SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Hey,can I have my character run into someone while walking into the city/town?I don't know completely whats going on at the moment : )

You can have him/her randomly run into Róise. My lovely red-head is still out for a run tongue.gif Just pretend you see her.

Aggresive... Who does that remind me of PG? wink.gif

And a Teddy with super powers?! ohmy.gif *flails in terror* Ian would be in alot.png of trouble wink.gif

Lol anyways... I'm just waiting on Blade, but how are we all getting to this island??

Pssh. Ted was a wizard. Ian could have taken him on anyway. We really need to finish that war. xd.png

I'll make my character later today. biggrin.gif

Yes. Yes we do. Vittore's not agressive. He's paranoid, crooked, and a freak, but he's not agressive.

UNDERGROUND TUNNEL!!!! I LOVE earth people...hahahaha!

Pack, as far as I know you are accepted, but Dragon is missing sad.gif

Underground tunnel? BRAIN BLAST! *shot for Jimmy Neutron reference* I'll tell Dark our plan, but no one else can know. It makes it fun. I'll reveal it in time for the X-Men to stop them, but it will change EVERYTHING if it works. xd.png

Underground tunnel? BRAIN BLAST! *shot for Jimmy Neutron reference* I'll tell Dark our plan, but no one else can know. It makes it fun. I'll reveal it in time for the X-Men to stop them, but it will change EVERYTHING if it works. xd.png

What plan? D: Tell me.

me? disappear? i went to meet my dad for lunch and then my dad did some updates on the computer so it had to be restarted and yeah but I'm back...kinda; I'm going down to a friend's to hang out with her but I'll be back for awhile when i get back.

I'll add pack's form to the rp when i get back.

oh and L², i had Riley reply to Nick and ask him some questions on how she can get to the island *pokes post*

Edited by Dragonpelt

Uh, flame, how would Spencer know Will's past if he just met him? It doesn't make sense.

Yes, sorry, was posting a bit post at T&T, then working on some stuff on howrse....lol

and Dark, Spencer was eavesdropping remember?

Edited by LoveLost

I went ahead and posted. If anyone wants to interact with her, than that's cool, or I can do some solo scenes until someone is open. Either way smile.gif

Uh, flame, how would Spencer know Will's past if he just met him? It doesn't make sense.

He was eavesdropping. smile.gif

So... what's going on in the RP right now? How should I get Vittore involved? O.o

I need someone to interact with. I just put Fae into a really fun postion, if you want to jump in there. She's only ever had two posts too, so not much to catch up on with her.

Well I need Kokay to post before I can post as Avi or Veni. Will I can post as, but I'm lazy and I want to post as all of them at once. So I'm stuck waiting. AND I WANNA KNOW TEH EVIL PLAN D:

@Walker, maybe that the alleyway was coincidentally the same one as Will and Spencer's one they are in? xd.png

I'll wait for Darkshadow to post first though. smile.gif

Edited by flamedraco

I'm waiting on Kokay, so you'll have to wait a bit.

Sorry guys, waiting on Tasha a bit smile.gif She has been super super busy!

@Walker, maybe that the alleyway was coincidentally the same one as Will and Spencer's one they are in? xd.png

That's fine with me, as long as that's what you two want~ I'll hold off replying to Packgoater until I hear what you guys want smile.gif

Alright, I got in a post! ^^ So sorry to keep everyone waiting.~

Username: Merryier12

Name: Maya

Appearance (picture or description): Short blonde curls with innocent green eyes. Her cheeks still have much baby fat and her cute little smile shows her dimples. She's very tall and looks to be five rather than four.

Personality: She's a very quiet and mature four year old, but has a worse than natural tantrum. She doesn't throw them very often but when she does usually only one of Siren's songs can calm her down. Though Siren doesn't affect mutants, Maya has always been enchanted by her voice.

History: She's only four, so she doesn 't really remember much.

Powers/Abilities: She has a high pitched wail that will pierce anyone, mutant or human to the spot. That is the only one discovered so far, but she can sometimes get an iffy read on emotions and desires. Never straight thoughts though.

Crush: She's 4...

Other: