SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

you're welcome happy.gif and yep smile.gif; yeah hopefully but i think L² might be busy with college/real life stuff right now and that's why she's not on.

Why don't you and I get started with something, then? xd.png Maybe Alice causes a fire which draws attention from one of your charries?

sure but i forget where i last left Sky and L² and i have a plan for Riley later so i don't want to do anything with her just yet.

I'm thinking of swapping Willow out for Róise's brother. Any objections?

just still keeping this alive user posted image

user posted image

somewhat; it's slowed down a bit but L² (aka LoveLost) said awhile back that she was really busy and couldn't really do any other threads besides another thread we run, Trials and Travels, as well as approve rps but that was back when she was still attending classes and had a lot on her plate in real life to do but now that it's summer and her life has hopefully calmed down more than it was before, maybe she'll agree to get this running again but I'll have to check with her on that first before i assume anything.

bump user posted image

just trying to keep this alive so that when we decide to get back up and running again, it'll still be here happy.gif.

well it's slow and it hasn't been posted in for awhile since L² got busy and she didn't want to get this going again since she had a lot going on in rl so I'm still bumping it from time to time to keep it alive and yes of course happy.gif.