Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

What are your favorite foods? Do you like spicy foods? What foods from what cultures do you like?

I like Chinese and Japanese food. I love wonton soup, seaweed salad and sushi. I also like seafood like shrimp, crab and lobster. Steak is also another one of my favorites. Pasta is good too. There are a lot of foods that I love, yet I am very finicky about what I eat. >w<;

Edited by Dragon Tamer Akira

macaroni and cheese, non-pork sausauge, ribs, skillet, steak, mashed potatoes, chuck roast.

and various meditteranean/iranian grilled onions

well my favorite food list is;

Seafood- shrimp, clam, salmon, cod, mussels, crab, lobster, but other yet tried to.

Chinese- noodle with mix meats in no veggies, curry chicken, gene tso chicken, sesame beef, thai noodle, crab rangoon, egg roll, egg soup, rice

Steak- filet

BBQ- Ribs, Polish sausage

Sandwich- some from Subway, SChz deli,

Popeye's- crispy fried chicken and cajun rice

cold noodle salad deli

pizza- spinach with white cheese and sometime I add with ham and sausage on and three kind meats on pizza with less red sauce(easy sauce)

chicken wings- pram cheese with garlic on flavor.

ilatian noodle- feduccine with alfredo sauce, and seafood with noodle with special different kind sauce like alfredo or white wine or garlic butter sauce

baked potatoes

taco- chili burrito, beef with rice burrito and breakfast burrito

few others I like to try yet like spain or others foods yet. I love to.

thanks smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Favorite Foods:

My mom's spaghetti

Publix's fried chicken

Publix's sub sandwiches

My mom's cooking in general- she is a great, great cook <3

I like some Mexican foods (I love tacos, the rest is okay) and I love love LOVE all things spicy. I like pretty much all seafood (though shrimp makes my stomach queasy sometimes).I like some Chinese food, and a LOT of Italian food. My mom cooks a nice variety of dishes, so we always have something new to enjoy. Since my mom grew up in South Carolina, she cooks a lot of southern dishes for us. I have a major sweet tooth- my diet consists of cake, brownies, cookies, candy, doughnuts, ice cream...the works! I am a food lover- if I grow up to be obese, it is worth it!

Edited by glamoursea2

I'm tied between Shrimp Tempura or Salmon with mashed potatoes and lemon juice.

They're both so nummy. <33

I'm in Sweden right now and have fallen in love with their potatoes! Potatoes, herring, and sour cream is the best! I also have a love of sushi and smoked salmon. And smoked seabird and smoked fish. And steak. And hamburgers. And ribs. And Grandma's spaghetti and meatballs. And.... ya. I like food.

There should also be a bread dragon to go with the cheese dragon. My cheese dragons are named after Swedish cheeses.

lol nice my cheese dragon name after Sandiego-Delavan and East Troy and Lake Geneva because of wisconsin and california cheese... to be. tongue.gifsmile.gif

Here are all of my favorites, in no particular order:

Tacos

Sausage(I LOOOOOOOVE SAUSAGE!!!!)

Hot Dogs

Ice Cream(I'd love to try sea salt ice cream- if you want to blame someone, blame Axel and Roxas.)

Marshmallows

Kettlecorn(Sadly, with braces, I can't eat it dry.gif )

Curry

Cheese

Chicken

Blackened tilapia

Favorite Foods:

Ribeye

Tilapia and yellow rice

Sushi

Pizza

Fried chicken

I love sushi, but it is NOT allowed to have mayo shoved in the middle - that is an abomination and it makes me angry. I like Mediterranean foods as well and Italian too. I don't really have a favourite food as such. I'm a bit over junkfood in general now and big hunks of meat just don't really appeal to me any more either... tongue.gif Although, when I'm hungry I will quite literally eat anything.

Fruit

-Mangos

-Fresh Pineapple

-Coconut

-Strawberries

-Cherries

-Kiwi Fruit

-Avocado

-most berries

Vegetables

-Cucumber :> it's cool /shot

-Pumpkin

-Potatoes

Meat

-organic chicken

-organic beef

-fish

-shellfish

As far as actual dishes, Asian, Indian, Mediterannean, or Middle Eastern. I like my food to have lots of curry, cinnamon, anise, ginger, peppers, or pretty much any really exotic spice.

spinach(no its not gross its nummy)

icecream

chicken

chinese

Oma's special dumplings

oma's special apple cake

sweedish apple cake with vanilla sauce on top

homemade hamburgers

german sausages

tacos

Chicken, practically any way it's prepared (apart from raw, obviously)

Potato, same as above, most methods of cooking and flavour work with me

And Salmon. I like raw and cooked equally, they're both nice ^^

As for fruit, I love mangos, all kinds of berries and pineapple.

I like capeskin as a vegetable, but apart from it and potato, I'm not a huge fan of vegetables. They're okay, just not wow delicious to me.

And I like spicy food, add spiciness to any meal and I'll most likely eat it, and enjoy it. Especially meat or leafy vegetables. I can soak my least favourite vegetables in spicy sauce and eat them with relish. I like sweet food as well, but I just love spicy food.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Some say that I have strange tastes. I don't think so. :3 Might be a little picky though.

- salty cheese, mainly Balkan cheese

- honey

- beans, lentils and peas

- of vegetables: broccoli (that's what some people don't understand :]), carrots

- fruit: cherries, strawberries, [insert color]berries, tangerines, nectarines, peaches, apricots, grapes,... *likes fruit except for bananas and kiwi*

- cinnamon ice cream <3

- beef steak

- Greek gyros (blame my father for running a fast-food with it)

- caramel in any form

- my favourite candy, no idea what it's called

- chilli con carne (if it's well made, not like that ketchup-y goo in my school canteen), and pretty much anything if it contains chilli <3

I simply love chickensoup! mjam! It's homemade and somehow that always tastes better than from the supermarket.

I'm also a fan of BBQ chicken pizza. It's basically pizza, but with BBQ sauce and chicken instead of the usual tomato sauce and pepperoni.

Cheesy pizza! Or Pizza Pringles xd.png I'm a huge pizza fan. Chicken parmesian is also one of my top faves smile.gif