SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

yesh i know but Sky isn't as strong as coke's char and she can also freeze stuff so yeah.

How you know she's not as strong? xd.png Well, she's probably not. My character has had a lot of time to absolutely master her power.

Been a long time since I've RP with you!

Sorry I just disappeared on you guys there for a few months, the impossible happened!

One: got on a tv show in America

Two: getting trained to be a stunt woman

Three: and the worse one of all! I kinda lost the urge to RP! A crime I know!

Don't feel bad Saphira. I'll be losing my will soon. It's almost school time and I know how I'm going to react... xd.png I'll try and give warning at least.

Sky can't do all that Whit can; she can only attract the metals that get attracted to a magnet and not the metals that aren't.

*hugs sap* user posted image

Well, I think Whit would be able to feel Sky's field. Seeing as she can feel all the metals around her and all.

DP, I made it so we can measure our characters' strength against each other.

okay; I'll get up a post in the rp to reply to both your post and sap's but after brunch.

Alright, hurry up! biggrin.gif I'd like a scrimmage. Is that possible?

EEps! Sorry guys! Had that horrible time with my papers and was out ALL day yesterday and won't be home much today smile.gif

it's okay happy.gif; post a reply whenever you can smile.gif.

Scrimmage as in... a small fight. I'm sure she could take on Luke and Sky. But his friends might have to hang back. Even a superbly strong mutant has trouble with multiple enemies.

...Except Will, Kokay. He has no problem with the number.

Anyway, I'll post as Avi soon, once I get my homework done.

No problem. Well, yeah. But Will has to deal with the emotional destruction of killing with his power. Whit's just all Magneto and traps them, taunts them with her evil super villain monologue, and leaves. xd.png

ah okay happy.gif; i get it now smile.gif...sure that would be interesting biggrin.gif.

That way we could fight with human intelligence rather than NPCs. xd.png

Awaiting for Walker to post. smile.gif

Hey Saphira, long time no see. xd.png

I was waiting on packgoater, who posted yesterday so I shall be of the posting thing tonight probably~

I was waiting on packgoater, who posted yesterday so I shall be of the posting thing tonight probably~

Sorry for rushing, didn't know. happy.gif

So, should I assume that both characters are out at the main road or still along the alley?

Sorry for rushing, didn't know. happy.gif

So, should I assume that both characters are out at the main road or still along the alley?

They're all in the alley as far as I know, other than Soren who perched himself on a rooftop ledge.

not with our crew (Nick and company) i don't think but with Sky, Luke, and Whit, yes; there was a little scuffle with some drunks that Whit killed and then there was an exchange of hurtful words before Sky packed up her stuff from her apartment and left, followed by Luke and his friends...now Luke and company are at an abandoned warehouse in the city where they're staying for now to hide from the mutant police and i think that's pretty much it; i know there's something happening with walker's group but i don't know enough of that side to say anything about it.