SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Sounds good to me, lunnas. ^^ I'll PM you information where Ciar's gonna start out.

Edit: Can't even spell my own character's name...

Edited by LadyNatasha

By and by, I LOVE HIS NAME! I love pretty much all things gaelic...and I really want to learn the language someday smile.gif <3

LoL, originally I wasn't even looking for a Gaelic name, I just wanted one that meant 'dark'. Well, not a lot of names that mean 'dark' sound cool, but when I saw Ciar and saw how it was pronounced, I couldn't help it. xd.png

I went to babynamesworld and did a 'meaning search' to find his name. Heh, admittedly that's where I get a lot of my names...

hahahaha! I use that place ALL THE TIME! It's the best and it has given me many names for my future children. Oh! How they shall be tortured smile.gif 'Cept for my first daugher ; Jenna Ann wink.gif It means "Little Grace"

Edited by LoveLost

i wanted to wait for you to review it first, L², before i put it up since the last time i tried to put it up without you reviewing it the form wasn't as long as it was supposed to be.

edit: dragon, you're accepted but please wait for either me or LoveLost to accept your char first before you post a post with your character in the rp thread.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username: Coralkiki

Name: Willow Valeria Black

Appearance:  Willow’s hair is black/dark brown, wavy and reaches just below her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a dark brown colour and are framed with long lashes. She’s clinically underweight after living on the streets for the past four years. Willow is not particularly tall, but her good posture adds a couple extra centimetres. She wears ripped up jeans and a t-shirt and she has a thin jacket she very rarely takes off. She never takes off her biker-gloves, unless she has managed to find a pair of proper gloves to use instead. All her possessions are in a small backpack she tends to carry around with her.

Personality: Willow has a hard time trusting people, how far she has had to go to get food, clothing etc. However, when you finally do get her trust, it tends to stay.  Around the people she likes, Willow can be cheery and talkative, but the first time she meets someone, she doesn’t do much but ask questions. She is an excellent actress, something that has got her out of many tricky situations.

History: When she was 12, Willow woke up one day only remembering her name, age and abilities.  She has been on the move ever since.

Powers/abilities: Mimic and support; To humans, being around her makes them generally feel more awake and alert, and can cure simple things like an annoying head ache. It does the same to mutants, but it also makes their powers stronger. This happens automatically, and though Willow can to some extent control how much it affects a person, she can’t stop it from happening. 

When close enough to a mutant, she can use his or her powers as her own.

memory stealing;The first time she touches a person (skin to skin contact) she sees all their memories. She tends to get knocked unconscious when this happens. Her mind sorts through the new memories, forgetting anything that is of no use to her.

Crush: N/A

Other:

I was freaked when I saw the word 'stealing'. I was like

"OMG OMG OMG OMG DID SHE STEAL KELVYN'S MEMORIES? HE DOESN'T REMEMBER WHO HE IS NOW?! OMFG NOOOOOOO!" then as I read along I understood she just sees them. Phew. It was funn-ay!

Edited by Brainiac

Can I ask roughly what time it currently is in the RP? It'll impact Elyon's next decision.

It's almost midnight, probably. Night for sure.

@Krys: It's night, there's no sunlight.

Edited by Brainiac

It's almost midnight, probably. Night for sure.

@Krys: It's night, there's no sunlight.

K, brainiac. I'll fix that. Moonlight is just as good as evening sunlight. I wasn't even paying attention to the time of the other posts.

Quick question: Where is Nefertishi Mansion? Is there any significance? Is there any problem with the mansion being the home of Krys' foster parents? (I can edit and change their names if necessary)

Um yeah. There is a big problem there with that. The Nethofelshi mansion is the home of Asashi Nethofelshi and his father who are the main mutant antagonists. Asashi doesn't have any other siblings and his father would definitely not foster at all. Sorry I didn't catch that and warn you earlier, but that is one of the families that you really can't connect to unless your character is a cousin or something and even though you need to take that up with LadyNatasha.

Okay so Lyra and Nico are going to join different sides, it's kind of obvious which sides they might be joining... Or is it? wink.gif Anyways, Lyra just touched Roise and caused the life replay thing which will take them out of the game for a few minutes, Roise can decide what really sticks in Lyra's mind. Meanwhile, someone can find Nico. smile.gif

Um yeah. There is a big problem there with that. The Nethofelshi mansion is the home of Asashi Nethofelshi and his father who are the main mutant antagonists. Asashi doesn't have any other siblings and his father would definitely not foster at all. Sorry I didn't catch that and warn you earlier, but that is one of the families that you really can't connect to unless your character is a cousin or something and even though you need to take that up with LadyNatasha.

I figured there would be, but in the spirit of curiosity, I couldn't help asking.

How about this: what if her foster-parents were related to the Nethofelshi? I only have two posts so any edits will be easy.

Again, talking to Natasha would have to be necessary because she was the one who added the entire line of the plot there.

How about this: what if her foster-parents were related to the Nethofelshi? I only have two posts so any edits will be easy.

That's fine with me, I haven't read your post but I'll go read. ^^ It's fine if her foster-father or mother was related to Leo Nethofelshi (Asashi's father), but they probably wouldn't live in the same building. She could, however, probably visit whenever she wanted... until they find out she's a mutant...

Oh, and I'm back and partially recovered! biggrin.gif I'll be posting as Ren and Sophira as soon as I've caught up on homework. *sniffle* Makes me miss Asashi... but I can't wait to bring him back, he's going to be so different... /ebilgrin

...so impatient am I, I may just send in his slightly-altered-Asashi profile soon...

((no changes in powers, of course))

Awww sad.gif But Com! Dx I'll miss Com so much!! Why does he have to change?! Dx

Edit: I was looking through the characters, and came across "Jason Pride" his second power. If used on Siren... Would be quite interesting. xd.png

Edited by Merryier12

K cool. Is any name-change necessary? Also, for those who don't feel like digging through to read my post, just off the bat, I added something about the parents going to some nightly meeting. I added it before I knew about the Nethofelshi, so I really don't know how it might fit in. I don't even know if it will fit in at all.

Okay so Lyra and Nico are going to join different sides, it's kind of obvious which sides they might be joining... Or is it? wink.gif Anyways, Lyra just touched Roise and caused the life replay thing which will take them out of the game for a few minutes, Roise can decide what really sticks in Lyra's mind. Meanwhile, someone can find Nico. smile.gif

I wrote down what I imagine would be what Lyra saw the clearest. smile.gifI'm just assuming that Lyra sees the memories that are the most important (both positive and negative) Lyra's power's don't really affect their 'victim' (for lack of better word...) that much appart from the re-play, right?

Yea, you're right. smile.gif The memories mostly affect her, if she absorbs too many she passes out. She avoids "reading" adults for that reason. That and she really hates it. She doesn't like stealing the memories.

Like Willow... Just she normally passes out anyways. Man she will be very jeallous of Lyra if they meet... tongue.gif

Mmm... I wonder what would happen if Lyra tried to read her? xd.png That would be confusing. xd.png

...And probably not wake up for days... blink.gif Will has every single memory from everyone she's touched... Just like Lyra... Chaos! xd.png