Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

I don't have a specific favorite, but I love spicy foods (both heat hot and well seasoned).

I'm vegetarian so my favorite food is just fruits and vegetables but my ultimate love amongs food is PASTA!!!! laugh.gifninja.gif

I'll go with anything spicy enough to burn a hole through my plate.

Or at least that's how my friends describe the food I like.

This is a hard question to answer, because basically, I just love food. I love all kinds of 'ethnic' food -- Italian, Greek, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese.... Canadian? Oh, yes. So, I love food.

It's easier for me to enumerate what I don't like: Spaghetti noodles -- though I love all other kinds of pasta -- and green peas all on their own -- though they're okay in stews and so on -- and vanilla ice cream. Bleah! :-)

I love lots of foods, but I have to be very careful they don't make me sick. I can't eat any sort of sushi or things like that even though they taste great. Spicy food is good too but not spicy candy. Bleck!

Seaweed!!! and Beef Jerky!

Edited by Destiny Arts

Seaweed!!! and Beef Jerky!

Really? I tried to like seaweed but I HATE it so much.

I don't have a specific favorite, but I love spicy foods (both heat hot and well seasoned).

Same here. (I like spicy foods and don't have specific favorite too.) ^^;

CHEEEEESEEE... and not those processed sliced kind of cheese...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@ cheese dragons above: I love you so much I could eat you up happy.gif

Edited by aurorain

I love bread, just about any fresh bread. Hot, warm cold or toasted.

I also love most sweets chocolate based in candies is my fave. Fruit pies, cream pies and savory pies, but not mincemeat. Yuck!

Cakes are also awesome as are cookies, crisps, crumbles, mousse of the sweet sort and green salads.

I love anything with tomatoes in it, ketchup, pizza, spaghetti, pizza bread, bread sticks and tomato sauce dip, any sandwich with tomato on it, B.L.Ts.. *mouth waters*

Mostly vegetables and fruits. I like cauliflowers and cabbages mainly, as well as carrots. I don't like meat, especially pork. I eat all sorts of them though but not much as vegetables.

I like Chinese food as well. Dumplings preferably. Also, I have a weakness for boneless buffalo wings...Mild. I don't take spicy food well. > <'

I like Chinese food as well. Dumplings preferably. Also, I have a weakness for boneless buffalo wings...Mild. I don't take spicy food well. > <'

I like spicy food but can't take it too much.