bit deranged because of this. She refuses to have 'friends' but instead either has comrades or allies.

History: Ren accidentally killed her father when she was little by using her 3rd power. Her father was a human, but her mother was a mutant. Her mother never told anyone (including Ren's father) that she was a mutant, but when she discovered that her five-year-old daughter was a mutant she immediately began to explore the possibilities. She was grieved over the loss of her husband, but she made sure little Arrienayathora didn't know that her father was dead. To Ren, he was gone on a long business trip. A very, very long business trip.

Needless to say, Ren eventually forgot about her father. Much of her childhood is broken and fragmented in her memory, but that's fine with her; she has lived out the childhoods of many other people and doesn't think she needs her own. She never thought of herself as normal like other children, and from a young age her mind was broken and disorganized as it is today. What Ren does remember about her childhood is how much her mother wanted her to be powerful, to destroy humans and save mutants. Ren never got a proper education, but she didn't have to; she took the education of others to learn everything she knows today. Ren has lived the past 10 years of her life doing missions for mutants and humans alike; unlike her mother, she doesn't care whether or not humans destroy and attack mutants or vice-versa. Her goals in life at the moment consist of doing missions and getting money... anything to keep her from getting bored or, more dangerously, having to think of what really happened when she was young...

Powers/Abilities:

1. Memory/Knowledge exchange: If Ren can see someone and hear them (even if they're not making sound) and if they are within 100 yards of her, Ren can think of certain knowledge she wants and immediately know if they have that knowledge or not. If they do have it and Ren manages to touch them, she can take all the knowledge she wants from them. However, in exchange she gives just as much knowledge to them about similar topics. They do not lose the knowledge she takes from them and she does not lose what she is forced to give to them. Ren can take all of their memories if she wants, but in exchange she gives them all of hers. Taking all of their memories is also extremely painful as it is a sudden flood of someone's entire storage of memories straight into her brain (it's painful for them, too). It is made more painful because Ren cannot forget anything she learns from them for three hours after stealing their memories/knowledge. Ren has only ever taken one person's entire memory bank, and that was her father. Taking memories from him was an accident.

As a side-note, those who know of Ren will know that she always kills whoever she takes information from, so they cannot know her secrets or what she knows.

2. Blockage: Ren is naturally immune to telepathy of any sort, though she cannot sense when someone is attempting to use telepathy on her.

3. Love you to Death: If Ren grows especially close to a non-mutant being, whether animal or human, bad things happen to their body when she touches them. Anything from a rash to a heart-attack can happen, and Ren never knows what will happen. This has only happened once to Ren's father, and he died because of it.

4. Zombie?: Ren does not have to breathe. She only has one vital organ, and she has never told anyone where--or what--it is. If she was shot through the heart she' be in a ton of pain, but she wouldn't die. Of course, the head is a different matter; if she loses her brains, she dies like any other human or at least appears dead until someone repairs her brain... if it's possible to repair it.

Crush: She has crushed a few people, but has no crush. o.O

Other: Ren has killed before and so far seems to have no qualms about killing. She has been shot fourteen times in her life. She is NOT well known, but those who know about her know that she will work for ANYONE, so long as the price is right.

I don't even have to look Natasha....accepted wink.gif

However, that name is INCREDIBLY long... even longer than Aoibheann.

Haha xd.png lol I did rotfl, totally forgot. xd.png She doesn't affect them, they can just be amazed by her voice, which is how most people react, but then mutants can shake it off whereas humans get all dopey! xd.png I have a good song for a fight where Siren needs a distraction smile.gif Anyone ever heard Ballroom Blitz? wink.gif

Ballroom Blitz is such a classic song. xd.png

@LadyNatasha: A mercenary-type character as well? Maybe she could encounter Spencer some day. smile.gif

^^ Sure thing, flamedraco. That'd certainly be interesting. X3~ I'll post an intro to her when I get a chance. She'll probably meet up with Mike first, since he's currently not interacting with anyone.

Question:Can characters gain new powers,cause at the moment my char only has 1 or 2 powers.

Anyways,will post intro tomorow.Maybe.

Agh. I have no inspiration for a Veni post right now. Anyone up to interacting with her?

Veni, uhm....hmmm, I can't make any more characters at the moment, but you could definitely interact with Michael/George/Wayne who is played by Kokay.

Sparkles, that is something that I am not sure about. At the moment let's say no, but if Dragon and I discuss it and come up with something else, then we will see smile.gif

Actually. You can interact with George and Wayne. George doesn't like his first name, so he goes by Michael instead. Never meant to cause confusion with his... Nonsense. xd.png

And me, and me, and me! Róise is currently running around downtown, and Willow's intro should be up in about... five minutes, me thinks.

Edit: Aaaaaand it's up! Not my best work, but not my worst eiter. Say hi to Willow!

Edited by coralkiki

I have questions =O

This peeked my interest cause I've always wanted to do an X-men RP however...

If I join, is it okay if I kind of keep my characters off to the side? I sort of want to test the waters and begin to RPing on DC again, but I don't want to get in the way of an RP by making an important character and then leaving.

Also, early warning, I could go inactive. So yep. That's it.

i think that would be okay Walker happy.gif

to everyone else, L² (LoveLost) won't be able to post till tomorrow; she said this in her other thread:

Hey guys, can't post tonight. Had a rough day when i came home so tomorrow will be when I post. smile.gif
Edited by Dragonpelt

Sounds fine to me Walker smile.gif We tend to understand inactivity especially because just about everyone in our RP's are either in college or in high school/middle school.

Flame, you have your character run into Michale and Veni, or you can have him run into Michael and Will wink.gif

Edited by LoveLost

Michael isn't with Will... And, Mike and Veni are busy destroying the uneasy peace between the mutants and humans. Soon, mutants will only have the choice to fight. >:D Especially since the humans would move the military in as soon as they saw the Brotherhood was back. None of this "Oh let's take them into the police station" No. It'll be "Let's kill them all!"

Sorry i meant Nicandro and Will wink.gif Thanks for catching that Kokay smile.gif

Will do, after school tomorrow. (It's already past 11pm already. Darn timezones.) dry.gif

Edited by flamedraco

Lady N, Ren isn't going to drag Willow out to kill people is she?

Username: Walker

Name: Fae la Balme

Appearance (picture or description): Much smaller than average, Fae measures only 4' 8". Despite being so tiny, there is a lot about her that is gigantic. For example, her dirty blonde hair is a mass of frizz and curls. It's impossible to tame, so she doesn't bother to try. Her nose is a little too big for her face and is one of the first things people notice about her. It makes her appear somewhat goofy. Thankfully, her mouth isn't as big as her nose, but it's always turned down in a slight, disapproving frown. Her parents also couldn't afford dental work when she was young, so she has a gap-toothed smile (when she bothers to that is).

Her eyes are hazel, and always seem to be lost in thought. Despite being skinny, she usually wears baggy clothing, and you'll never see her without a pair of gloves, even in the middle of the summer. She has good reason for this though. If you took her gloves off, you'd find her left hand been replaced by a mechanical one. She also is in the habit of keeping her hands firmly stashed in her pockets, just to be doubly sure no one notices.

Personality: Fae is hoplessly geeky. She keeps to herself mostly and only opens up to those she knows well. However, she is far from rude. If anything, she is all too aware of how others are feeling, which partly leads to her awkwardness. She is unwilling to make anyone uncomfortable, and so she stays far away from people who she thinks disapprove or dislike her. Despite being awkward in the social circle though, she is an overly confident individual in other aspects.

For example, she completely trusts in her own intellect. She knows she is not stupid, and makes sure everyone else knows it too. If anyone is talking about technology, she'll be sure to blabber on as long as she can before it becomes annoying. Although technology is her strong suit, she is also good at many other subjects. She avidly pursues history and foreign language. Oddly, however, she can't stand to pick up books. She avoids reading at all costs.

She is an extremely skeptical individual. She will take nothing at face value, instead choosing to examine the issue carefully: sometimes too carefully. It's hard to convince her of anything, and so, by default, she is usually solidly stuck in her own opinions and refuses to adjust them for any reason. She also does not do well with uncertainty, and so when a question goes unanswered she will panic until she finds the answer. Since she dislikes debating and will change the subject as quickly as possible, making it even more difficult to sway her views. Only rarely does she express her own opinion.

She can become a bit flustered when someone approaches her. She is not used to it, and so struggles to respond for a few minutes after the initial greeting. It is during these times that she forgets herself and makes silly mistakes. When most people first meet her, they think she's a complete idiot; although that view is challenged not long after. Some people describe her bumbling incoherence as adorable. Conversely, when she approaches someone (which is not often), she usually keeps her wits because she has prepared herself mentally for the encounter.

There is nothing more she enjoys than a challenge, so she'll push herself to do things that even strain her advanced intellect. Even though she could have invented tons of new gadgets, she chooses not to, mostly because it would be too easy. Instead, she chooses to ponder such things as time travel machines, hoping to make a breakthrough. Even though she has gotten farther than anyone else before, not even she can make such amazing contraptions. For her, it's the journey and not the destination that counts though.

History: Fae was always gifted in the brain department. She always easily aced her classes (except English) with seemingly no effort. However, she wasn't smart enough to be considered a genius or anything similar. She always made the honor roll, but she didn't skip grades and go to college as a pre-teen like some prodigies do. Other than her academics, Fae led a relatively normal existence. Her mother and father were divorced but on good terms. Her father had remarried, and so she now had a step-brother who was 2 at the time she was 12. She lived with her mother on the weekdays and lived with her father on the weekends. (The houses were only 20 minutes apart, so it wasn't much of an issue). Neither of her parents were rich, but she lived comfortably, and they were proud of their smart if somewhat awkward daughter.

However, when she started her freshmen year of high school at 14, things began to change. Ever so slowly, she developed a fascination with machinery. No one noticed at first, but she eventually couldn't help it anymore. She let herself free and began inventing in her free time. In no time, people began to notice. That was the first time anyone ever referred to Fae as a real genius. No one really considered it odd, only assuming she was extremely gifted; however, Fae noticed weird things beginning to happen. For example, if she wanted the lights out, she might touch the switch, but before she could flip it down, the lights would go out on their own. The same thing would happen when she wanted to turn them on. However, she eventually convinced herself it was just faulty wiring in both her houses (however unlikely that was), even though it happened even when she was at other places.

The frequency of these occurrences began to increase with time. Soon, she found herself changing the radio station just by touching it. She'd turn on the microwave, computer, and just about anything else at this point when she made physical contact with it. Eventually, it began happening with other people in the room too. Her parents agreed with her that it must be faulty electricity (a shabby excuse at best, but the only way they could explain it away) and called the electrician more than once to no avail. Every time he came, he said there was nothing wrong.

Her life took a drastic turn when she was in a severe car crash. When she woke up in the hospital, she found they had been forced to amputate her hand. She was horrified at the thought of living with her disability. She spent days in a severe depression despite the support of her whole family. Eventually, however, she came to terms with what had happened and decided to find a solution instead of whining her days away. A few weeks after the amputation, she returned to her school and tried to cope with her new reality (especially learning to write all over again, since she had been left-handed). At this time, she threw herself into her work more than ever. She now had a special project... She told no one though. Her parents became worried when they saw she was withdrawn, thinking she was still devastated by the loss of her hand, but they were wrong.

Fae was planning. She wanted to get it done right the first time, and so she was taking no chances. Three months after the crash, she was ready. Her father woke up to take his daughter on a fishing trip they had planned for months. When he knocked on Fae's door to wake her up (He had assumed she had forgotten to set her alarm clock), he became worried when there was no answer. After waiting for what seemed forever, he opened the door to find his daughter engrossed in her work and was utterly astonished (and horrified).

It had been far from easy. The schematics had been easy enough, but the actual implementation... had been incredibly painful. There wasn't blood pooling on her desk for no reason after all. She was almost done though, just a few final adjustments... Fae flexed her new hand and smiled brilliantly just as her father came into the room. It was like having her hand back again! She could even feel the wood grain beneath her fingers as she rubbed them across the top of the desk. She was only startled from her work when her father snatched her away from the desk roughly, wide eyes pinned on the puddle of the blood on the desk.

It was obvious from that moment on that Fae wasn't a genius; she was something else entirely.

(The rest from here is irrelevant or will be RPed out.)

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five):

Super Intellect - She is a whiz with technology; however, her intelligence does not extend everywhere. Even though she can build amazing machines, she can still easily fail an English test. She is above average in some other topics too, but not extraordinarily so. She can fix any electronic device with ease or even transform it into something completely different. She will not hack anything on principle though, much to the disappointment of many who meet her.

(Not sure what fancy name this is called by so...) Communicates with Machines - She has the ability to communicate with machines on a limited level, meaning she can touch the object and make it do something. For example, she could touch a radio and make it switch stations. The more complex the technology, the more difficult it is for her to achieve. For example, she could not manipulate a supercomputer without an insane amount of time (one hour plus) and complete concentration (even a little distraction will set her back to square one). She also has issues manipulating technologies with extensive firewalls and other protections built in. Most importantly though, she has to actually have physical contact with the object for her powers to work.

Crush (optional): On herself?

Other: Inspired by Forge

Edited by Walker