SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Sorry DP, didn't mean to make you feel sheepish. I really just don't want people to get in trouble or have negative attention drawn to them smile.gif * huggles and pulls out of the emo corner*

They look fine to me by the way smile.gif

EDIT: thanks merrier. And i know you get more response that way, but that's why we need to direct people to the OOC smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

oh okay *allows huggle and the pull from emo corner*

okie dokie happy.gif and i added to the ooc rule that all ooc comments need to put in here.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Ok, so am I gonna find Brainiacs character? Also, anyone care if I change Krys' first name. I always roleplay a "krys" but now it's my user name as well. Does anyone else think that will be confusing?

@ Krys: nope don't think so and don't forget to delete your three out of character post in the rp topic smile.gif

@ Merry: okay happy.gif but it's not the next day yet just so you know.

Edited by Dragonpelt

edit: never mind

what do you mean? user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

Everybody except for braniac's guy is already interacting with someone, do I just make something up regarding where I am and stuff like that?

Pretty much. That's kinda how we all started out. Right now Kelvyn is at a hotel, so if you wait until Sapphira posts, then you can come in on a new day.

I planned on having Willow find Kelvyn now that my stupid exchange application is done *phew* I just need a chance to type up something before our teachers bombard us with homework again... That should hopefully be when I get home tonight or at least before sunday

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaand I finally caught up biggrin.gif

Edited by coralkiki

Glad you're back coral smile.gif Hope things are going well for everyone! Sorry that things slowed down though sad.gif

Username:lunnas

Name: Lunnas Pyrous

Appearance (picture or description): lunnas

Personality: cold towards others but once you get to know him, he sometimes have twisted ideas but cares.

History : never speaks about it to everyone but only to those close

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five):

Elemental transmutation ( limited to only solids.)

The ability to alter chemical elements, changing them from one substance to another by rearranging the atomic structure. May be limited to self-transmutation.

Fire and heat manipulation ( only used for transportation , I.E. a snowboard that he uses flames to make it float and fly.)

Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.

Crush (optional): none for the moment

Other: keeps his snowboard on his back and wears a hood over his head. he wears a necklace at all times. Necklace

welcome lunnas to our rp happy.gif; your form looks good to me but I'm going to let L² (aka LoveLost) look over it first to see what she thinks before i add it to the character overflow section on the first post here smile.gif

I'm just finishing it right now. I'm really sorry you've had to wait! I've kinda been busy with school and braking this stupid wall in my life....

Flamedraco, I believe that the new bad guy is SHIELD (what happened to Kokay and his gang anyway? unsure.gif ) And they are after Riley and Nicandro.

...Also is it okay if I send Roise to try and find the base again? She won't go to the police, since Blade and co. allready have SHIELD chasing them, so they don't really need anymore bad guys I think. Unless of course you want another group chasing them?

Edited by coralkiki

Hmm... since Kokay's gang (I like the title :3) left we haven't had any real bad-baddies... like, the type that want to destroy all of mankind... hmm... >.>

Asashi's out of office for the time, so I shall consider making baddy. o.o

Update for Dragonpelt and LL, I have... well, 'practice' weekend warrior this weekend so very likely I will not get a chance to post at all Saturday and Sunday.

well my char is kinda like that kind of baddie your talking about but i am still waiting for LoveLost's approval.

So sorry dear! You are accepted. Really once DP accepts you, you are okay. I really just like for inconsistencies (sp???).

Name: Ella Rosa Berks

ge: 116 (appreance of 25)

Power(s)[You may only have three.]: Immotality (can be killed though), Unaging, shapeshifting,

Side(X-Men or Brotherhood): X-men

Residence(Somewhere in the United States please.): Vermont

Appearance: Brown hair and murky blue/green eyes.

Personality(Not Marys or Garys.): Strong hearted, but often fails to see a problem because everything compared to what she's seen is minuscule. She often fails to connect with people because she is scared of losing them when they die.

Brief History(Do not give me a story, I do have a child to take care of lol):

She was born in 1909, in New York. Her mother and father died when she was 27. She had many close friends and was popular. She became a pilot. When she was 30 and married with a child, she noticed she was the envy of everyone around her for looking young. 50 years later, her husband died and her daughter (luckily) inherited her immortality and unaging, but she was lost on Bloody Sunday. She has witnessed many things, living in the shadows. But she came to the school to figure things out.

She can die but not of natural causes. (Sickness, Old age, etc.) She can only shift into animals so far.

Edited by DragonRider5624

Username: LadyNatasha

Identity: V (pronounced 'Vee') is the letter he now goes by. Over the years he has been known as the Justifier, Vigilante, Slayer and Nameless. His favorite was Vigilante, but because it was so long he shortened it to V.

Name: Ciar (It's Gaelic, so it's pronounced 'Keer')

Appearance:

Face--ignore the icy ball thing

Body and fairly typical clothing, although he does not have the ripped-up cloak thing. Honestly, who could get around in that? Oh, but he does have the hood!

Personality: Actually, V is quite typical; he is unpredictable, goal-oriented and very untrustworthy. He doesn't torture others for no reason; if he wants someone dead he eliminates them, just like that. If he needs information... well, that's another story. A lot of him you'll simply have to meet. He is very goal-oriented.

A few things are certain about him when he's not out completing his goals; he is quite artistic and introverted, though he seems optimistic when working with or around others. He is sort of a leave-me-alone type of person and he is not very good at understanding viewpoints other than his own. He works well in large groups where he doesn't have a name.

He prefers flight instead of fight in situations where he doesn't need someone dead, but not because he's a coward; he simply sees an extra fight as a waste of time. He often expects others to understand his views and even agree with them. He is quite tolerating of those he doesn't need gone and doesn't view as a true threat to his success; he has even had insane partners who have attempted to kill him several times before he has deemed them a threat. Indeed, he'll take a lot of physical pain before deciding to kill someone he originally didn't intend to kill. However, he's less tolerating of psychological warfare. He does enjoy philosophical debates and has a twisted sense of chivalry.

Ciar has been officially deemed mentally unstable and unnatural by a psychologist.

History: Ciar's family was very messed up, but very rich. His mother and him moved a lot, and he had multiple half-siblings (on his father's side) that his mother brought him to visit regularly. He had no full-siblings of his own. Ciar's mother always seemed to get along with the mothers of Ciar's half-siblings. Ciar's father, although not on record and now deceased, was likely a mutant with charming powers.

Ciar and a few of his half-siblings were born mutants, though most would say Ciar's powers were most useful. When his mother discovered he had powers, Ciar was immediately put into military training. This was when he was about eight. His training was of course quite basic at first, but he proved to be a motivated student and he was quickly moved to more advanced levels of training. His father learned of this when Ciar was nine. His father did not approve, but when he was on his way to get the boy he was assassinated by an unknown individual, and his body has not been found.

The U.S. government has Ciar's fingerprint and blood-type on record. They have shared this information with Canada, Great Britain and China. SHIELD has it as well of course.

Ciar's mother was certain that military training would make her son a respectful young man who would use his powers only for good. Records indicate she very much loved Ciar, but likely knew he was 'different' personality-wise at a very young age. At first, it seemed military training did a lot of good; as an eleven-year-old Ciar was thriving in school and military classes. He was very respectful and all of his teachers loved him. However, one thing bothered his teachers; Ciar seemed to refuse making friends. He tolerated the presence of others and worked with them when asked to, he even made things for them, but he made no efforts to socialize beyond what was required... unless he directly benefited from the socialization. Candy was one of Ciar's favorite benefits when he was young, and his teachers attempted to use candy to get him to make friends. But the more this went on, the more Ciar learned what 'baiting' was and how to 'pretend' to make friends so he could have the bait.

Psychologists who worked with children were fascinated by Ciar's personality. Ciar would make colorful cards for random children in his school, but after giving them the card he would desire no more interaction from them. He seemed to enjoy being around adults more than other children, but he didn't like it when adults asked him a lot of questions.

When Ciar was twelve, SHIELD learned of and retrieved the boy to put him through advanced training. No one knows how his mother responded to this, because she hasn't been seen since. Ciar continued attending school but was rushed through it and completed school two years early. SHIELD attempted to allow the boy to have a fairly typical civilian life next to his life in SHIELD, though they monitored his actions closely. Ciar was one of their first Civilian-Mutant Project members. The project's goal was to train mutants to act like civilians and live in the public so that they could gather sound intell for SHIELD and could be trusted by other mutants that SHIELD wanted dead.

The whole program was a failure, and that failure started with Ciar; he was the first mutant that managed to escape the program. He escaped at the age of twenty, after two years of college education. How he escaped SHIELD is confidential (although I do have an actual excuse that makes sense, so if you require that PM me). Ciar has altered his appearance since then, though he never attempted to alter his finger-print.

Now, at the age of twenty-two, Ciar has some goals he plans to complete. He has been working for a while. His first disguise was the Justifier; as this he went and did what he thought was just and right. Next he was Vigilante, where he first attempted to complete some of his goals. Later he became Slayer; ironically he was least violent in under this name. Finally he went as Nameless, where he did nothing but test the limits of his powers and plan the steps of his goals. He is now V, as he begins his goals. SHIELD is unaware that he has changed his appearance majorly, although they could very well suspect it. It seems SHIELD has put off looking for Ciar for the time being, but of course this can't be confirmed.

Ciar has planned his goals and decided where it may be easiest to carry them out. Thus the battle between mutants and humans continues.

Powers/Abilities: Ciar's eyes flash white for a moment every time he uses one of his powers.

1. Nullification: An aura of nullification surrounds Ciar and is within him. If any mutant gets within ten feet of Ciar, their powers cease to work. Ciar cannot get rid of this aura, but he can expand it or decrease it. He can decrease it to two feet and expand it to twenty without pain. He can overall only expand it to twenty-two feet. Since the aura is also 'within' him and is a part of him, any mutant who touches Ciar cannot use their powers while touching him.

2. Try me: Ciar has the ability to stop powers from working around him, even if the mutant who is using the power is not near him. Ciar must consciously use this ability; it is not constant and it takes extra energy. Normally this ability stops/destroys/dissipates powers within eight feet of Ciar, but he can increase this to fourteen feet or decrease it to four. If Ciar touches a mutant while using this power, they cannot use their powers for twice as long as he touched them. For instance, if he touched them for two seconds they could not use their powers during those second of touching or for four seconds afterwards. Ciar must turn this ability off and on consciously, and cannot have it on for more than four hours without rest. The more he has to actually use it, the less time he can use it constantly.

3. Power Reflection: Similar to 'Try me,' Power Reflection does not allow powers to harm Ciar. However, instead of simply getting rid of the power, Ciar 'reflects' the power back at the person who used it. Ciar cannot actually use a power, so if someone was attempting to read his mind he cannot actually read their mind; the person who was attempting to read Ciar's mind instead find they are reading their own mind. While this power can reflect plants, it cannot 'reflect' living creatures or clones. Ciar must consciously turn Power Reflection off and on, and can only hold it for one hour without rest. It is easy for him to turn off and on in a split-second, but the more he actually has to use it, the less time he can use it constantly. Note: for more complicated powers, I'd like the user of the power to decide how the power was reflected. For powers involving the physique of the one with powers, if Ciar touches them, the RPer decides if/how the character's body changes. Same goes for powers 1 and 2.

4. Physical Reflection: Ciar's main defense against physical attacks. Similar to Power Reflection, this power reflects momentum. It completely turns momentum around when possible, right as the momentum is beginning to impact Ciar's body. In other words, if a bullet was coming at his head and touched his head while he was using Physical Reflection, the bullet would (in less than a split of a second) be turned completely around and sent at the same speed in the opposite direction--right towards the gun that fired it. There are two versions of this; full body and limbs. Both must be turned on and off, and both take energy and have time limits.

For full body, Ciar cannot move; he must get into a position and hold it while using full body. He can upkeep full body for half an hour at a time. This reflects momentum only; it does not reflect heat, cold or shock. It does not allow anything to pierce Ciar's skin, and any foreign substance in the body (aka anything Ciar could possibly be allergic to or have a reaction to) immediately reverses its course, which could be really dangerous for him...

For limbs, Ciar can move at any speed. However, only his arms, legs and head/neck reflect momentum; his body is completely vulnerable. Still doesn't reflect heat or cold. Ciar can upkeep limbs for about an hour, if he doesn't use full body in that time.

5. Immunity: Ciar is immune to disease and sickness, but not poison.

Crush: None

Other: Remember, it's 'Keer' not 'See-are'.

Edited by LadyNatasha

No it's not hun....I'm dealing with it...

And I'll read him in just a sec... but he's accepted smile.gif

<3 Thank yous! And whew, I was all confused for a moment there. Edited my post as to drop it. laugh.gif

thanks LoveLost but um... what is going on with everyone and

LadyNatasha would you like your bad to work with mine since is is a bit on the nutty side but still wants the world to burn