SkySong278

X-Men: The End OOC

Gah, exams have eaten me away and left me as a shell of a person. Thank God they're over. I would like to rejoin this if possible? Sorry for my absence sad.gif

of course you can happy.gif and it's fine smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username:xskittlez13x

Name: Aislyn Thatch

Appearance (picture or description): Aislyn

Personality: down to earth, witty, smart, protective of her twin brother.

History : Rp'd out

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five):Can control anything Earthy (Can make platforms out of hunks of Earth, control plants, etc); Shape-shifter (Prefers wolf); Healing (can heal herself and others.)

Crush (optional): None yet.

Other:

Username: xskittlez13x

Name: Alexander Thatch (Alex)

Appearance (picture or description): Alex

Personality: Short tempered, quick witted, flirtatious.

History: Rp'd out

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five): Can create ice, super speed, and can manipulate anyone's voice.

Crush (optional): None yet.

Other:

they look good so accepted happy.gif; i will warn you that it's a bit slow-going right now since probably everyone is on vacation or just really busy right now.

okay happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Iza111

Syrelle Devereux

Female

white/blonde hair, steel blue eyes, medium frame, short in height, big in personality

she loves people, but has a fiery temper, to sort of match her mutation. she loves using her power for good, but isnt on the cops' good side.

will unravel as rp goes on

can create and control flames, also can read people's in like a thought bubble about them, though she can turn this power off

william

none

it looks good but can you add the sections, like username:, name:, appearance:, etc., in front of the stuff that you put? it might be confusing to other people if you don't add those happy.gif and sorry for getting to this late user posted image; and you also might want to add a little bit more detail to each just in case LoveLost (aka L²), the co-host of the rp, comes back and looks at it to give feedback on it smile.gif.

my monthly bump user posted image

@ Iza: please also delete your post with the character form in the rp thread.

Good news. I am alive again. Let's see if we can stir up more life for this thread, eh?

I might join this RP. tongue.gif Love X-Men. Haven't properly read the plot yet, though.

Edit: Okay, then. I'd probably create an either fire or water manip character. She'd be on the streets, just using her power haphazardly when needed. I'm thinking fire on this one. Wotcha think? Would it fit in on what's happening?

Edited by Chicogal

A new character is probably a good idea to get things going^^

I don't know if you care Chico, but there is allready a fire and water manip character. I personally don't care, but thought you might want to know^^

And speaking of getting things going, I was thinking of sending Róise to sett fire to a building or create a natural dissaster or something to kickstart the rp again. Any objections?

I have both tongue.gif In the same character. She's a water, fire and earth manip.

No, feel free to make one^^ I'm sure there'd be more than one fire manip on the planet at one time xd.png

I'll probably create/ re-create another character, because goodness, I haven't been on here in a year at least.

I'll re-read the plot and start writing again.

Username: Chicogal

Name: Alice Treea

Appearance: Alice is of medium height for her age at five foot four. She has black hair to just below her shoulders and pale skin. Her eyes are a light green. She used to be of a healthy weight, but has turned gaunt and thin since she has been living on the street. Her clothing is ripped and tattered, burnt around the edges.

Personality: Alice is wary of strangers after having been on the streets for so long. She is passionate about people she loves and doing what she wants to do. She is independent, a survivor. Once she is sure she can trust someone, she will be very warm, exchanging hugs as greetings and such. However, Alice doesn't really like getting close to people after what happened to her parents. She doesn't want history to repeat itself.

History: Alice lived in a two-bedroomed flat with her parents for most of her life. They had been a pretty stable family, at least where love was concerned. Occasionally they had financial issues, but nothing major. And then, it happened. Alice caused a fire. It had been late at night, when she had been singing along to her favourite music. A click of her fingers - and a flame came to life. It caught fire to her desk. It had grown, with her frantic movements to put it out. T had been too late when she had screamed. It blazed even higher as she dashed out the room, coughing through the smoke, to wake her parents. Too late; they had succumbed to the smoke already. Right then and there, she knew she couldn't stay there. The girl escaped, to start her life in the back alleys in the city. It had been two months since the incident, and still there is a burnt plot right where the incident occurred. She doesn't tend to use her powers unless necessary.

Powers/Abilities:

1: Fire manipulation. She manipulates fire by moving her body. She generates it herself, so she can heat her body.

2: Fire immunity. Alice is immune to fire, smoke and heat.

3: Panther Morphing. She can morph into a normal-sized black panther.

Crush: N/A

Other: She doesn't know about being able to heat her body, or powers two and three.

Hope it's okay!

yes it's fine and sorry about not posting in here lately; computer's motherboard burned out last month and i just got it back this past Sunday so yeah...currently on my new kindle fire but i have mo idea how to copy stuff with it so i'll copy and paste your form in the characters section in here either during my lunch break at work tomorrow or do it on my computer when i get back.