Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

I am ethnically Italian, and though the "concept" of such food is ample, I grew up consuming pasta dishes five or six nights out of a seven day week. As it stands, I have become enervated by it.

I am not an overparticular eater (excluding the above), and therefore I tend to "like" a multitude of items from domestic and foreign cultures. I currently am quite fond of Greek and Indian cuisine. Recently, Dolmades and Mattar Paneer have proved popular by the quantity in which I've eaten them.

Tuna, salmon, and fish, in general, are lovely - including in sandwich form. I also am quite keen on corn, eggs, sweet potatoes, ground turkey, bananas, and a vice of mine-- ice cream and gelato.

- Laindessiel / Artex

In general, I really love Italian food and good quality TexMex, and some Asian. Specifically, though, I'd claim eggplant parmesan as my single favorite food. Then cheesecake and salsa and things like that. happy.gif

I love a lot of Japanese cuisine, but others would have to be pasta dishes. Lasagne is my favourite.

i love salads. Can't get enough. There's also a lot of other foods that i love , but it all depends on the day, month, etc etc. I also have my cravings too.

Um... A lot. Here's everything off the top of my head.

All Pizza

All Pasta

Vegetarian flatbread

Garlic bread

Pan Fred grilled cheese sandwich

All burgers

Steaks

Jello

Sushi

Gummy candy

Chips

Bagels

Ham-cucumber sandwiches

Tuna sandwiches

Fish

Potatoes

Carrots

White lettuce

Lettuce

Any fruit

What? I like food!

Chocolates!~ Any kind!

pasta~ all sorts!

Broccoli, ampalaya, lettuce, cabbage

Pizza is probably my top choice, because it's the food I could eat the most without getting tired of it. I also love pasta (especially corn pasta! tastes so much better than wheat), and homemade ice cream. And my dad's salmon salad in homemade bread....

But, above all, pizza. Definitely. biggrin.gif

Now I shall add empanada. It's a Filipino (also Spanish I suppose) pastry that is like a pie with ground meat and potato and carrots. Although there's some different thing about Ilocos empanada (from Ilocos obviously) where they use orange wrapper and deep fried it. They also have boiled egg in it. I don't like that version. Such a pity though because Ilocos, is my maternal family hometown of sorts.

i like all food. you learn to like everything when youre hungry all the time. :3

biggrin.gif That's the spirit. We shouldn't be picky eaters.

Cheesecake, sushi, custard, rice, pizza, cookies, ice cream, etc.

Yeah, I'm all over the place here.