SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Well thank you for such a lovely compliment Lady smile.gif

And I am a little worried about Asashi! Poor fing.....and how is Moira going to react if she ever meets him again?!

Another character?! * jumps for joy* I can't wait!

Yeah.....

Writing with an accent is.... hard. I think I'll just stop because it's more confusing than anything else. Just try to imagine him with a good German voice lol...

and yay for the RP creators Dragon and LL! :-)

thanks Lady and Rak happy.gif; we try to make awesome rps for everyone to enjoy biggrin.gif

lol Rakashua! I'm sure it is..and I bet it takes time which YOU need to do homework....I can imagine it because my family and I do it all the time.

And.... * bearhugs both LN and Rak * Thank you guys smile.gif

*stands back to back with DP* We make quite a team don't we there DP?

yes we do biggrin.gif; also, why isn't the rest of brain's form staying in the rp thread under accepted chars? i keep putting it there but a few hours later, it's not there anymore user posted image

Hahaha braniac, but then we would have to let everybody join!....I don't think there are enough backs smile.gif

It's probably because you have reached the max for that post. Move his character to the OOC first post smile.gif

oh okay; will do *dashes off to do just that*

edit: done

Edited by Dragonpelt

Won't be posting until 15th of November.

Then again, I think I need to make a new character. ohmy.gif

Edited by flamedraco

I'm kind of in limbo right now waiting for Saphira, so I might make another character soon.

okay to both; I'm waiting on her too for Sky but i also sent her a pm with both of our posts that she needs to reply to so she'll probably be back on soon to do that...she's probably just really busy right now to get on.

Username: Krys

Name: Krys Coventina (Coventina means "Name of a Nymph," a small tribute to my more common username: Rivernymph. Since my drag-cave name was Kryslynn howev, I went with something similar)

Appearance: Fiery Red-head, fiery meaning actually flaming on occasion. Inquisitive demeanor, small frame that contributed more towards agility than vulnerability.

(http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/L/LA/LAR/larain/1170736251_Pheonix.JPG)

Personality: Generally calmer than one would expect from a red-head with fire-ball capabilities. Curious and persistent in satisfying that curiosity. Good Singer, loves to read. Has a conscience when it comes to killing, but doesn't always heed it.

History: TBA

Powers/Abilities: She is the proverbial Phoenix. Krys possesses physical wings and the ability to use them to fly (Power 1). She can manipulate fire (Power 2). She's been known in times if extreme stress/anxiety/rage to completely engulf herself in flames. (Side affect of Power 2). She can disintegrate into a shower of ashes (Phoenix lore, burns up and reborn from ashes) and reintegrate elsewhere quickly, a form of short-range teleportation (Power 3).

Other: Deadly with a blade, decent with a gun.

Username: Merryier12

Name: Lyra Gordon

Appearance: Light blonde hair with some brown streaks, natural highlights. Her eyes are the exact same green shade as her brothers. Her face is sharply cut with cheek-bones already highly defined. Her lips are small and a light shade of pink. Her limbs are long and graceful, but Lyra isn't the smoothest person. She is on the run though with her twin brother Nico. Her face often has streaks of dirt, and her clothes are torn in several places.

Personality: Between herself and Nico, she has the lighter personality. She is very much an optimist, always has a bright outlook on things, which tends to annoy Nico.

History: n/a

Powers/Abilities:

1. She has an empathy link with her brother, Nico.

2. When in physical contact (skin) with another person she gets a brief glimpse of their history, and the person watches the re-run as well.

3. Can understand all languages, even bits and pieces from animals.

4. And speak fluently in each.

Crush (optional): She doesn't have one right now.

Username: Merryier12

Name: Nico Gordon

Appearance: The same blonde hair as his sisters, with the same chiseled features. (they're twins btw)

Personality: Definitley has the darker outlook. The two are like polar opposites in everything they do. Except for their looks, they are identical twins.

History: n/a

Powers/Abilities:

1. The empathy link with his sister

2. He can hear thoughts involving him

3. Can control wind. When he gets angry, only Lyra can calm him down, and this ability is often triggered.

Crush (optional): n/a

Agh... stop the OOC in the IC thread! lol there's half a page of it now...

and delete the posts if you don't mind... if LL and Dragpelt agree...

Edited by Rakashua

i know about the ooc posts; they were from Krys and one other person that wanted to join and i replied to them...I'll send them PM's to delete those posts and then I'll delete my own ooc posts.

*looks at forms* accepted by me but I'm going to let L² take a look at them first before i post them on the first page here in the char overflow section happy.gif.

Hey DP posted. OMG

BTW: You completely deleted my post at the accepted character sheets. o.O

Edited by Brainiac

why won't i post in here? o.o

if you noticed, it got moved to the first post here and i added a character overflow section mellow.gif; before, i reached the max amount of posts on the first page of the rp thread so i had to delete it and move it here instead.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Lyra and NICO wink.gif lol, yea I wanted some younger ones. I'm excited to RP these two!

Okay, this goes for anyone in the RP currently. If you see someone doing OOC, you tell them to stop. Idc how you do it as long as they do. It is against the rules and is very very freaking rude!

DP, when that happens, don't post in OOC. If you do, they will. Instead just send them a PM. This isn't like magistream where we can do that easily without any problems. It is actually against the rules to post an entire OOC post in the actual RP.

Sorry to be soo peeved about this, but I am....

i sent Krys and Dragon hunter PM's saying that they needed to delete their ooc posts but they haven't replied to them yet or deleted their posts.

sorry L² *looks a bit sheepish and depressed* user posted image

edit: are the forms okay?

Edited by Dragonpelt

Deleted my posts, sorry for that, I've just learned that generally you tend to get more of an ACTUAL response in the IC :/ Won't happen again. >_<