SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

I'll go ahead and post tomorrow if no word from Darkshadow. No reason to keep anyone waiting too long~

Sorry about the wait guys, I was grounded. Now, I need to know who I need to PM information on our next evil plan. I'll PM Dark and then I'll let everyone else know.

it's okay happy.gif and aw that sucks sad.gif; i think L² sent you something a few weeks back but if you have already replied to it or read it, then never mind...k about pming dark before letting us know afterward smile.gif.

Oh yeah, I'll let you guys know. But, I'll do it so that only the leaders of the X-Men know exactly what's going on. The others are going to either have to trust their leaders or leave or even just join us! biggrin.gif

Grounded? Aww, that sucks. I'll read the PM when you send it to me, Kokay.

Y'know the clapping NPC? Yah, I'm thinking I might make him a character, so just don't shoot him or anything X3

no worries walker smile.gif

DP, yes it is the base that nicandro has been working on.

Username: Kokay

Name: Whittaker (That's all she goes by. Her surname from another time)

Appearance: Short, blonde hair. She's a short woman, and fairly thin.

Personality: Whit isn't very easily angered. She finds most things trivial. Life is short, might as well live it. She likes to be alone and finds it safe. It's easier to talk to a brick wall than her. She doesn't care for people or their lives. Everyone has the gift of life, but some don't deserve it. Mutants obviously do, having been given more than just life. She's got a rogue personality and helps people as she wills.

History: Whit doesn't talk about her past. It's boring. But, there is a tattooed number on her forearm, an early precursor of the Mutant Registration Act.

Powers/Abilities:

1. Metal manipulation: It's in a field sort of form. She can control the metals by controlling the field. Giant magnet that affects all metals. Even non-magnetic metals. She can strengthen this field and weaken it and even reverse the polarity. She's mastered it entirely so she can steal your ear rings without hurting you and then take someone else's coat button and send it flying into your eye. The drawbacks are that if she holds the strength too strong, really big metal objects can hurt her. Most metals can unless she is quick enough to fix the field. This field is always existent. So, if she walked by you on the street, you'd feel your fillings pulling towards her, your jewelry. Everything. She's a magnet.

Crush: She was formerly engaged

Other: Her number is 214583

Edited by Kokay

Um... Giant magnet that affects all metals. Even non-magnetic metals. She can strengthen this field and weaken it and even reverse the polarity. She's mastered it entirely so she can steal your ear rings without hurting you and then take someone else's coat button and send it flying into your eye. The drawbacks are that if she holds the strength too strong, really big metal objects can hurt her. Most metals can unless she is quick enough to fix the field. This field is always existent. So, if she walked by you on the street, you'd feel your fillings pulling towards her, your jewelry. Everything. She's a magnet.

oh okay, then put what you just wrote there in her power description and she should be okay smile.gif

Done. I went sort of Magneto there. I changed the power quite a bit. I never liked how his power didn't seem to have restraints. And I changed the history obviously and personality and... Well... the only common thing they have is the registration. Magneto was convicted as a Jew during the Holocaust. One of the first to go to Auschwitz etc. etc. xd.png Whit is just a victim of the Mutant Registration Act that (I assume) was most likely banned at this point. Though, it'd be a cool plot twist to bring it back in full form. With like... a mini wanna be Holocaust against the mutants...

don't forget to post a reply in the thread L² *poke* tongue.gif

yeah, I'm trying to give Natasha some time becuase I need to keep Moira moving....she's a big part of getting the base finished.

Username: Saphira-dragon

Name: Luke

Appearance (picture or description):user posted image

Personality: Your down to earth type of guy, always changing so others can never know what he is thinking...not someone you would just walk up to and chat but more a type of guy the cops would be trailing. But he does have a soft side.....even if he never admits it!

History : You will just have to ask him!

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five):

Shape-shifter: Dragon user posted image

Wolf user posted image

Can create and use Fire

Crush (optional): no one

Other: don't be too trusting.....

yay biggrin.gif and I'm tempted to make Sky again from our 1x1 that was a continuation from Super Schools but i don't know yet...user posted image; what do you think? anywho, it's accepted by my book anyway happy.gif.

k we can do that biggrin.gif; I'll make her later after I'm done with my homework and done completing my graduation application smile.gif.

you're welcome happy.gif.

edit: here's Sky -

Username: DP

Name: Skylar Blake (Sky)

Nickname (hero name): Polaris

Appearance (picture or description): Sky but without the gun.

Personality: sweet, kind, shy, a bit short-tempered, stubborn, and mysterious.

History (optional): doesn't like to talk about it

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five): can manipulate metal by generating magnetic fields and can also freeze anything.

Crush (optional): Luke (will be later after she meets him)

Other: has daggers hidden on her person that she can use along with a rapier that she keeps in a back sheathe.

I'll put her form up on the first post of the rp topic.

Edited by Dragonpelt

*snickers* Kokay has a character that can manipulate metal fields as well wink.gif

Sapphira, good to see you again! You probably don't remember me, but I remember you!

Anyways, both a ya'll are accepted and I will try and get a post in today everyone!