SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Not a problem!

Yes, sort of. I think he'd just split and protect them though. If they're not a nuisance to him, that is. If they're X-Men full tilt, then he'll not care. But, if he thinks he can change them, he will.

Well, here it is. I hope it's okay smile.gif

Username: Fortune86

Name: Elyon Rile

Appearance: Elyon

History: Elyon’s father, Professor Rile, was a scientist who believed that mutants could be ‘cured’ of their affliction. He and his wife worked hard for many years to create a cure, but their lab was attacked by the brotherhood and in the destruction Rile’s wife was killed. Mad with grief and left to raise his baby daughter by himself Rile joined forces with an arm of the Government that wished to annihilate mutant kind. When it was revealed a few years later that his daughter was a mutant, Rile handed her over to the Government. Ever since then Elyon has been raised to believe that all mutants are monsters and trained to wipe them out.

Powers:

Energy Manipulation: Elyon can produce invisible balls or waves of pure energy from her hands. If she were to throw some energy, it is normally strong enough to knock a person over on impact. If she is close enough to something she can send waves of energy through her target and reduce even a large building to rubble in a few minutes. Because the energy she generates is invisible, it can not be seen by the naked eye.

The strength of the energy dissipates the further it travels. Elyon can dissolve a bullet in mid air if it is close enough to her, but not one several metres away.

Merge: Elyon is able to place objects inside living things by merging them together. There are two types of merge, for example, a half-merge is when Elyon places something like a stone inside a man’s chest. It can be seen on X-Ray and removed via surgery. If the stone was magic, the man would be able to use its powers at will. If it was cursed, then the man would suffer the effects.

A full merge is when the man and the stone literally become one and the stone becomes part of his genetic make up and soul. It would have no effect on him and he may never know it was there. The stone would not be visible either through technological or magical means. Elyon is the only one who can remove a fully merged object.

If a person carrying a merged object (either fully or half) dies then the object is expelled from them.

The ‘host’ of the merged object must be alive, like a person or a tree, although the ‘parasite’ or ‘treasure’ (the merged object) does not need to be. For example, Elyon can place a butterfly inside a tree, but not inside a rock. Merged objects become frozen in time at the point of merging and will not age in any respect until removal. Living parasites also fall in a deep sleep and are not aware of anything while inside their host. The only exception to this is Elyon herself, who maintains a small level of consciousness which allows her to leave a host again.

Parasites must also not be greater in mass than their host. Elyon can not merge a person with a car or someone who is much larger than themselves.

Half merges can also be quite horrific and may prove to be fatal for both host and parasite alike.

Voice: Ever since Elyon was a baby she has been able to hear a voice inside her head. Many at first believed that it was merely an imaginary friend, but as Elyon grew older it became apparent that this wasn’t so. Concerned that this was some psychological issue, or worse, a demonic influence, Elyon was put on drugs to suppress the voice, meaning she can now only hear it in times of stress or danger.

Also, depending on the seriousness of the RP, Elyon might be able to ‘hear’ OOC chat.

Other: A pair of custom built pistols were designed especially for Elyon. They work just like normal guns, but instead of bullets they feed off her abilities and fire compressed pellets of pure energy. These are just as deadly as regular bullets, but with the added bonus of not leaving behind any evidence, as the energy pellets will disperse into nothingness after hitting something. As the pistols rely on Elyon’s ability to generate a specific type of energy, they are useless in the hands of another.

Having been in training all her life, Elyon is also very agile and has excellent aim.

So my computer died. Like big time. So along with a month's worth of school work I lost my (not so) awesome post. I'll try to re-type äfter school today or tomorrow, but you might have to wait a little but unsure.gif Sorry unsure.gif

@ fortune: looks good to me happy.gif; I'll just wait for L² to see what she says about it before i post it on the first post of the rp thread smile.gif.

@ coral: it's okay happy.gif; post when you're ready to do so smile.gif.

Rather wonderfully done form. I have a few questions/statements.

There really isn't any magic in the RP unless it would be like Gambit or something like that, but I totally see what you mean. Like if the rock was radioactive?

What side is she on? Or is she against all mutants totally?

She reminds me of the "bad" guy in the new X-Men that just came out, pretty awesome I think!

Hi Fortune! I have some questions too:

LL mentioned something similar to this, but what kind of benefits could a stone give a man? What kind of curse? Is the magic/curse part of Ely's powers?

You mention that sometimes a full merge can have no effect on someone, but is there ever a case where it can have an effect? If you fully merged a huge diamond with someone, would it just seem to disappear or would a part of them become diamond-like? Or would it just kill them? Also, what does the merging look like?

You say Ely can fully merge with someone/something... can she do this with a human (considering size rules)? If so, is she just 'there' or can she influence their actions?

Answering questions o3o

@ LL:

1) I haven't seen the series (old or new) for a long time, but I'm pretty sure that magic was mentioned at some point. I think in the old series it was said that the Juggernaught got his powers from a magic tablet (could be wrong)? Anyway, that's pretty much what I was thinking of when I used that example.

If a radioactive item was half-merged with a person (ie, simply put inside them) then they would suffer the effects of the radiation; from illness, to death to turning into a spider-man type mutant.

2) At the moment she's against all mutants. That may change depending on what happens (I plan on leaving it open) but she'll take some convincing. She's not the sort to change sides easily.

3) Which new X-men? The new movie? I haven't seen it yet.

@ LN:

1) Elyon can't give a stone or any other object powers. She can only take something that already has powers and merge it.

2) No. The only time a merged object would have an effect on anything is a half merge. A giant diamond (as long as its mass isn't greater than its host's) if fully merged will simply 'vanish' into their soul and will only reappear on their death or if Elyon removes it. It's basically just a clever way to hide things.

Full merging has no visual differences, but half merges can be quite horrific. If Elyon took a lead bar and merged it with a person's head, they would basically have a lead bar sticking out of their face. Not only would this hurt but most likely kill them.

3) If the host is bigger than her, then yes. She would not be able to influence their actions, read their minds or anything else. She'd never try to half merge herself with them though because...well...just imagine a siamese twin gone horribly, horribly wrong....

Not that she's above doing this to other people though....

@ merry: hm that's a good question merry user posted image

@ walker: okay

Edited by Dragonpelt

Thank you for answering the questions smile.gif You're accepted by the way smile.gif

Merry, I don't think so unless there is a good reason.

Looks nice Fortune! Poor gal, and her poor dad too. It'll be interesting if she ever meets Ren, since Ren is similarly used by the government (though Ren has full control of when she actually obeys them X3)

I'll put the form on the first post of the rp thread happy.gif

Lovely first post Fortune!

Tasha, Ren is one of yours right?

:3 Yes, she is, and I just set her up to interact with Ely....

Lovely first post Fortune!

Thank you happy.gif

I don't normally make such long posts. I hope I can keep it up.

If you don't mind me asking LL, where is your avatar from? It reminds me of someone but I can't think who.

The manga Noblesse smile.gif I really love it. It's Frankenstein who is one of my favorite characters. Have you read it before?

Sorry I've been so inactive, I'll do some posting on Saturday. Please don't delete my characters.

no worries dear!

And Natasha, bored much in spelling Com's name?

And I love how Sophira just told Moira how she looked...Moira is going to be speechless for once....lol! What she is wearing is what I love to wear most of the time smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

Sorry I've been so inactive, I'll do some posting on Saturday. Please don't delete my characters.

Yay, Darky's back! happy.gif

And Natasha, bored much in spelling Com's name?

And I love how Sophira just told Moira how she looked...Moira is going to be speechless for once....lol! What she is wearing is what I love to wear most of the time

Tehhe, at first when you said that I thought I had maybe overused his name in the post, then I remembered how I titled it. X3 You should have seen the coding for it.

Awww Sophira does like tanktops and camo, and Moira is a pwetty person! I'd love to wear that too, though I don't have anything camo-ish except for an Undead Companion Cube (Portal, long story) shirt. ^^

The manga Noblesse smile.gif I really love it. It's Frankenstein who is one of my favorite characters. Have you read it before?

No. The art style looks very familiar though.

lol i actually have what Moira is wearing....I just need a new pair of camo pants....DEsperaTElY! stupid shift button.....argh!

lol annnnyyywayyysss, yeah she is pretty, she just ahs some serious confidence issues that she covers with over confidence.

i haven't seen any other manga, yet, that uses that style but maybe someday i might smile.gif

I'll post a reply the the rp thread for this later because I'm going to be leaving for work soon and i don't have much time to put in a post but it will be put up either close to 6 est or after 6 est depending on what time i get home due to traffic or something else.

So I finally posted.

And LL, just to forewarn you, if Blade tries to read Roise's mind, he'd most likely not understand anything. I've kind of based her language skills on my own, meaning she speaks both languages fluently enough so she thinks in both, with slightly more Gaelic, just because she likes it better. She's likely to think one sentance in English, one in Irish and then switch back to English again. Or the other way around.