SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

That's why I stick to simple manipulation, but spice it up. I love Krys and her Phoenix persona. lol FIAR!! wooh!

Ah, but that's boring... xd.png

.... Note Róise's powers are something as boring as elemental manipulation... tongue.gif And bursting into flames, but that's kinda part of being able to control fire...

I like how I'm only allowed to spell Róise's name properly half the time... dry.gif The accent-thingie randomly strikes...

You shouldn't be asking me about powers, I'm not the most creative in that area tongue.gif Just stick to the normal, boring hero powers tongue.gif But Roise isn't really Roise without being able to control flames~ She's supposed to be afraid of her powers tongue.gif

Oh, and I edited in Roise's post, Merrier, in case you didn't notice. :]

I'm totally imagining a clandestine fire-fight between Róise and Krys lol. No idea how to lead into it, but I think it would be fun.

I did the exact same thing when I read Krys's character sheet. After the 'OMG, Thaaaaaaaaat's Roise's powers!' thing ended xd.png

I got the ingenious idea that Krys happen to walk past (or drive, since she's in a car~) the chatting Roise, Lyra and Nico and hear part of the conversation that she wasn't supposed to hear. Fight breaks out, and BAM! Fire against fire. And a very, very... uppsett/scared/pissed/something along those lines, and a very injured Krys tongue.gif

ninja.gif Though if this idea sucks I never mentioned it ninja.gif

Edited by coralkiki

Driving past them is perfect. That's why I have her out on the road and that's why I never mentioned a specific location for her foster parent's house. They could be anywhere. She could be anywhere.

I still need an excuse for her to get out of the car though. I'm inclined to say she's just exhausted, but right now she's basically homeless, so I can have her pull over and try and find some place to sleep. She has stuff in the trunk, so she could just sleep in the car, but I don't want the car caught up in the fire fight, it's her dad's.

How about this. She still has stuff back at her foster parent's house that she want's to fly back and get. I'll have her pull over, go into the woods a bit and hide the car. She'll start walking back to the road and that's when she'll run into Róise, Nico, and Lyra.

Krys is already jumpy so the fight should spark relatively easily, but I don't think either of them would realistically be very injured by the other. Because since they're both pyrokinetics, they both would naturally have some immunity to fire.

Edited by Krys

i can do that smile.gif and also, nice pic biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I found the girl messing with fire and I added the wings myself from a Maximum Ride Fan-pic. But no, I didn't draw it myself. I'm not that good xd.png

Thanks DP =3

Edited by Krys

Ok, I didn't notice at first that the forum had automatically condensed the link. The full link is here.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/iDancerGal/KrysCoventinacopy.jpg

thanks for the updated link and in the future, please don't double post but just edit your earlier post; you don't have to delete the more recent one but just remember in the future to add it to an already existing post...just don't want you to get in trouble is all smile.gif.

it's okay and we all have them at one point or another smile.gif

((I've been on a Banner-Making Spree lately. Let me know and I can make one for you guys too. I made both of the ones in my siggie. If you like my style and have any preferences, just let me know =3))

Banners yaay :3

Krys, I'm not posting Roise until Merrier's had a chance to post, if that's okay :] If she takes forever though, I might change my mind.

Everybody is taking forever. I blame exam week. Then again, Idk who esle has exam week, but mine ends tomorrow.

I don't tongue.gif We only have exams during the summer (Special school we are~)

But I agree, people are taking a while. I'll write something up for Roise over the weekend if I can. I have a christmas show though so I'm not sure if I will be able.

Edited by coralkiki

Hehehehe, my exams are done so I should be able to post quickly and soon wink.gif

I'm available to post but still waiting on sap to post as Luke so me, her, and monkey (if he's still active in here) can have our chars sleep or whatever in order to be ready for the next day; i have a final in my online class that I'm studying for but i should be done with it on Monday.